2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #98 in Lotion

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Brightening Body Lotion - 3.2 oz SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion now comes in a convenient 3.2 oz travel size, which is TSA approved and can travel with you anywhere you may go. This nourishing lotion helps to improve skin tone and naturally brighten skin's appearance. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Coconut Oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. Songyi Mushroom naturally. Age Group: Adult.

• I was wondering just to make sure I know what I'm purchasing, does ...1 Answers
  • I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried this & ...3 Answers
Chesley H.
Chesley H.
I love this lotion. I use it every day when I get out of the shower and it works wonderfully. I would describe the scent as light and fruity. This lotion really moisturizes and is great for dry skin like mine! In the picture, I see a bottle with a pump and I cannot say how easily it dispenses because when I purchased this product, it came in a squeeze bottle. The squeeze bottle made it VERY difficult to get the product out. When it started to run out, I ended up having to unscrew the cap and stick my fingers in the bottle to get the lotion out. Hopefully it is easier to dispense if it comes in the bottle with the pump now! Aside from the difficult packaging, the product itself is great and I would definitely recommend it. Also, it is natural which makes it even better!
KETTO  .
KETTO .
My Mom bought this for me for Christmas and I've been using it ever since. The smell is divine and reminds me of the beach. The scent lasts for a few hours. It moisturizes fantastically. Better than any any chemical filled crap like Nivea or Jurgens. I have not noticed any brightening or toning effect but that's okay because it smells great and moisturizes perfectly. Would absolutely recommend this product.
Julliana V.
Julliana V.
Ann Arbor, MI
I chose Shea Moisture because its label claimed to have many of the ingredients I was looking for and none of the icky stuff I try my very best to avoid. Usually, I buy organic products from lesser known manufacturers but by those proven to be what they claim. In all the years I have heard about Shea Moisture products, I have never been completely sold that they are who and what they say they are.
Christina D.
Christina D.
The creamy texture, amazing scent, and luxurious feel of this lotion on my skin make it an all around 5 star product! I love how it makes my skin feel moisturized all day long and has a lovely, light scent that isn't overpowering. I get migraines easily so that is important to me. I've repurchased this lotion four times now and will continue to do so!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Visalia, CA
So in love with this scent! I love that Shae Moisture is a brand I trust as far non-toxic ingredients go. My whole family uses this and we love how rich and moisturized it leaves our skin. I prefer the one in the squeeze bottle because it's like a body butter, so it's thick and sometimes the pump doesn't dispense well.
Des W.
Des W.
St Thomas, VI
Any member of the Shea Moisture product family, is AMAZING. Almost instantly you can feel a difference in your hair and skin with just one use. In addition to having great products, Shea Moisture uses local female farmers in Sierra Leone. I would totally recommend Shea Moisture for those with sensitive skin also.
Tykia D.
Tykia D.
I LOOOVE this lotion. I don't really use it for brightening purposes but I have seen some dark spots on my body lift recently. I use this product with the bar soap from the same line and it keeps my skin well hydrated and radiant. And big plus : The smell is SO great. I can never get tired of it.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This lotion smells great! It leaves my skin super soft. Now that winter is coming, I'm not worried about my skin feeling dry! I like using it on my legs after shaving. It doesn't leave me oily. My whole family uses this lotion now, because I I mean, who doesn't like super soft skin?!
I've never used this stuff before but it sounds great. So I want to give it a try and see if I like it a lot and if I like it a lot then I might keep getting this product. I want something that is good for my skin and this product sounds like it would really be great for my skin!
LK S.
LK S.
Kansas City, MO
Everything about the Shea Moisture product line delights my senses. I love the African Black bar soap when I have troubled skin, and the Shea Moisture bar soap are my two favorites. I cut the bars into 8 smaller pieces and they are just the right size!
LISETTE C.
LISETTE C.
I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried this & love it?
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
I was wondering just to make sure I know what I'm purchasing, does this lotion brighten up your skin tone or just dark spots to go along with your already existing skin tone?