SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Enhances Curl Definition. Creates Full, Beautiful Curls. Certified Organic Ingredients. Color Safe. Cruelty Free. Coconut Oil: Hydrates And Protects While Reducing Frizz Silk Protein: Reduces Breakage, Strengthens And Smoothes Hair For A Soft Silky Feel Neem Oil: Strengthens Hair While Providing Brilliant Shine Hibiscus Flower: A Natural Emollient. Moisturizes And Enhances Shine No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Paba, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Color, Dea, Animal Testing. Contains: Curl & Shine Shampoo 4 Fl Oz Curl & Style Milk 4 Fl Oz Hold & Shine Moisture Mist 4 Fl Oz Curl Enhancing Smoothie 4 Oz Made In Usa

• Does anyone know why the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shamp...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Does it work to get back your natural curls?1 Answers
  • What does the kit have it in it? I have nto seen in the regular s...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
someone recommends me this product and since I started using it for the days I do not have the opprtumity to fix my hair it is an excellent option, it hydrates me and leaves my curls super defined SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit
Taylor F.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok you guys, first let me say the smell of this whole line is like heaven in a bottle! I feel like I'm laying on the beach in the Bahamas when I smell this in my hair. This product also adds a TON of moisture. If you are in the fence right now ... get this kit!
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I absolutely fell in love with the first shea moisture product I tried, and it was curl and shine Coconut & hisiscus. It left my hair feeling soft, manageable, and made my curls look beautiful . So I e been trying all of the products one by one. I recently bought their body lotion. It is think and rich and moisturizers for hours!!!
Delis C.
Forest Hills, NY
This kit is helping to revitalize my previously dead and dry hair. I am transitioning to my natural hair and recently cut off a huge portion of processed hair. I have been using The shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks now, and can already see a huge improvement in my hair! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants more defined hydrated curls.
Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great value kit and a great introduction to the brand. However, for me I was disappointed. These products really didn't work with my hair and left my curls limp. I really like the concept of the brand and want to explore more but for me these curl products just didn't cut it.
Amarilys S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this styles my hair and leaves it nice and smooth shiny n soft curls up my hair super nice when dry.SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk is not that pricey,yes I would buy it again and recommend too a friend.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shea moisture is a great brand for all hair types. They have different products for keeping her smooth and feeling great. These make my hair feel super soft and smell wonderful. I would definitely recommend these to use.
Miranda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness! I love how this feels on my hair. Since having my daughter, my hair has been dry and frizzy. Not only does the curl cream create beautiful curls, it hydrates and smells so wonderful. This is my new favorite!!
Courtney L.
Love this spray! It smells wonderful, reduces frizz and helps to keep the curls looking great! I use it on wet hair before drying -- and on dry hair daily to keep frizz away! I would definitely recommend!
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff!! Makes my dull and frizzy curls alive again! My unruly hair is amazing after using this product and is now more manageable than ever before. it's definitely worth the price no questions asked!
Lidia G.
Pomona, Ca
I can find this coconut shine at walmart?
Chelsea M.
Birmingham, Birmingham
What kind of hair is this product best on
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this before? How was the outcome? Would you recommend?
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
What does the kit have it in it? I have nto seen in the regular stores or sallys' . I am learning my hair type but is this a leave in type of curl kit?
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this? Does it work to get back your natural curls?