SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co Wash Conditioning Cleanser uploaded by Brenna F.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co Wash Conditioning Cleanser uploaded by Kei H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Soft, manageable curls are no longer an impossible dream! SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser is a nourishing hair treatment which moisturizes and protects dry, damaged, sensitive hair, while gently cleansing your waves and curls. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser is a sulfate-free hair care product formulated with natural ingredients which nourish and remove dirt and grime without stripping your hair of it's natural oils. Coconut Oil hydrates and protects your hair while Hibiscus extracts strengthen hair and reduce breakage. Silk Protein blended into this restorative formula smooths hair and adds a brilliant shine while Neem Oil helps control frizz. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to dry, damaged, over-processed hair making your curls unbelievably tangle and frizz-free! SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser is a moisturizing hair cleanser designed to transition messy, frizzy curly hair to beautiful, healthy, shiny waves and curls!

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Magnifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cetyl Esters, Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioner), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Protein, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), African Black Soap Extract, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract, Caprylyl Glycol.

Usage Instructions:

Massage in for 3 to 5 minutes working from root to ends. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat as needed.

• I am looking for a clarifying shampoo for thick curly hai...2 Answers
  • Is co-washing only for curly hair? I have thick, straight...1 Answers
  • After co washing do you air dry your hair in bantu knots ...2 Answers
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
I follow the Curly  Girl Method, so nearly everything Shea Moisture is approved. I got this co-wash for more daily washing. I do enjoy it and it's smell, but I can't use it consistently everyday or else I feel like a lot of build-up is left on my hair. I use a CG approved shampoo 1-2x weekly because of that!
Daonne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
'Wow' is the one word summation I have of this product. I have 1b, low porosity, fine, color treated, dry, curly hair and this co-wash worked wonders! For weeks now I have been trying to figure out what was going wrong with my hair and finally found the right products! I am so excited to finally have soft and healthy hair especially being chemically treated blonde and curly! It is very moisturizing and makes you hair feel really soft in the shower, it doesn't lather, obviously, which was different for me, but it definitely does an amazing job cleaning despite no lather. Dont just take my word for it, TRY IT!!!!!
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
I’m obsessed with Shea moisture products in general but this is one of my absolute favorite products in the line. It’s affordable, smells yummy, cleanses my hair when I’m in between washes & it keeps my hair moisturized.
Marissa O.
Stit this fay a top contender for a co-wash.
The smell and rinse out aspefts are my favorite parts of this product.
I just wosh the texture was a bit thixker seeing as I am a co-wash snob
Courtney L.
Germantown, MD
I am someone who relaxes her hair and i wanted to try cowashing in between each wash and i feel like this did an okay job. It made my hair last about another week but it didn’t get all the oil out of my hair. Would suggest to some one who does wash and gos but not someone who relaxes then straightens your hair.
Kei H.
A good Co wash to use I add a few drops of essential oil for a boost The slip to detangle is amazing it's just not enough in the bottle to even last a month I wish a bigger bottle was made to last for thicker hair other than that I love it
Roni-Jean R.
1556 N. Leverett Ave. Apt. 12
Though I do enjoy the way this makes my hair feel, and smell, in the bottle, the smell is rather strange. But the moisture, and cleanliness of my hair, are incomparable to before I discovered cowash (because it is sad, not because there is no difference)
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I cowash quite often because I am natural meaning that I have dreadlocks and I do not apply any heat or perming or any methods of curling or streaming to my hair. I do not use any shampoos that will strip my hair of its nutrients I usually clean my scalp with conditioner only hints that's where the word co-wash comes in. I love this cold wash because it is gentle to both my scalp and my hair and it seems to give all the gunk up from my scalp without scratching with my fingernails only be rubbing motion. It is easy to rinse out and give me a nice soft all in my hair
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I used the coconut and hibiscus line for years. This was pretty much the only product that didn’t wow me. It left my hair feeling greasy instead of moisturized. I think it was just to thick for me. I prefer a thinner consistency because it’s easier to fully work through my thick hair. I also really hated the packaging. Because of how thick it is, it needs to be in more squeeze tube type package because it’s too hard to get out of the plastic bottle.
Brenna F.
Ames, IA
I have extremely curly hair due to my Hispanic part of me. I’ve tried so many shampoos and such in the past and nothing ever did it for me! Shea Moisture keeps my hair nice and soft and hydrated! I have nothing but great words for their brand. If you’re looking for something for curly hair then this is definitely the best!
Hamida R.
Richmond, CA
After co washing do you air dry your hair in bantu knots or hang loose?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
What are co washes? Are they the same as a cleansing conditioner?
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
I am looking for a clarifying shampoo for thick curly hair. I am currently using SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co Wash Conditioning Cleanser
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
What are co washes? Are they the same as a cleansing conditioner?
Taylor W.
Is co-washing only for curly hair? I have thick, straight hair but every shampoo I use irritates my scalp to the point that it bleeds.

back