Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSheaMoisture
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Moisture Co-Wash

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Moisture Co-Wash

SheaMoisture Co-Washing Products - Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Moisture Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser Soft, manageable curls are no longer an impossible dream thanks to SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser, one of our most popular co-washing products. Created for those seeking a quality conditioning cleanser for 3A to 4C hair , it is specifically designed to moisturize and protect dry, damaged, sensitive hair while gently cleansing your waves, curls and coils. This Co-Wash by SheaMoisture is a sulfate-free hair care product formulated with natural ingredients, which nourish and remove dirt and grime without stripping your hair of its natural oils. Coconut Oil hydrates and protects your hair follicles, sealing in moisture, while Hibiscus extracts strengthen hair, reducing breakage and boosting the potential of growing longer locks. Look forward to co-washing your hair with other natural ingredients that nourish and strengthen. Silk Protein blended into this restorative formula smooths hair and adds a brilliant shine while Neem Oil helps control frizz. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to dry, damaged, over-processed hair, making your curls unbelievably tangle free and frizz free! SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser is a moisturizing hair cleanser designed to transition messy, frizzy curly hair to beautiful, healthy, shiny waves and curls. Use it for those between shampoo and conditioner days to keep hair soft, silky and manageable for styling hair your way.

how much just want tlo buy it
Has anyone used the sheamoisture coconut and hibiscus cowash? If so did it work? [product:shea-moisture-coconut-hibiscus-curl-moisture-co-wash] ?
I have straight, color treated hair.. how well does this work for hair like that ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Moisture Co-Wash!
Maria O.
Jamison, PA
Tengo el cabello ondulado y siempre las puntas resecas, pero desde que uso este producto mi cabello se mantiene siempre hidratado y súper humectado, ya no más friz y mi cabello súper manejable, estoy muy contenta
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Great for use with 4C hair , my son has thick natural curly hair and I use this on his when we shampoo it . It is used along with the other maintenance products as well. I highly recommend this product .
Molly B.
Upper Peninsula
Scent isn't my favorite but it's worth the money and does the job! Works well on the hair and is amazing after the scent fades.
Yuleidis M.
Bronx, NY
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Moisture Co-Wash uploaded by Yuleidis M.
Purchased at: Target
I am totally obsessed due to the fact that it really moistures and leave my hair feeling super soft. It also has helped so much with the frizz in my hair.
Krissie B.
Crossett, AR
I love this product so much because it makes my hair feel so smooth and I love the fact that it keeps my hair moisturized and feeling good all the time
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
I love love this brand. Works well on my whole families hair. It smells soo good and really leaves our hair moisturized. I will continue to use this product unless I find something better.
OM M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a good smelling product but the scent is almost too strong that I considered only giving it 4 stars. I would say that it does the job and provides good slip for knots
Rebecca B.
Oceanside
I absolutely love this coconut &Hibiscus co wash! It is silicone and sulfate free, which is great for my curly hair but also works well for my children’s straight hair as well. This smells absolutely amazing, sweet and almost like candy.... I have gotten so many comments of “oh, what is that delicious smell” after I use this! This is perfect for anyone trying to cut sulfates and silicone out of their hair routine and is my absolute favorite for young children’s hair that gets so tangled, I put it in the hair, then brush with product in and rinse with a shower head and we have snark free hair styling!
SarahPesa G.
I really want to love this line but I have found that Shea butter weighs down my long thick wavy hair and makes it look greasy. My scalp was oily (which I NEVER have a problem with; my hair is always parched) and my ends were brittle. Not for me.
Roxanne B.
Amityville, NY
I have been using this co wash for about 4 months now and I have seen so much improvement in my hair growth. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos on how shampooing your hair too much can strip the hair of its natural oils. So I tried this and immediately my hair felt soft and moisturized. I will go back to shampooing my hair once a month and co wash every week. Two thumbs up !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...