BY SHEAMOISTURE #3 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

A nourishing styling cream enriched with Silk Protein and Neem Oil, defines curls, reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Coconut and Neem Oils restore moisture and create brilliant shine. Nutrient-rich vegetable butters condition hair without weighing it down for bouncy, healthy curls.

Directions: Section hair and apply product sparingly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. For best results, use a styling cream for twist outs, braids and wash and go styles.

• what's a good leave- in conditioner for curly hair. SheaM...9 Answers
  • Is it good for dry hair ??3 Answers
  • I recently saw this product on youtube and though the gir...1 Answers
Reviews (1955)
Daliza T.
Buffalo, NY

I cut my hair as short as possible since I had damaged hair from so much flat iron and blower then I saw some videos on instagram promoting this brand and I saw some beautiful results and try to try my hair buy shampoo, conditioner, masks, gel, cream for frizz I have more than 10+ products of this brand and only for my hair and I love it leaves my hair extremely soft, fragrant, hydrated and with good management and my hair looked very healthy and it is thanks to Shea Moisture!
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque w/ Sea Kelp & Argan OilSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style MilkSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud MaskSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing SmoothieSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine ShampooSheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative ConditionerSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow ShampooSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore ConditionerSheaMoisture 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil Head To Toe RestorationSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave-In ConditionerSheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
Okay, so first off lets talk about the smell. I LOVE the smell. I have yet to find a Shea Moisture product that has a smell I don't like. As far as the product goes, I love using it too. Sometimes I use it paired with Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner, and sometimes I don't. I haven't seen a difference in product using it with or without other Shea Moisture products.  My hair is super smooth when I use the smoothie product. I use it when I wear my hair naturally curly by applying from root to tip. I found that my curls weren't frizzy, and they were softer rather than their natural "kinky" look. However since it makes my hair so soft and smooth, I also use it when I use my curling wand and even sometimes when I straighten my hair. A good tip: a little goes a long way! If you use too much, your hair will seem oily/greasy and you will most likely not like the effect. I have very thick hair that falls about four inches past my shoulders and I can use a little over a quarter-sized amount for all of my hair.
Zinnia D.
New Hyde Park, NY
I have very culry hair and shea moisture helps define my curls even more. I am absolutely obsessed with this product. For a long time I struggled to find a product that was good for my hair and I tried all sorts of creams and gels. I am so glad I finally came across the shea moisture line. This product has worked wonders on my hair. It's been my go to product for over 3 years now and I have yet to come across another curl cream that works as well as shea moisture does. I also love to use the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie with their curl and style milk or gel. I usually apply it when my hair is wet and I like to diffuse my hair after applying the product to get the complete effect. My hair stays defined for days after using it. The ingredients are natural and great for curly hair. I would highly recommend this if you have curly hair and what to tame or define your curls.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
I totally fell in love with [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-curl-enhancing-smoothie] I #gotitfree and even though I don't have curly hair, I have lots of damaged ends that I needed to nourish. The product is a bit pricey for me but work every penny because it definitely made my hair go from dry and brittle to soft and gave me a beautiful amount of natural volume. It smells amazing, it treats and conditions deeper than I gave it credit for.
Now since I've tried both leave out and leave in treatment my hair isn't breaking as bad, it's much softer than ever before, the smell is delicious, and it gets the job done.
I'd highly recommend to all hair types (I have wavy hair so.if it can do this to my hair it'll be golden for beautiful curl locks!) And use a small amount to stretch it out it'll definitely #smoothie your hair!
I am now a new consumer thanks to Shea Moisture
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I have to be the only person on the planet that doesn’t love this product. I’ve tried so many times to like it. I’ve been using it off and on for YEARS, since it first came out. I’ve been natural since 2007. I’ll start with the pros, it smells good, it has a decent price, you get a good amount of product, and it’s moisturizing. The problem I have is the texture. It’s very thick and almost kind of has a “waxy”, coated texture. It’s not creamy and smooth like a conditioner/leave in. In the beginning I thought maybe I had gotten a bad product, but every time I buy it it’s the same thing. If you use too much it can go wrong really fast. Plus it doesn’t mix well with a lot of products. I can’t use it alone, I use a styler with it. I want to love it because everyone RAVES about it. I just don’t.
Princess P.
Tamarac
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a great moisturizer and
hydrator. The cream itself looks heavy (like body butter), but it doesn’t weigh
the hair down or leave a white residue. However, residual will come if you mix
it with a bunch of products...but you won’t want to with this.  It actually adds softness, which depending on
your hair type, it will produce a good bounce. I use it right after I wash and
throughout the week to rehydrate (I’ve completely eliminated the need for gel
with hydration). With natural hair, most people end up having to change
products over time as your length increases or curl patterns change, but this
product is a staple item for me. I’ve used it since the beginning and it’s
great! Highly recommend. (Pictured: 2 week old hair.)
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is enriched with natural ingredients to give you soft, silky and defined curls! Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning enhancing smoothie smooths split ends and tames stray flyaways to transition damaged, over-processed hair to gloriously shiny, bouncy curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is an all-natural leave on styling cream specially formulated for wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. Neem Oil imparts brilliant shine and adds volume and definition to dull, lifeless curls and coils. This enhancing smoothie bottles in the benefits of Silk Protein, an important ingredient that softens unruly locks making them irresistibly smooth and easy to manage.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a natural hair care product which is so gentle that you can use it every day to flaunty your curls in envious, dazzling styles!
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
Shea Moisture is an extremely great and hydrating product for hair. Especially natural hair. I really moisturizes and brings out curls and enhances your curl pattern. I very much recommend for anyone who is natural or anyone who needs that extra boost of moisture or just defined curls. This is a picture of me after using the smoothie. It has amazing results!!!
Alexis B.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever since I began my natural hair journey, I've found myself trying a multitude of products and trying to find something lightweight, that doesn't leave residue, doesn't dry my hair out and smells great. The SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie does just that for me! I've even had people tell me my curls look nourished and hydrated at the end of a 10 hour day! The only reason I am not giving this product a 5 stars is because I have noticed it makes my curls hard some times.
niva A.
Miami
this product is amazing!!!!!! I saw one of my favorite natural hair you tubers using it and i just had to try it! The smell is amazing! and it lasts, didn't even need to put on perfume because this thing smelled so good!!!! it left my hair feeling super soft and nice. it prevented tangles and my curls were looking nice and defined. I usually wear my hair straight because i live in Florida and the humidity makes my curls die as soon as i step out with since i started using this product I've been rocking my curls out and about and I don't plan to stop!
Brandi T.
Palmdale, CA
Is it worth the $30??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave the hair hard and sticky??
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Does the Curl Enhancer Smoothie work?
Josseline G.
what's a good leave- in conditioner for curly hair. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Tina W.
Waterloo , IA
Is this going to weigh my hair down?