BY SHEAMOISTURE #3 in Curl Enhancing

Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie defines curls, reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Restores moisture, creates brilliant shine and conditions hair without weighing it down for bouncy, healthy curls. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage. silk protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. neem oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.

• Is this product good for fine hair?1 Answers
  • does this really help enhance curls?6 Answers
  • Is this alcohol, silicones and sulfates free??1 Answers
Jo S.
Jo S.
Girls with curly hair get it. How perfect your hair can be on wash day only to turn to a frizzy hot mess within hours. While my hair texture seems to be still finding itself gray after year my daughter has perfect ringlet curls that with the slightest story from a perfect regimen can turn on you I am instant. This product smells amazing, is quite thick and when used on wet hair creates soft perfect curls that hold in their moisture. More importantly I found when I use Curl smoothie on my girls hair after a bath, it creates definition in her curls that would otherwise quickly frizz and tangle by day 2. The fact that the ingredients are all natural and safe is an added bonus! The only downside is because it's thick it does tend to weigh your hair down, so if you're looking for volume it might not be for you.
Destinie M.
Destinie M.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. I used it a while ago but stopped because it was kind of expensive but I just started using it again a few months ago and my hair went from dry it very moisturized in just a few uses. The product is very thick so it is able to coat each strand and keep it very moisturized. I would say you don't really need any other product when you use this because it has everything already packed into it. The smell is wonderful I could smell it all day. I would say that this product is definitely worth the price I will continue to use this I won't be going back to any other product anytime soon.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
This product was on my list of must-haves once I big-chopped my hair. I purchased it right away and once I began using it, was fairly pleased. After shampooing with the shampoo from the same line, I apply the curl enhancing smoothie to damp hair and it leaves my hair soft, manageable and moisturized. The only thing I don't like is the greasy feeling it leaves and a sticky residue. I have gotten tired of the coconut fragrance also. Overall I like it and will continue to use it until the containers are empty. Thereafter, I'll try another fragrance under the same brand.
Christina L.
Christina L.
I love this! I recently started since my last shea moisture product expired. The curl enhancing smoothie really works if you don't let the product sit over for a year! The old expired one dried my hair which was odd. When i first started using it, my hair was not as dry as it is now with the amount of dye damage to my hair. But this seriously saves my dyed ends and brings my curls back. I only recommend to those with really crazy hair which needs to be washed everyday to hydrate again.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
I just got this last week and cannot believe the results it gave my hair! i had heat damage to my hair for straightening it for about 3 years and i wanted to wear it curly again but my hair wasn't the same curly it was before. i tired lots of natural hair mask and with this product my hair isn't as dry as before! id rather apply it on wet hair because i feel it gives better results. the smell isn't that good but i don't mind because it works amazing
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Bronx, NY
I love this product started using it around two years ago usually I would pack a lot on when my hair was wet, and there would be a lot product build up around my scalp. I recently just started using it again for my bantu knots when my hair is dry and it's wayyyy better I still feel like my scalp gets a lot of product build up but I try not to place it in my roots. Overall really great product for my 3a-3b curls and it smells amazing
Kenyatta D.
Kenyatta D.
Willingboro, NJ
I had no problems with using this product. I was actually pleasantly surprised by it. It did indeed enhance my curls and left my hair very moisturized. I noticed that it didn't leave that feeling of a moisturizer in my hair however it did keep it moisturized and did not flake until about 3 days of buildup without a co-wash, and even then it wasn't noticeable in my hair. The product smells great as well.
Arlyn m.
Arlyn m.
I really love the smell of this product I have wavy hair that is thick and found that if I took out half of the container and added water to thin out the product a little bit it's good for day today for me as the thicker consistency I would use it as a mask for a Jeep moisture to my hair I would recommend I will purchase again as it smells amazing is very good for your hair and is a good price
Ashlan P.
Ashlan P.
Fort Smith, AR
I wasn't so sure how good this would be since I found it at Ulta for $1 on their clearance rack, but I figured I might as well try it-- and WOW! Worth it! I can't believe I found it for so cheap! I will be re-buying this once it's gone- which, even though I have tons of hair, probably won't be for a while. You need so little of it that I'm very sure it's going to last a long time.
Jojo M.
Jojo M.
I LOVE this product! It was the first ever real curly hair product I bought and I've loved it ever since. I have thick curly hair. I would say my hair type is 3A and it really helps my curls come to life. The only thing I would say about this is that it clumps my curls together but I love it. So if you don't like that then I wouldn't suggest this product. But over all it's great!
A'miracle H.
A'miracle H.
Indianapolis, IN
does this really help enhance curls?
Kirstyn  S.
Kirstyn S.
Canyon Lake, TX
How do you use this product? Before or after shower? Daily? While styling or is it put in and go?
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Where do you buy this from?
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Favorite thing in the world
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
I have wavy hair. Will this help define my waves ? Would this product or the milk work better?