BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo Trial & Travel Size is a natural, gentle, sulfate-free cleanser that leaves your hair gorgeously shiny! Enriched with natural ingredients to hydrate and protect dry, damaged curls, this shampoo is a pick-me-up product which will take care of all your wavy, curly hair woes!
This Curl & Shine Shampoo from SheaMoisture is a hydrating hair care treatment made from Coconut Oil which helps replenish lost oil and protects hair from further damage. Hibiscus Flower Extract is a natural emollient which soothes and smooths distressed waves and curls while Silk Protein works on making your hair gloriously silky. Neem Oil is effective in taming frizz and imparting a brilliant shine. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this rich formulation makes your curls so soft and smooth that you will look forward to washing your hair!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo Trial & Travel Size is the perfect on-the-go size to ensure you have beautiful, shining curls all the time.

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive ) Fuit Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Silk Protein, Aloe Barbedenis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Caprylyl Glycol.

Usage Instructions:

After shampooing, apply generously and comb thorugh for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired.

• How strong does this product smell? Does it help much wit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this makes your hair extra oily? I've go...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found this any place other than Target? I woul...16 Answers
Kaian P.
Purchased at: ULTA
After starting the Curly Girl Method, I needed to switch my hair products and I chose this. I'm so glad I did! My hair feels soft and hydrated after each use and I don't feel like i need to wash my hair so much! I love it!
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I am a big coupon/save money any way i can person so naturally i do not buy big name brand products that often. Having an autoimmune disease, i naturally have super dry, brittle hair so i needed somethibg that would breath life back into my frizzy broken ends, and this was the product i chose! Not only is it a great budget friendly option thats locally availble at multiple places such as walgreens, cvs, and meijers, but it actually works! I applied this product like a hair mask, primarily applying it to my ends and letting it sit in my hair for about 5-10 minutes. This product did wonders on my split ends and helped my frizziness improve greatly. It doesnt have an overpowering smell and it did not leave residue in my hair. It is safe for color treated hair and hair of all textures. This company has amazing products and it was started by a woman! Me and my husband both use products from this company. I would highly reccomend
Jasmine P.
Newnan, GA
SheaMoisture is my favorite product for my hair. I recommend it to every girl with thick or curly hair. Leaves my hair smelling amazing. Also leaves a great curl pattern.
Annie H.
This stuff is great for traveling! I always worry about my curls on vacation. But now with this travel size curl conditioner I don’t worry anymore. I love this stuff.
jaylin s.
Rock Island, IL
My curls love this stuff. I’m mostly hair type 4a and after using this my curls always feel really soft and shiny. Love taking this travel size with me when I travel
Kiana W.
Haledon, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The aroma of this product is very soft and you will smell it for days on your hair. Its an expert at softening and defining my curls. This is my go-to when planning a wash and go. The best part of this product is that it retails at &  Family Dollar and  Dollar General where they have sales and % off of purchases often. I recommend this product for 2 reasons, it's CRUELTY-FREE & you will not regret it.
Gabrielle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wonderful product especially for women who have natural hair. The smell of this product as well the entire line. This product is easy to use and works well with type 4 hair in my opinion. This is one of my go to products and will forever be a staple of mine!
Ziri E.
West Chester, PA
This condition it was OK. It wasn’t the best but it did the job. It lasted for a while which was good. I think it compares on the same level with the other conditioners that I use. I can say that I’m satisfied with the product.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
The smell..... I love this entire line from Shea moisture. The smell though, oh my! It will leave your hair smelling and feeling amazing! It leaves my hair very moistured, soft and shiny. It is a great value as well.
Sierra M.
painesville , OH
love this brand its amazing for my curly hair! ilove the results ! the smell is amazing and it makes your hair feel amazing! it doesnt have a lot of harmful ingredients in it so thats a plus! in love!
Eileen G.
Has anyone found this any place other than Target? I would like to shop around for better prices.
Rachelle T.
La Grande, OR
Has anyone found this makes your hair extra oily? I've got curly hair but tends to get oily fast.
Kristina È.
montréal
Hi guys!I know nothing about haircare, so I was wondering if someone could tell me if this product works? And if so, does it makes the hair oily? Because I already have an oily tendancy and I don't want to make it worst.Thanks!!
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Is this a great product for short curly hair?
Kady S.
Does this product dry out your hair?

Amazon