BY SHEAMOISTURE #60 in Conditioner

Descriptions:

Give your hair a smooth and shiny finish by conditioning your hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner. This all-natural hair care for thick hair instantly softens and detangles dry, frizzy hair while infusing your curls and coils with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients.
This intense hydration hair treatment is formulated using natural ingredients like Coconut and Neem oil to deeply moisturize dry hair and control frizz while protecting your waves or curls from breakage. Natural Ingredients like Silk Protein is blended into this formula to leave your hair smooth, soft, and silky while enhancing your curls with natural shine. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to dry, damaged and over-processed hair which helps in detangling curls.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and shine Conditioner is an all-natural , lightweight hair care that restores and smoothes dry hair cuticles without weighing your hair down. This moisturizing shine conditioner ensures you have no more knots, snarls or tangles – just soft, shining, easy to style hair wash after wash.

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive ) Fuit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Silk Protein, Aloe Barbedenis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Caprylyl Glycol.

Usage Instructions:

After shampooing, apply generously and comb thorugh for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired.

• How well does this product work for fine curly hair?3 Answers
  • Is this product to help your curls stay longer or is it f...3 Answers
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
I have naturally curly hair that's very kinky. I usually straighten it or use a curling wand on it but recently I've been trying to wear it naturally. I purchased this conditioner to try to help smooth out my hair and help the curls not be so out of control. First off, I loved the smell. I have never been disappointed with Shea Moisture products and their smell. I used the shampoo first and then ran the conditioner from about two inches from my root to end. Then after, I followed up with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and I was impressed. My hair was SUPER soft. Softer than it has felt in a while. I didn't quite get the results that I wanted in the end, but I think it's because I didn't style it like I should've (with my blow-dryer, diffuser, etc.).
Courtney M.
Allendale
I love this product! For someone who is biracial and who does not have traditional hair, I find that SheaMoisture products work the best for my hair. Not only does it smell phenomenal, but it also provides all the vitamins and nutrients I need to keep my hair healthy. I just apply the conditioner after I wash my hair when it's a little damp and braid my hair afterward. I wake up the next day to no frizz and I can go on with my day.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
This product works great with my hair type. It has a wonderful smell and I especially like the idea of it working as both a leave in or wash out conditioner so I don't have to add an additional leave in conditioner after washing my hair.  I was very satisfied with this product and will definitely be recommending this to others.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeps my curls soft, silky a manageable. Product is long lasting and has a very pleasant scent. All natural so it isn’t harsh on hair. Product is affordable but on the pricier side of shampoos depending on who you ask. Always some sort of promotion going on. I love this shampoo and would definitely recommend.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Love this and it’s another Hair Care staple for my home!!! It smells soooo delicious and definitely cleanses and moisturizes my natural hair!!! I most recently purchased huge sizes with 50% more that I happened to see in Target and already need more... I crushed them, lol!!!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
All I can say is I love love love this product like I said in my other review she and moisture products are wonderful this particular product I like because it leaves my hair feeling soft it gives it a little bit of a shine rather than have it that doll look and it's easy to maintain with this product
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
All my curly ladies need to get on board with this brand and this formula. I’ve tried soooo many brands but this is what I’m currently using and I plan on sticking to it. Its super moisturizing and it smells amazing! I live that it’s natural because our locks need extra tlc.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I love the smell and I love this brand but I often find their conditioners too heavy for my hair. If I use my regular amount, my hair is too greasy, so I only need a couple drops. It keeps frizz away but my hair feels heavier so I prefer to use the weightless options.
Francine S.
Clifton
I love shea moisture and I do think that this line is very promising. I recently was trying to recover my hair from heat damage and within a month the shampoo and conditioner help me get my hair from 2C waves to 3A, 3B curls! I love it. It smells so good too! The only downfall that I have with the conditioner is that it does not give me much slip and I feel that I need to use more than usual amounts to detangle my hair. Once I finish this bottle I might go to the 10 in 1 conditioner by SM since it's more geared to my curls!
Monica S.
Draper, UT
I love this conditioner. It smells so so great! And it gives my hair the perfect amount of hydration, not too heavy but not too light. It’s also really affordable and I appreciate that shea moisture is a family run business that keeps the bad ingredients out
Evans S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Is this product to help your curls stay longer or is it for relaxing your curl pattern?
Angelique F.
How well does this product work for fine curly hair?