BY SHEAMOISTURE

SheaMoisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Foaming Milk and Body Wash cleanses, moisturizes and naturally brightens dull skin. Helps to firm and even skin tone. Creates a luxurious spa experience. Perfect to take on the go! Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Coconut Oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamin E and K, iron and fatty acids. Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone. Age Group: Adult.

Buy on Target*
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This product is not only made from amazing natural ingredients, but smells and works amazing too. The scent is like a tropical paradise, the suds aren't too much but just enough, and that skin firming claim, for me it's totally true. So swing by your local Walgreens or Ulta, and go spend the $10 on this. It will be your go-to summer body wash.
Tamia B.
Dallas, TX
i think this is a amazing product , i didn't hear that many good review about them but i'm glade i got it on my own to try , the pricing is great depending on where you get it from , i got mine from my local beauty store and i love it
Meghan W.
Pittsford
It's a great product, makes my skin soft and refreshing. The only negative part about this product, the strong smell. Don't get me wrong I love smelling good, but at times this smell can be a bit much and leaving me with a head ache
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love this stuff. Bought it at Walgreens a while back. It can be a little pricy, but generally, you can find really good deals on it. It smells absolutely amazing. It has a nice lather and leave my skin feeling very soft.
Jessica P.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love this! seriously i love the smell and it so soft against the skin. I even went out to buy this in a bigger size so i can use it. Price was good and i found it in a local walmart
Jamesa S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
I LOVE THIS NOT ONLY DOES IT SMELL AMAZING I CAN FEEL HOW MOISTURIZING IT IS WHEN IM WASHING. LIKE MORE SOAP IT KIND LEAVES YOUR SKIN FEELING LIKE YOU RUB ALL THE OIL FROM YOUR SKIN USING THIS ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE ITS PUTTING THOSE OILS BACK IN MY SKIN VERSE STRIPPING THEM OFF. I LOVE IT ALSO BECAUSE ITS NOT OVERLY FRAGRANT IT IS LIGHT AND A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
SheaMoisture makes an amazing coconut body wash that leaves your skin feeling amazing, son and refreshed. But their raw Shea butter shampoo and conditioner is my all time favorite. For such an inexpensive product they are amazing and is easily assessable. Great Products.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I was one of the lucky Influensters who recieved this item free for testing and review purposes. This was the first product I tried out and the first thing I noticed was the smell! It's amazing! The second thing I noticed was how nice and smooth it goes onto the skin and makes it feel. This product is also a foaming milk and can be used for bubble baths.
Ashly G.
I love this illuminating foaming milk and body wash especially because I have dull skin and this makes me feel moisturized and leaves my skin feeling soft and I absolutely love the coconut and hibiscus smell. Also, I am so in favor of no animal testing.! Recommended!!
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
To be honest, I buy everything that is from Shea Moisture. Their prices are super high in ny opinion. They have great scents which I like. I would buy it again because my daughter loves it. I buy mine from Walmart, target, walgreens.