BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo Trial & Travel Size is a natural, gentle, sulfate-free cleanser that leaves your hair gorgeously shiny! Enriched with natural ingredients to hydrate and protect dry, damaged curls, this shampoo is a pick-me-up product which will take care of all your wavy, curly hair woes!
This Curl & Shine Shampoo from SheaMoisture is a hydrating hair care treatment made from Coconut Oil which helps replenish lost oil and protects hair from further damage. Hibiscus Flower Extract is a natural emollient which soothes and smooths distressed waves and curls while Silk Protein works on making your hair gloriously silky. Neem Oil is effective in taming frizz and imparting a brilliant shine. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this rich formulation makes your curls so soft and smooth that you will look forward to washing your hair!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo Trial & Travel Size is the perfect on-the-go size to ensure you have beautiful, shining curls all the time.

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive ) Fuit Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Silk Protein, Aloe Barbedenis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Caprylyl Glycol.

Usage Instructions:

After shampooing, apply generously and comb thorugh for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired.

• How strong does this product smell? Does it help much wit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this makes your hair extra oily? I've go...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found this any place other than Target? I woul...16 Answers
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I am a big coupon/save money any way i can person so naturally i do not buy big name brand products that often. Having an autoimmune disease, i naturally have super dry, brittle hair so i needed somethibg that would breath life back into my frizzy broken ends, and this was the product i chose! Not only is it a great budget friendly option thats locally availble at multiple places such as walgreens, cvs, and meijers, but it actually works! I applied this product like a hair mask, primarily applying it to my ends and letting it sit in my hair for about 5-10 minutes. This product did wonders on my split ends and helped my frizziness improve greatly. It doesnt have an overpowering smell and it did not leave residue in my hair. It is safe for color treated hair and hair of all textures. This company has amazing products and it was started by a woman! Me and my husband both use products from this company. I would highly reccomend
Jill M.
Shepherdsville, KY
This conditioner is so thin that it really feels like it is doing nothing for my hair. If your curls are dry or damaged, I do not recommend this product. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 is because I can at least still get some use out of it by mixing it in a spray bottle with water and use it as a sort of detangler.
Kiana W.
Haledon, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The aroma of this product is very soft and you will smell it for days on your hair. Its an expert at softening and defining my curls. This is my go-to when planning a wash and go. The best part of this product is that it retails at &  Family Dollar and  Dollar General where they have sales and % off of purchases often. I recommend this product for 2 reasons, it's CRUELTY-FREE & you will not regret it.
Ziri E.
West Chester, PA
This condition it was OK. It wasn’t the best but it did the job. It lasted for a while which was good. I think it compares on the same level with the other conditioners that I use. I can say that I’m satisfied with the product.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
The smell..... I love this entire line from Shea moisture. The smell though, oh my! It will leave your hair smelling and feeling amazing! It leaves my hair very moistured, soft and shiny. It is a great value as well.
Sierra M.
love this brand its amazing for my curly hair! ilove the results ! the smell is amazing and it makes your hair feel amazing! it doesnt have a lot of harmful ingredients in it so thats a plus! in love!
ShannieBabe R.
raleigh
This stuff saved my life when I first began ACCEPTING AND EMBRACING my natural hair. It’s like sex for naturally curly haired sisters. It smells delicious, is cruelty free, full of natural ingredients (coconut&hibiscus are both ingredients I love) and it has a great back story of black female entrepreneurship behind it. I love Shae Moisture products and am so proud to see the growth they’ve experienced since launching.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great conditioner for curly girls. There are no sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, or waxes. It is moisturizing and thick so my curls feel hydrated. This is perfect for traveling, with a resealable top and a clear panel on the side to show when you are running low.
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
I actually use this as a hair strengthen mask. Every now and then. I put it all over my head, cover it in a shower cap, and sleep on it. Then in the morning, I wake up and wash it off and then do my regular shower routine. My hair now has so much volume and strength. Plus the coconut oil keeps it healthy and amazing feel. It’s so soft.
sammie p.
My hair type is slightly wavey oily roots and normal hair this felt really amazing in the shower felt so so soft but when I got out of the shower uhhhhhh uhhhh no it made my hair look wet I've never experienced anything like that I heard amazing things about their products I'm sure I just got one that wasn't for my hair type I just loved the smell an got sweeped away
Eileen G.
Has anyone found this any place other than Target? I would like to shop around for better prices.
Rachelle T.
La Grande, OR
Has anyone found this makes your hair extra oily? I've got curly hair but tends to get oily fast.
Kristina È.
montréal
Hi guys!I know nothing about haircare, so I was wondering if someone could tell me if this product works? And if so, does it makes the hair oily? Because I already have an oily tendancy and I don't want to make it worst.Thanks!!
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Is this a great product for short curly hair?
Kady S.
Doral
Does this product dry out your hair?

Walmart