BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Working to cleanse and nourish thick, curly hair, the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo from Shea Moisture utilises natural and certified organic ingredients gathered from around the world. Enriched with Coconut Oil, Silk Protein and Neem Oil, the luxurious shampoo gently eliminates impurities to leave hair silky smooth, whilst protecting against breakage and fighting frizz. Expect healthy, radiant locks from root to tip. Sulphate-free. Colour-safe. Not tested on animals.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Brezje M.
I love this brand of hair products. I have naturally curly hair that tends to be extremely dry and frizzy, but this is the only product i’ve used that has moisturized my hair so well. I’ve also used their marshmallow and hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie and it definitely does bring more definition to my curls, as well as give my hair some moisture. It’s one or my favorite hair products, although it is a little pricey to by one jar of it, I do appreciate the quality.
Greih W.
Teaneck, NJ
This conditioner was one of the first I used when going natural. It makes your curls feel great and moisturized, especially when paired with the conditioner. I really like this line of products by Shea moisture, and appreciate that there are no silicones, or sulfates.
Delaney S.
This stuff is great! The smell is great and it does a wonderful job cleaning my scalp without stripping it of my natural oils. Best for those with curly hair and it has ingredients to help enhance and moisturize curls but anyone can try it. Bought it at Meijer but I see it at Walmart.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I also use this one on my sons hair. Especially because it has coconut oil in it. And the thing that this one stands out from the other. Is because my son hair grows from all of the ingredient in this product. Shea moisture never disappoint.
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
I love this natural hair shampoo! It does not dry out my hair and it has a great scent. I use it together with the conditioner and they leave my hair soft and tangle free. This shampoo is sulfate-free and silicone-free. I will repurchase!
Florinda E.
Chester, NY
This definitely works wonders on my curls! It also smells AMAZING! I think the price point is also is fair for the what you get. Definitely good for dry hair.
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
The best shampoo. No sulfate and never leaves my hair dry and rough. My scalp feels clean everytime. Smells amazing.
✖️nicøle✖️ R.
Deltona, FL
Cleans hair without stripping it of its natural oils. Great for people following the cg method. Smells nice too
Nicole A.
Maple ridge, BC
I use the shampoo, conditioner and smoothing scrunching hair products all together and my hair feels extremely healthy and hydrated. The smell smells amazing like you’re in a tropical place. Very light weight product.