Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamSheaMoisture
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Enhancing Smoothie Trial & Travel Size is a hair treatment loaded with natural ingredients your curls will love! This conditioning smoothie is designed to protect, repair and moisturize your curls to a coveted silky perfection! Enriched with natural ingredients like Coconut Oil & Hibiscus Flower Extract, SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Enhancing Curl Smoothie provides a soft hold to dry, unmanageable hair while providing intense moisturization to soften and detangle curls and coils. Silk Protein added to this nourishing formula makes your locks silky smooth while Neem Oil lends a stunning shine! Don't ruin your vacation with frizzy, unmanageable curls! SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Enhancing Smoothie Trial & Travel Size hair treatment is convenient to carry wherever you go!

How well does this product work?
My hair has always been naturally curly but loosing its curls. Will this help bring them back? [product:cantu-shea-butter-for-natural-hair-moisturizing-curl-activator-cream]
Does this work for girls with curly hair ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie!
Chandra G.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Chandra G.
If you have natural hair and want a great wash and go this a must buy product for great definition.  I have used this many times as a styling cream when doing twist-out and braid- outs; this product provided a smooth, soft hold and my curls was bouncy with lots of shine. SheaMoisture  products rocks when it comes to caring for curly texture hair. This hair smoothie smells good and is very moisturizing to my curls and I notice less frizz when using. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie works and you will love it as much as I do.
Zayra M.
Chicago , IL
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Zayra M.
Keeps my hair looking extra curly! Smells amazing! Keeeps the frizz out of my hair, and controls it through out the day! Holy grail since high school!
Krista I.
Covington, GA
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Krista I.
This curl cream used to be my go-to as it defined my curls and left my hair shiny and moisturized. The new formula doesn’t make my curls pop as much but using it with an oil and gel keeps my hair moisturized, so I’ve used it all up. It would be great if they could bring back the old formula. It was magic!
Teresa M.
Glendale, KY
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Teresa M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this! It smells great and really moisturizes my curls and gives them life again! I don’t think they could make this product any better. I will definitely continue to repurchase this product.
Jo S.
Girls with curly hair get it. How perfect your hair can be on wash day only to turn to a frizzy hot mess within hours. While my hair texture seems to be still finding itself gray after year my daughter has perfect ringlet curls that with the slightest story from a perfect regimen can turn on you I am instant. This product smells amazing, is quite thick and when used on wet hair creates soft perfect curls that hold in their moisture. More importantly I found when I use Curl smoothie on my girls hair after a bath, it creates definition in her curls that would otherwise quickly frizz and tangle by day 2. The fact that the ingredients are all natural and safe is an added bonus! The only downside is because it's thick it does tend to weigh your hair down, so if you're looking for volume it might not be for you.
Laura L.
Orient, OH
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Laura L.
This product is a game changer!! Growing up with pin straight hair all I ever wanted was some body, some bounce, anything!! I got a little waves after my first child but this stuff takes them to the next level. Love this stuff!!
China B.
Sherwood
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by China B.
I use this product just for extra moisture after using my LUS curl brand and it always does the job. Keeps my scalp and ends moistured for the perfect curls!
Casey S.
Newark
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Casey S.
I’m obsessed. My hair feels so soft and smooth after using and looks sleek and takes away frizz.
Danielle K.
Bogota, NJ
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Danielle K.
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love this product for my waves! I think it smells amazing, my curls look bouncy and shiny and it doesn’t get clumpy or hard!! I have pretty wavy/ loose curls so definitely defines and controls frizz well!
Josselin A.
Gastonia, NC
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Josselin A.
Purchased at: Target
Has a very strong fruity smell, smoothie like texture! My hair eats it up. I used [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-curl-enhancing-smoothie] after showers & for day to day hair styles. I have bleached hair & works so well with styling my curls [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-curl-enhancing-smoothie]

502 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...