BY SHEAMOISTURE #1 in Curl Enhancing

A nourishing styling cream enriched with Silk Protein and Neem Oil, defines curls, reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Coconut and Neem Oils restore moisture and create brilliant shine. Nutrient-rich vegetable butters condition hair without weighing it down for bouncy, healthy curls.

Directions: Section hair and apply product sparingly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. For best results, use a styling cream for twist outs, braids and wash and go styles.

• ¿Puedo usar este producto como leave-in y crema de peinar?4 Answers
  • I'm trying to get on this natural hair journey! I have naturally ...1 Answers
  • Does this leave the hair hard and sticky??15 Answers
Zinnia D.
I have very culry hair and shea moisture helps define my curls even more. I am absolutely obsessed with this product. For a long time I struggled to find a product that was good for my hair and I tried all sorts of creams and gels. I am so glad I finally came across the shea moisture line. This product has worked wonders on my hair. It's been my go to product for over 3 years now and I have yet to come across another curl cream that works as well as shea moisture does. I also love to use the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie with their curl and style milk or gel. I usually apply it when my hair is wet and I like to diffuse my hair after applying the product to get the complete effect. My hair stays defined for days after using it. The ingredients are natural and great for curly hair. I would highly recommend this if you have curly hair and what to tame or define your curls.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy/curly hair that is very frizzy. It is especially noticeable after I wash my hair and let it air dry. So most of the time I don't like washing my hair and going out like that because the frizzies are out of control. I use mousse on damp hair but even that doesn't help as much as this product has. I applied this curl enhancing smoothie on damp hair. Then I went on with my day. Once my hair had completely air dried I took a look at it and was surprised to see how controlled my frizz was. The middle and tops of my hair are the most prone to frizz and they were sooo much smoother. I'm still shocked at how well it worked. It's a very creamy products so it makes my hair feel super moisturized too unlike a hair mousse. SAY BYE BYE TO MOUSSE & HAIRSPRAY!!
Princess P.
Tamarac
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a great moisturizer and
hydrator. The cream itself looks heavy (like body butter), but it doesn’t weigh
the hair down or leave a white residue. However, residual will come if you mix
it with a bunch of products...but you won’t want to with this.  It actually adds softness, which depending on
your hair type, it will produce a good bounce. I use it right after I wash and
throughout the week to rehydrate (I’ve completely eliminated the need for gel
with hydration). With natural hair, most people end up having to change
products over time as your length increases or curl patterns change, but this
product is a staple item for me. I’ve used it since the beginning and it’s
great! Highly recommend. (Pictured: 2 week old hair.)
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is enriched with natural ingredients to give you soft, silky and defined curls! Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning enhancing smoothie smooths split ends and tames stray flyaways to transition damaged, over-processed hair to gloriously shiny, bouncy curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is an all-natural leave on styling cream specially formulated for wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. Neem Oil imparts brilliant shine and adds volume and definition to dull, lifeless curls and coils. This enhancing smoothie bottles in the benefits of Silk Protein, an important ingredient that softens unruly locks making them irresistibly smooth and easy to manage.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a natural hair care product which is so gentle that you can use it every day to flaunty your curls in envious, dazzling styles!
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product saved my curls! I've used mousse to help my curls actually stay curly throughout the day but nothing ever really worked. I love this product because it nourishes my hair and moisturizes it to give it a healthy bouncy feel. I also love that this product will not make my curls hard. I know that when I put this product in my hair, I am putting natural products that will help my hair in the long run. It is a little pricy and ranges from $10-$12 but it lasts a long time. In order to get the best results for curls using this product, I use a diffuser after applying the Shea Moisture evenly throughout my hair. This is a product I can see myself using for a very long time! Definitely a big thumbs up :)
Racheal S.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product after one of my friends recommended and watching youtube videos about the product. I was excited to try the smoothie because I love trying anything that will cause my curls to be more defined. I tried this out during a wash and go where I used both the shampoo and conditioner with the smoothie. After I applied the smoothie to one half of my hair, it looked wonderful and so defined so I was looking forward to seeing it when it was dried. About an hour or to after I put the smoothie in my hair, my hair was super defined but it has also become extremely dry. I am not sensitive to coconut, so I do not know what caused my hair to become so dry.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so at first I was skeptical, but I really ended up liking this product a lot. It smells super super good. It is a little on the thicker side so you have to work it into your hair well. The first time I used it on my 3a/3b hair, I really noticed a difference. It is kind of pricey, but it is good for you hair and it does work. I do recommend!
Carii M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product this is my go to every time I feel like my hair is in need of more moisture. This does weigh down my hair in a good way you don't need a lot of product. Works wonders if you have fizz hair like me. Definitely, recommend using while your hair is damp to wet hair which would give you the best results.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm only a product junkie because I am in search of the perfect product for my hair. Which I always have a problem with it working with me. 😐BUT I FOUND IT! I have kinky/curly hair and like to do twists, coils, and wash-n-gos ect... most of the time I need a millon products. Which I always try to avoid. I take a small amount (about the size of a quarter) rub it between my hands and run it through the hair, or over the twists while doing a twist out, or while raking through my hair for a wash n go. My only suggestion is to not use too much, I can see how the product can weight down the hair.
Charee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember receiving this product from a friend of mine who was a beautician who specializes in naturally curly hair and I was impressed with the product. I used this upon styling with my hair. I like the fact that I can use this when I do my loc method when cocktailing and styling my hair. This product was easy to apply it was very softing on the hair. It gave great moisture in which it made twist outs so easy. This also work well with a wash and go I tried a while back and was very impressed that micros was able to maintain its shape and appearance throughout the day. And in this Texas heat, that's a great thing.
Brandi T.
Palmdale, CA
Is it worth the $30??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave the hair hard and sticky??
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Does the Curl Enhancer Smoothie work?
Tina W.
Waterloo, IA
Is this going to weigh my hair down?
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there anything out there compared to this that's maybe a little more cheaper?