Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I can't say enough great stuff about thus company and its products. Let's start by saying it's a family owned business and started with very little. They have great ingredients and they are a crulety free company. They actually care !!! I went through so many shampoos and conditioner before finding this brand. Most curly hair products weigh down my curls but not shea moisture weightless products. Smells wonderful and leaves my hair clean smooth but never flat ! Thank you shea moisture keep impressing me. These products go on sale at ulkta all the time that's when I purchase them. Highly recommend !!!!!