BY SHEAMOISTURE #33 in Conditioner

Descriptions:

Give your hair a smooth and shiny finish by conditioning your hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner. This all-natural hair care for thick hair instantly softens and detangles dry, frizzy hair while infusing your curls and coils with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients.
This intense hydration hair treatment is formulated using natural ingredients like Coconut and Neem oil to deeply moisturize dry hair and control frizz while protecting your waves or curls from breakage. Natural Ingredients like Silk Protein is blended into this formula to leave your hair smooth, soft, and silky while enhancing your curls with natural shine. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to dry, damaged and over-processed hair which helps in detangling curls.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and shine Conditioner is an all-natural , lightweight hair care that restores and smoothes dry hair cuticles without weighing your hair down. This moisturizing shine conditioner ensures you have no more knots, snarls or tangles – just soft, shining, easy to style hair wash after wash.

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive ) Fuit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Silk Protein, Aloe Barbedenis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Caprylyl Glycol.

Usage Instructions:

After shampooing, apply generously and comb thorugh for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired.

• How well does this product work for fine curly hair?3 Answers
  • Is this product to help your curls stay longer or is it f...3 Answers
Brianna E.
Riverside, CA
I just recently switched to this on someone's reccomendation. I have thick, wavy/curly hair and i color it, so i needed something that would work for all that. I really like the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn't mess up my color, and keeps my hair feeling hydrated. I only wash my hair once or twice i week, but it still looks nice in between washes. I like the fact that it's CF, and free of all the extra sulfates and parabens snd stuff too. Plus it smells amazing.
Čłäûdåÿâ H.
Baltimore
I’ve been using this product for about a year now. I pretty much condition my hair 3-4 times a week and aside from allowing me to run my comb through my hair in the shower, I’m not sure this product has brought me any noticeable added benefits. It’s a decent. Conditioner and have heard many positives from others, but my natural hair that is very thick may be in need of a different product.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
This product works great with my hair type. It has a wonderful smell and I especially like the idea of it working as both a leave in or wash out conditioner so I don't have to add an additional leave in conditioner after washing my hair.  I was very satisfied with this product and will definitely be recommending this to others.
Gretchen O.
Wallingford, CT
I have curly, low porosity, hair and live in a dry, hot climate. This means my hair is incredibly dry and lackluster, with no shape to the curl. This is the only conditioner I’ve found free of silicones and sulfates, that actually gets the job done and keeps my hair hydrated and moisturized, giving it more curl, bounce, and shine.
Tashayla W.
Irving
Absolutely love !! If your a natural and this is not already on your go to items please get it the set of shampoo as well leaves your hair rejuvenated and moisturized after wards It’s A great product all around !! Overall 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Brooke S.
Hyattsville
I really like this conditioner. I think of it as an old faithful type of conditioner, which has great slip, a great smell, and is perfect for curly hair. It is definitely frizz fighting and good for moisture, as promised. I have never been disappointed using this conditioner and would definitely purchase again!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeps my curls soft, silky a manageable. Product is long lasting and has a very pleasant scent. All natural so it isn’t harsh on hair. Product is affordable but on the pricier side of shampoos depending on who you ask. Always some sort of promotion going on. I love this shampoo and would definitely recommend.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
All I can say is I love love love this product like I said in my other review she and moisture products are wonderful this particular product I like because it leaves my hair feeling soft it gives it a little bit of a shine rather than have it that doll look and it's easy to maintain with this product
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
All my curly ladies need to get on board with this brand and this formula. I’ve tried soooo many brands but this is what I’m currently using and I plan on sticking to it. Its super moisturizing and it smells amazing! I live that it’s natural because our locks need extra tlc.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I love the smell and I love this brand but I often find their conditioners too heavy for my hair. If I use my regular amount, my hair is too greasy, so I only need a couple drops. It keeps frizz away but my hair feels heavier so I prefer to use the weightless options.
Evans S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Is this product to help your curls stay longer or is it for relaxing your curl pattern?
Angelique F.
How well does this product work for fine curly hair?

back