BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture's coconut & hibiscus co-wash conditioning cleanser for thick, curly hair removes impurities without stripping hair of natural oils. Lightweight moisturizers soften and control frizz in one easy step. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage. silk protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. neem oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.

• After co washing do you air dry your hair in bantu knots or hang...1 Answers
  • Does this product have enough slip so that I can detangle my hair...1 Answers
  • What are co washes? Are they the same as a cleansing conditioner?1 Answers
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Hernando, MS
I have thick kinky curly hair. It did ok detangling it, but cleansing wise, it was a big no no. The scent was also not as great as the other products in that line. I also found it thick and hard to get out the bottle. I did not purchase it again.
Britney B.
Britney B.
Portsmouth, VA
Pretty good, I use it before I put my other products in my hair. It smells good and leaves my new growth soft and manageable. I use it every time I wash my hair now, began this regimen about 3 weeks ago and my hair is so soft.
Lilibeth B.
Lilibeth B.
Great product! It does the job of a shampoo and conditioner at the same time! It's pricey but I always buy them on sale at work. I use this about 2 to 3 times a week. I definitely recommend this. Also, helps my curls.
Tara W.
Tara W.
I love the smell of the product and the consistency, but unfortunately after a few years of using this product is no longer work well in my hair
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Nolanville, TX
I felt it was not very conditioning at all. Made my hair even drier. My hair is bleached and always frizzy and this did not work for me at all.
Aunjahne C.
Aunjahne C.
I love how it does the job of a shampoo without stripping my hair its one of my favorites
Skye T.
Skye T.
Tonight was my first time using this product. I recently, as in this week, went on a shampoo diet where I'm not washing or conditioning my hair at all except for a few co-washes a week. I love SheaMoisture's other products, so I chose this as my co-wash. For the record, I have thin(ning), fine, frizz-prone wavy white Jew girl hair - NOT curly, just relatively wavy in spots, yet I'm using this product anyway. I found that it did the job - cleansed my hair after days of not shampooing, conditioned it (I used a wide tooth comb in the shower after massaging it in for 3-5 minutes as the bottle directs you to), and smelled AWESOME. I was easily able to get the comb through my hair - no small feat for me, as my hair loooooves to tango - er, tangle! & unlike many good-smelling shampoos, the smell actually carried on my head even after I left the bathroom, so I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with that.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I cowash quite often because I am natural meaning that I have dreadlocks and I do not apply any heat or perming or any methods of curling or streaming to my hair. I do not use any shampoos that will strip my hair of its nutrients I usually clean my scalp with conditioner only hints that's where the word co-wash comes in. I love this cold wash because it is gentle to both my scalp and my hair and it seems to give all the gunk up from my scalp without scratching with my fingernails only be rubbing motion. It is easy to rinse out and give me a nice soft all in my hair
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Austin, TX
When I first tried this product I was really skeptical about it as my hair tends to be weighed down really easily and looks greasy with many different conditioning products. However, when I tried this it was AMAZING! It was extremely moisturizing, it smelled great ! It made my hair so shiny and smooth and soft. I will definitely continue using this product, it has become a major component in my daily hair regimen.
Laura G.
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
I have wavy, coarse hair and struggle with dry and split ends. I hoped moving to co-washing would help protect my ends longer between trims. However with california hard water, I found it impossible to rinse this cowash completely away. It left my hair with a sticky film that required clarifying shampoo to remove. I had to give it away, but it smelled amazing!
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
El Mirage, AZ
Does this product have enough slip so that I can detangle my hair with it?