BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion is a non-greasy formula which provides a burst of hydration to make your skin soft, smooth and radiant! It is a hydrating body care treatment made from natural ingredients making it perfect for dry, sensitive skin. This skin care treatment from SheaMoisture is made from a special lightweight formula that absorbs easily into the skin and brightens and evens skin tone while providing deep moisturization. Coconut Oil and Sweet Hibiscus Flower restore moisture and improve skin’s firmness while imparting an addictive, natural fragrance to this moisturizing blend. Songyi Mushrooms used in the formulation brighten dull skin and evens skin discoloration to make your skin look gorgeously radiant. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion contains certified organic Shea Butter which provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin smooth and irresistible to touch!d organic Shea Butter which provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin smooth and irresistible to touch.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearyl Alcohol (Palm Kernel), Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Papain (Papaya Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Songyi Mushroom Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk

Usage Instructions:

Smooth ultra-rich Coconut & Hibiscus Lotion all over body. Concentrate on dull, dry areas. For best results, apply to damp skin for moisture retention.

• How does everyone like this lotion? Does it really help w...2 Answers
  • I was wondering just to make sure I know what I'm purchas...1 Answers
  • I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried t...3 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion
  • "It is very moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Definitely would recommend." in 66 reviews
  • "Omg!!! I literally just bought this lotion last week and it is a God send. I live in California so there is dry heat which results in dry skin. This has helped keep my skin moisturized so much! I use right after I shower while my skin is still damp for best results :)" in 30 reviews
  • "I basically adore everything Shea Moisture makes-- this is no exception!! Very moisturizing without irritating my skin, not too pricey, and the smell is fabulous without being overpowering. I get mine at Target. So worth trying if you have sensitive skin like me. And it's #crueltyfree" in 11 reviews
  • "I just used the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus body lotion for the first time and I'm hooked." in 1 review
  • "With the body wash, I smell great for hours." in 1 review
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells amazing. It’s a brightening & toning body lotion with coconut & hibiscus and also has songyi mushroom in it too. The scent is amazing I could sniff my hand all day. It’s was reasonably priced on amazon. It’s very soft and feels so good on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Being a biracial girl with “mixed” hair, I often find myself struggling to find the right hair products. My hair is dry and tangly at times. Everything I’ve tried hasn’t worked, until I tried this product. I definitely recommend it! My hair is much more hydrated and it smells amazing!
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This lotion smells so mouthwatering it’s hard to put it back down after I pick it up because I just want to keep smelling it. It is so rich and creamy and makes my skin so silky smooth. The fragrance lasts for a while after application too which I adore l. My only problem with this (it also could just be the bath the lotion was made in) is that it does not budge. I have the hardest time actually getting this to drip down the bottle into the dispenser top so I end up just whacking it upside down on things like a maniac until the lotion can actually be squeezed out of the bottle. Lol
sclose25 C.
West Orange
 An absolute must have! This product left my skin very silky and without an oily residue. Nothing bothers me more than a product that feels like it  leaves the film. This Shea butter was very soothing and good for my sensitive skin, it also has an amazing smell which Makes it even better
christina97236
This stuff smells amazing and is a decent moisturizer. I have pretty dry skin so I like to combine a thick cream with something that smells really nice and is a little thinner. This makes for a perfect combo. Love it.
Maiya L.
dekalb, illinois
Love this! The consistency is very thick and a little goes a long way. This bottle will last for a long time and it’s very moisturizing. I suffer from dry skin and my skin doesn’t become dry after using this. It does leave a slight sticky feeling. That doesn’t bother me because it does go away when it dries down.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
This lotion smells so AMAZING! And leaves your skin feels moisturized and soft. The amazing part is no harsh chemicals or harmful ingredients in this product! It's a win, win!
Kali C.
Lafayette, IN
I am infatuated with SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion!! The consistency is so buttery and It's natural products leave my skin smooth and bright! A++
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Omg This scent is intoxicating. I love putting it on at night to relax me. It is very thick lotion and it keeps in moisture really well. It makes my skin soft for days.
Paige P.
Stoke, ST3 1HN
Amazing lotion, and smells divine. Leaves your body and skin feeling brand new. It’s great to use during winter when the skin is rough and cracking. It’s affordable and a great product.
Elise H.
I have used this for a couple of days now but am almost out of the sample size and wanted to know if this has shown a difference in your skin texture with continued use?
LISETTE C.
I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried this & love it?
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
Does this have a scent that lingers?
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
How does everyone like this lotion? Does it really help with brightening and toning your skin?