BY SHEAMOISTURE #70 in Conditioner

Descriptions:

Get super soft, super shiny curls with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner Trial & Travel Size! Enriched with natural ingredients and fortified with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioner works on thick, wavy, curly hair to transition them to gorgeous, shining curls.
Coconut Oil used in this conditioner moisturizes and hydrates hair while reducing hair fall and breakage. Silk Protein makes hair soft and silky and smooths dry cuticles while Neem Oil helps in achieving that envious, frizz-free look and adds a brilliant, beautiful shine to your curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner Trial & Travel Size is your secret to beautiful hair even on the go!

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive ) Fuit Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Silk Protein, Aloe Barbedenis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Caprylyl Glycol.

Usage Instructions:

After shampooing, apply generously and comb thorugh for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired.

• How strong does this product smell? Does it help much with tangles?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this makes your hair extra oily? I've got curly ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found this any place other than Target? I would like t...16 Answers
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I am a big coupon/save money any way i can person so naturally i do not buy big name brand products that often. Having an autoimmune disease, i naturally have super dry, brittle hair so i needed somethibg that would breath life back into my frizzy broken ends, and this was the product i chose! Not only is it a great budget friendly option thats locally availble at multiple places such as walgreens, cvs, and meijers, but it actually works! I applied this product like a hair mask, primarily applying it to my ends and letting it sit in my hair for about 5-10 minutes. This product did wonders on my split ends and helped my frizziness improve greatly. It doesnt have an overpowering smell and it did not leave residue in my hair. It is safe for color treated hair and hair of all textures. This company has amazing products and it was started by a woman! Me and my husband both use products from this company. I would highly reccomend
curls g.
this conditioner is amazing it defines curls and adds an excellent shine it is safe for color treated hair and it targets dry thick curly hair it nourishes hair with neem seed oil,hibuscus extract and silk protein I am very satisfied with this conditioner and have nothing bad to say
Jill M.
Shepherdsville, KY
This conditioner is so thin that it really feels like it is doing nothing for my hair. If your curls are dry or damaged, I do not recommend this product. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 is because I can at least still get some use out of it by mixing it in a spray bottle with water and use it as a sort of detangler.
Kiana W.
Haledon, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The aroma of this product is very soft and you will smell it for days on your hair. Its an expert at softening and defining my curls. This is my go-to when planning a wash and go. The best part of this product is that it retails at &  Family Dollar and  Dollar General where they have sales and % off of purchases often. I recommend this product for 2 reasons, it's CRUELTY-FREE & you will not regret it.
Ziri E.
West Chester
This condition it was OK. It wasn’t the best but it did the job. It lasted for a while which was good. I think it compares on the same level with the other conditioners that I use. I can say that I’m satisfied with the product.
Taniya P.
Haw River
This conditioner is the best conditioner I have ever used. It defines my curls so much, and it is easy to detangle my hair. It makes my hair so soft and it leaves it moisturized even after I rinse it out. I would recommend!!!
Jess D.
I love SheaMoisture but this isn’t a favorite. The smell is just okay, a little heavy for my personal taste. It does make my hair soft but I think the coconut weighs my hair down. I probably wouldn’t get this one again.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
The smell..... I love this entire line from Shea moisture. The smell though, oh my! It will leave your hair smelling and feeling amazing! It leaves my hair very moistured, soft and shiny. It is a great value as well.
Sierra M.
love this brand its amazing for my curly hair! ilove the results ! the smell is amazing and it makes your hair feel amazing! it doesnt have a lot of harmful ingredients in it so thats a plus! in love!
ShannieBabe R.
raleigh
This stuff saved my life when I first began ACCEPTING AND EMBRACING my natural hair. It’s like sex for naturally curly haired sisters. It smells delicious, is cruelty free, full of natural ingredients (coconut&hibiscus are both ingredients I love) and it has a great back story of black female entrepreneurship behind it. I love Shae Moisture products and am so proud to see the growth they’ve experienced since launching.
Eileen G.
Has anyone found this any place other than Target? I would like to shop around for better prices.
Rachelle T.
La Grande, OR
Has anyone found this makes your hair extra oily? I've got curly hair but tends to get oily fast.
Latisha B.
Henrico, VA
Is this a great product for short curly hair?
tamara e.
Conover, NC
How strong does this product smell? Does it help much with tangles?
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies
Does this product dry out your hair?