BY SHEAMOISTURE #4 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

A nourishing styling cream enriched with Silk Protein and Neem Oil, defines curls, reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Coconut and Neem Oils restore moisture and create brilliant shine. Nutrient-rich vegetable butters condition hair without weighing it down for bouncy, healthy curls.

Directions: Section hair and apply product sparingly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. For best results, use a styling cream for twist outs, braids and wash and go styles.

• what's a good leave- in conditioner for curly hair. SheaM...10 Answers
  • How do you guys recommend using this product?3 Answers
  • Is it good for dry hair ??6 Answers
Alexandra D.
Purchased at: CVS
Absolutely hated this product! There are so many people that use it which makes it very disappointing. It did nothing for the moisture of my hair, it left a strange white residue in my hair and scalp (it didnt matter if my hair was dry or wet) and it wasnt very affordable. I cant speak much to their other products but i was not a fan of this one. I better alternative is the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner or Deep Conditioner.
Charlotte M.
Arlington
I have Low Porosity Hair, that I have recently learned. By far this product is very effective. From day 1, it has kept my hair very moisturized. I only paid $7 for it at Dollar General. The scent is WONDERFUL and as long as they keep this product just like it is, I will have not one problem at all. This is a staple product for me, tops down! Sorry the photo is sideways, no way to turn it :) But there it is!!
Helen H.
Chicago
I really love the smell! People would always tell me how soft my hair is and how good it smells!! BUT that was before the formula changed and it was not moisturizing enough for kinky hair. I started looking into other products since then. It’s horrible because kinky hair does not have as much products to venture to try as other hair types do. This is a major disservice because now we have to waste money on products that do not work and we CANNOT take back to the stores.
Bridget B.
I use this product when my hair was natural. It was great for early morning application and initial moisture. However I have found that I did not keep my hair moist throughout the day. I'm giving it 4 stores because he does moisturize, but he could be the texture of my hair they did not allow for all day moisture.
Zinnia D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have very culry hair and shea moisture helps define my curls even more. I am absolutely obsessed with this product. For a long time I struggled to find a product that was good for my hair and I tried all sorts of creams and gels. I am so glad I finally came across the shea moisture line. This product has worked wonders on my hair. It's been my go to product for over 3 years now and I have yet to come across another curl cream that works as well as shea moisture does. I also love to use the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie with their curl and style milk or gel. I usually apply it when my hair is wet and I like to diffuse my hair after applying the product to get the complete effect. My hair stays defined for days after using it. The ingredients are natural and great for curly hair. I would highly recommend this if you have curly hair and what to tame or define your curls.
Daliza T.
Buffalo, NY

I cut my hair as short as possible since I had damaged hair from so much flat iron and blower then I saw some videos on instagram promoting this brand and I saw some beautiful results and try to try my hair buy shampoo, conditioner, masks, gel, cream for frizz I have more than 10+ products of this brand and only for my hair and I love it leaves my hair extremely soft, fragrant, hydrated and with good management and my hair looked very healthy and it is thanks to Shea Moisture!
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment MasqueSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style MilkSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud MaskSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing SmoothieSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine ShampooSheaMoisture® Raw Shea Butter Restorative ConditionerSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow ShampooSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out ConditionerSheaMoisture 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil Head To Toe RestorationSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave-In ConditionerSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment
Fabby B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Target
I gave this product so many tries and it just doesn’t do it for me it’s really thick and doesn’t have slip which is very important it weighs down my curls and has a waxy texture to it ugh! The smell is ok
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
I totally fell in love with [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-curl-enhancing-smoothie] I #gotitfree and even though I don't have curly hair, I have lots of damaged ends that I needed to nourish. The product is a bit pricey for me but work every penny because it definitely made my hair go from dry and brittle to soft and gave me a beautiful amount of natural volume. It smells amazing, it treats and conditions deeper than I gave it credit for.
Now since I've tried both leave out and leave in treatment my hair isn't breaking as bad, it's much softer than ever before, the smell is delicious, and it gets the job done.
I'd highly recommend to all hair types (I have wavy hair so.if it can do this to my hair it'll be golden for beautiful curl locks!) And use a small amount to stretch it out it'll definitely #smoothie your hair!
I am now a new consumer thanks to Shea Moisture
Marie B.
Providence, RI
I use the entire line of Shea moistures coconut & hibiscus. I have naturally curly hair and was having a hard time keeping my hair moisturized without making it feel heavy and loaded down with product. This smoothie is thick but when applied to wet hair it is awesome!
Judy M.
Rosenberg
I'm loving this smoother wow shae moisture is on a roll with their products I can't say enough good things about them I love using them they are gentle and leave my hair soft smooth and shiny never heavy I recommend you try this brand of hair products for yourself
Brandi T.
Palmdale, CA
Is it worth the $30??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave the hair hard and sticky??
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Does the Curl Enhancer Smoothie work?
Josseline G.
what's a good leave- in conditioner for curly hair. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Tina W.
Waterloo , IA
Is this going to weigh my hair down?

Amazon