SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit

Descriptions:

Enhances Curl Definition. Creates Full, Beautiful Curls. Certified Organic Ingredients. Color Safe. Cruelty Free. Coconut Oil: Hydrates And Protects While Reducing Frizz Silk Protein: Reduces Breakage, Strengthens And Smoothes Hair For A Soft Silky Feel Neem Oil: Strengthens Hair While Providing Brilliant Shine Hibiscus Flower: A Natural Emollient. Moisturizes And Enhances Shine No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Paba, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Color, Dea, Animal Testing. Contains: Curl & Shine Shampoo 4 Fl Oz Curl & Style Milk 4 Fl Oz Hold & Shine Moisture Mist 4 Fl Oz Curl Enhancing Smoothie 4 Oz Made In Usa.

Is this good for curly hair
[product:sheamoisture-coconut-hibiscus-curl-enhancing-smoothie-71] My boyfriend loves this for his hair. But how can we avoid the flakes once it dries?
Does anyone know why the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo and conditioner isn't on here
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit!
Temple, TX
I have 3a kinky curly hair and struggled for a long time to find products that my hair responded to. But shea did the trick! My curls are bouncy and silky everyday now
I only own the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I absolutely love this product. It's cruelty free and organic/natural. It smells amazing and it's not over powering. When I don't use this product after washing my hair, my curls are limp and my hair has no volume. When I use this, my curls become defined and my hair gets extreme volume and texture. For anyone who really wants to emphasize their natural curls, this is a wonderful product. It does not weigh down my hair, and I focus it mostly on the ends of my hair and then slowly work it towards my scalp. I love this product so much, I hope to purchase the others that are in the Coconut and Hibiscus line.
Bronx, NY
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Alejandra P.
someone recommends me this product and since I started using it for the days I do not have the opprtumity to fix my hair it is an excellent option, it hydrates me and leaves my curls super defined SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit
Purchased at: Target
Defiantly recommend! I used these products when I was transitioning! Very affordable. Highly recommend. It’s also super good smelling! No lathering for the shampoo or conditioner as well! Only problem I had was that sometimes it leaves little flakes in hair after drying, but nothing that someone could see from far away!
Batavia, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this line. It smelled really good. I have very long thick curly hair. I guess it would be 2b ? I’m not really sure. Anyways the packaging was nice, it was expensive but I’d buy it again.
inkster
I absolutely love these products it smells great and it’s my number one go to. My favorite is the curling cream and I spent almost 100 dollars buying all the products because I love it so much
Love this product for thick curly hair. As a natural curly girl myself I can always depend on a great hair day if I’m using these products. It smells like a nice summer vacation to Jamaica on the beach and its leaves my hair so silky and shiny. It most definitely takes the curls.
Richmond, VA
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Marquita S.
I received this kit at a natural hair event. The products were great for travel size. The kit was very affordable and I used all of the products except the shampoo. They had a nice scent and was long lasting. I would purchase the kit if only I was to travel, because the size of the product doesn't cater to my hair volume. I would recommend the kit to others to purchase because the trial size are convenient.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by jay2realrob R.
I only used the hair cream but it was great it's made my hair softer and more manageable i received the cream in a shea moisture sample fav box i do wish it wasnt so pricey because i love shea moisture but i am not always able to get there products
Forest Hills, NY
This kit is helping to revitalize my previously dead and dry hair. I am transitioning to my natural hair and recently cut off a huge portion of processed hair. I have been using The shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks now, and can already see a huge improvement in my hair! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants more defined hydrated curls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie - Trial & Travel Size My boyfriend loves this for his hair. But how can we avoid the flakes once it dries?