Liane C.
Taylorsville, UT
This was the second shampoo I tried when I decided to give the curly girl method a go, but wasn't sure cowashing was going to do much cleansing. I went in with high hopes, since this claims to be sulfate free. I had all the hair products of this line, and the only thing they did for my hair was make it 10x more greasy. I went from washing my hair twice a week to every other day because of how much oil build up there was. The second reason I stopped using this is because even though it claims to be sulfate free, there are still sulfate based ingredients listed. No hate, this product just didn't work for me. If you are looking to go completely sulfate free, I suggest SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil line.