BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Enhances Curl Definition. Creates Full, Beautiful Curls. Certified Organic Ingredients. Color Safe. Cruelty Free. Coconut Oil: Hydrates And Protects While Reducing Frizz Silk Protein: Reduces Breakage, Strengthens And Smoothes Hair For A Soft Silky Feel Neem Oil: Strengthens Hair While Providing Brilliant Shine Hibiscus Flower: A Natural Emollient. Moisturizes And Enhances Shine No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Paba, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Color, Dea, Animal Testing. Contains: Curl & Shine Shampoo 4 Fl Oz Curl & Style Milk 4 Fl Oz Hold & Shine Moisture Mist 4 Fl Oz Curl Enhancing Smoothie 4 Oz Made In Usa.

• Does anyone know why the Shea moisture coconut and hibisc...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Does it work to get back your natu...1 Answers
  • What does the kit have it in it? I have nto seen in the r...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren C.
I only own the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I absolutely love this product. It's cruelty free and organic/natural. It smells amazing and it's not over powering. When I don't use this product after washing my hair, my curls are limp and my hair has no volume. When I use this, my curls become defined and my hair gets extreme volume and texture. For anyone who really wants to emphasize their natural curls, this is a wonderful product. It does not weigh down my hair, and I focus it mostly on the ends of my hair and then slowly work it towards my scalp. I love this product so much, I hope to purchase the others that are in the Coconut and Hibiscus line.
Emma S.
Baltimore, MD
absolutely love these products!! They’re are so great and smell amazing. The curl enhancing smoothie is one of my favorite products to put on after I shower and on 2nd or 3rd hair days when my curls and waves need some reviving. Would recommend!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This kit is great! It is a great value and has helped my hair so much. These products moisturizes my hair and keeps it shiny and healthy. My hair never looks oily and doesn't feel as thin as it was before using these products. I highly recommend this product.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I received this kit at a natural hair event. The products were great for travel size. The kit was very affordable and I used all of the products except the shampoo. They had a nice scent and was long lasting. I would purchase the kit if only I was to travel, because the size of the product doesn't cater to my hair volume. I would recommend the kit to others to purchase because the trial size are convenient.
Alejandra P.
Bronx, NY
someone recommends me this product and since I started using it for the days I do not have the opprtumity to fix my hair it is an excellent option, it hydrates me and leaves my curls super defined SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga , TN
I use the shampoo once a week and the curl smoothie and and milk every other day and the hold and shine everyday.  I love the way the product smells and how it keeps my natural frizzy hair in control.  I also use these product on my 6 year old granddaughter with great results.
Delis C.
Forest Hills, NY
This kit is helping to revitalize my previously dead and dry hair. I am transitioning to my natural hair and recently cut off a huge portion of processed hair. I have been using The shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks now, and can already see a huge improvement in my hair! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants more defined hydrated curls.
Amy F.
This was a great value kit and a great introduction to the brand. However, for me I was disappointed. These products really didn't work with my hair and left my curls limp. I really like the concept of the brand and want to explore more but for me these curl products just didn't cut it.
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
I love how this styles my hair and leaves it nice and smooth shiny n soft curls up my hair super nice when dry.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk is not that pricey,yes I would buy it again and recommend too a friend.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
Love this stuff!! Makes my dull and frizzy curls alive again! My unruly hair is amazing after using this product and is now more manageable than ever before. it's definitely worth the price no questions asked!
Lidia G.
Pomona, Ca
I can find this coconut shine at walmart?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this before? How was the outcome? Would you recommend?
Chelsea M.
Birmingham, Birmingham
What kind of hair is this product best on
Thayna P.
Delray Beach, FL
Does anyone know what's in this kit?
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
What does the kit have it in it? I have nto seen in the regular stores or sallys' . I am learning my hair type but is this a leave in type of curl kit?