SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Brightening Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Kendra T.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Brightening Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Mariela Y.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Brightening Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Ashly G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

SheaMoisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Foaming Milk and Body Wash cleanses, moisturizes and naturally brightens dull skin. Helps to firm and even skin tone. Creates a luxurious spa experience. Perfect to take on the go! Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Coconut Oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamin E and K, iron and fatty acids. Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone. Age Group: Adult.

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I was one of the lucky Influensters who recieved this item free for testing and review purposes. This was the first product I tried out and the first thing I noticed was the smell! It's amazing! The second thing I noticed was how nice and smooth it goes onto the skin and makes it feel. This product is also a foaming milk and can be used for bubble baths.
Ashly G.
Ashly G.
Waltham , MA
I love this illuminating foaming milk and body wash especially because I have dull skin and this makes me feel moisturized and leaves my skin feeling soft and I absolutely love the coconut and hibiscus smell. Also, I am so in favor of no animal testing.! Recommended!!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Montclair, CA
I received this product in my first voxbox and it was so amazing. No only did it smell yummy, but it lathered up well and left my skin feeling hydrated. Their ingredients are amazing and I didn't have to worry about it drying out my skin.
Yvonne A.
Yvonne A.
Johnstown
To be honest, I buy everything that is from Shea Moisture. Their prices are super high in ny opinion. They have great scents which I like. I would buy it again because my daughter loves it. I buy mine from Walmart, target, walgreens.
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Washington
I love this product, the smell is amazing and it makes your skin feels amazing, soft and refreshing. I have no negative comments toward this product. I bought it in CVS and it is totally worth it, i will try it again, this brand is really good, 100% recommended.
Bella R.
Bella R.
Laredo , TX
I just received my box and the first thing I test out was this! It's amazing, my skin went from dry and pale to illumination and bright! It's very affordable! I would recommend this for everyone, it brings a very beautiful bright complexion to one!!! ❤❤❤❤
nikki O.
nikki O.
Bowie
This is a great soap. I usually have trouble finding soaps that work with my PH balance but this soap surprisingly holds up well. It also keeps my skin feeling extra moisturized especially since I have dry skin
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
Let me start by saying this wash smells amazing, I didn't want to get out of the shower! It felt really nice on my skin & knowing that it's for dull skin and it has vitamin E that's a plus. I received this product from Influenster for reviewing purpose.
✨Ashley✨
✨Ashley✨
Shea moisture is a great brand. A brand with quantity and quality. Definitely always my go to brand. Prices are affordable and great. I wouldn't change anything. Perfect for your any and every need!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bronx, NY
First off, this smells absolutely delicious! I use the coconut shampoo, conditioner and hair spray do I like that I can also use this body wash. It's affordable. No cons. I'd buy it again and again and again!