Add a Photo

By SHEAMOISTURE
SheaMoisture Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 40% off.

BOGO 40% OFF

SheaMoisture Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 40% off.

8 days left

Sheamoisture s fast absorbing lavender & arnica dry oil mist instantly restores moisture to parched skin. Our special blend hydrates while calming and soothing skin. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and delicately fragranced. Can also be used to add a brilliant shine-finish to hair after styling. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. orchid extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.
Photos (2)
Victoria L.
Victoria L.

I love the scent of this oil. I originally bought this to use in my hair, which works great.. Just don't use to much! However, it's great as a body oil as well. I've been on the hunt for other scents because I love this so much!

Really helps with my frizzy hair and leaves a soft, tropical scent. I don't spray this directly on my hair, rather in my palms and rub my hands together, then rub my hands through my hair. This helps distribute evenly on the ends.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Such a lovely scent, and a light moisturization. Truly is a dry oil, no heavy greasy aftermath once it is used.

I picked mine up at target for a great price. I will definitely buy again when I run out, the only con is that it doesn't travel well. I had it explode inside my suitcase. Thankfully I make sure anything liquid is sealed in its own ziploc before I travel, so it only made a mess of itself.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

I use this daily. I use it on my skin. I'll spray a bit in pulse points as a light fragrance. I'll
put a pump or two in my palms, rub my hands together, and lightly touch my hair to add shine & freshen my hair up. Or when putting my hair up in a pony tail, I'll use it for flyaways.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

I love this for the summer. It is prefect, I get the moist that I need, the glow that I want but my pores are not clugged or left feeling sticky and heavy with product. Its great for the hair as well
Arturia S.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA

I was hesitant to try since I usually use regular Shea butter or lotion from the brand, but I am impressed! Great moisture and light weight!
member-49f3b603a
member-49f3b603a
Brooklyn, NY

Love the oil...especially during the summer months it is not oily...absorbs into wet skin instantly.
Irene G.
Irene G.
Ridgewood, NY

I've never used a dry oil mist before, but I've been I'm so in love with this line if Shea Moisture products, I thought I'd give it a try.

fist off, the oil is EXTREMELY light. At first I used it on my skin to protect it from the chlorine while I was swimming. It provided a very light sheen, and smelled great.

Second, I used it on my hair after styling to give my strands a little extra shine. A little goes a long way with this product.

it worked wonderfully in both instances and I will definitely buy again.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Conway, AR

I love this stuff! It smells heavenly, is moisturizing without being greasy, and leaves a nice sheen.
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV

Do i add this before my makeup or before bed? Also is this good for dry skin?
Rose C.
Rose C.

Has anyone seen a difference in their skin after using this? What kind of skin does it work best for (i.e dry, combi, oily)