BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit

Descriptions:

Enhances Curl Definition. Creates Full, Beautiful Curls. Certified Organic Ingredients. Color Safe. Cruelty Free. Coconut Oil: Hydrates And Protects While Reducing Frizz Silk Protein: Reduces Breakage, Strengthens And Smoothes Hair For A Soft Silky Feel Neem Oil: Strengthens Hair While Providing Brilliant Shine Hibiscus Flower: A Natural Emollient. Moisturizes And Enhances Shine No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Paba, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Color, Dea, Animal Testing. Contains: Curl & Shine Shampoo 4 Fl Oz Curl & Style Milk 4 Fl Oz Hold & Shine Moisture Mist 4 Fl Oz Curl Enhancing Smoothie 4 Oz Made In Usa.

Is this good for curly hair
[product:sheamoisture-coconut-hibiscus-curl-enhancing-smoothie-71] My boyfriend loves this for his hair. But how can we avoid the flakes once it dries?
Does anyone know why the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo and conditioner isn't on here
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit!
Jessica G.
Manalapan, NJ
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Jessica G.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Jessica G.
Love this line and how it makes my curls look just wish the conditioner had a little more slip and detangling power. I use the curl milk by sectioning my hair and coming it through. I let the curls bounce into their natural form and thenblow with a diffuser. I use the shine oil to scrunch out any crunches before finishing up.
Mariah C.
Arbor Vitae, WI
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Mariah C.
Got this to try doing the curly girl protocol with my hair. Works well but sometime felt too greasy. Smells good though and my girls love using the curl milk for detangler. [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-curl-&-shine-kit]
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Tamara P.
I really like this product because it helps me with frizz, my hair gets fluffy and with that it stays in place
Reginald B.
Atlanta, GA
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by Reginald B.
One of the few products that added curl to my hair. Before my locs I use to sponge curl my hair. I tried many products and Shea Moisture was the only brand that worked for my hair.
isabella C.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Kit uploaded by isabella C.
I think I already made a post about this but it’s very good product probably the best one I’ve used makes my hair thicker not dry enough resume who makes his moves and just a good product then I would recommend
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
The Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus scent smells so yummy. I wish they made this smell in a lotion! This set works well on my wavy hair and gives it so much shine. It is very affordable and I usually buy it at Walmart or Target. Make sure you rinse well so it does not make your hair look Greasy.
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
ShesMoisture has a very nice selection of products that work great on curly hair. I love how delicious they smell and how soft your hair feels after each application.
Bitandra  H.
Birmingham, AL
I love all shea moisture products I try but this line has to be my favorite!
I love all shea moisture products I try but this line has to be my favorite!
Quinisha  M.
The Shea Moisture line leaves my hair soft, clean, and more manageable. I really like their conditioners. The only think I would change is how the leave in absorbs and how much I need for my hair to feel saturated. However, that may also be personal preference
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
i use shea moisture on my daughters hair and it works amazing on her3b curly hair it also smells great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren W.
il y a 3 ans
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie My boyfriend loves this for his hair. But how can we avoid the flakes once it dries?
Katrina T. il y a un an
If you’re getting flakes, you’re probably using too much product. A little goes a long way. Try to completely wash hair well to remove excess product. Once hair is completely clean only apply a little product and don’t mix products such as gel or anything with it. Hopefully that helps.