BY SHEAMOISTURE

A bounty of nutrient-rich tropical ingredients high in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that stimulate collagen production, improve skin firmness and fill out wrinkles naturally. Antioxidant-rich hibiscus flower extract with coconut oil, helps to maintain skin elasticity, improve hydration and protect against moisture loss. Songyi mushroom extract naturally brightens and evens skin tone. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, Formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or animal ingredients. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced. Cruelty free, no animal testing. Organic.

• I have used this for a couple of days now but am almost out of th...4 Answers
  • Does this have a scent that lingers?3 Answers
  • How well do you like this product? 3 Answers
  • "With the body wash, I smell great for hours." in 1 review
  • "I just used the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus body lotion for the first time and I'm hooked." in 1 review
Schelby S.
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using the Shea Moisture's Shea Butter Lotion for a couple of years and love the product so I thought I would try the Coconut and Hibiscus version and was not as impressed by this version. While the product is still all natural and uses no artificial fragrance or chemicals I found the smell slightly too strong and the absorbency was slightly lacking compared to it's fragrance free sister. If you're a fan of strong fragrances than this all natural lotion may be a great pick for you, I just like a more subtle smell to my lotions.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I really enjoyed this product a lot. I love using things that are safe for the skin and don't have tons of crazy things in them (although I love some of those things too ūüėē) and this was the first organic lotion I ever used. The smell is different but I like it and it kept my skin super soft. Every time I see it at target I think of getting it again but with it being summer right now I like more of a sweet scent. Will probably get this again in the fall/winter
Ciah H.
Ciah H.
Brownsburg, IN
IT SMELLS JUST LIKE THE HAIR PRODUCTS!!! I love love LOVE this lotion. It isn't greasy, but it's very moisturizing. I like mixing it with coconut out to add an extra touch of moisture and to lock in everything. It makes the skin incredibly soft as well. I always get compliments on how great I smell as well haha! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this lotion smells. I put it on at night after a shower and my skin soaks it up. The smell stays on my pillow which I love! It's a thicker lotion which I personally like since I feel like it does a great job, my only complaint is that it is SO thick I gets stuck in the bottle and you have to work pretty hard to get it out.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Chula Vista, CA
I am very conscious of what I put on to my skin...just knowing how this has no harsh chemicals makes it feel even better it gives yu just the right moisture to last all day and it doesn't feel so heavy on! And I absolutely love the scent. I'm on my second full size bottle and it's my everyday goto moisturizer! I really recommend it!!
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. My tia introduced me to this lotion and now its the only one i will use. i love coconut so it ties into the sent that i keep, and it just leave such an amazing feel to my skin, not sticky not to heavy if you use it right and it lasts a long time not only on you skin but in general i dont have to buy it very often.
Adalysse P.
Adalysse P.
I like this product, smells great and is good for all-day moisture. I love that it has natural ingredients, which is best for your skin. I apply it to my entire body after a shower or bath. I would definitely buy this again because it is cost efficient, I am also very loyal to the Shea Moisture brand. They have great products !
Bailee N.
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I got this in a subscription box and I was pleasantly surprised! I originally wasn't going to buy it because it's fairly expensive. But the quality is so nice I would buy it again and will continue to buy it. It really nourishes your skin and it smell nice. Plus this brand doesn't test on animals so that's an extra plus!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love this lotion so much! It smells so heavenly and beachy. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, but super moisturized. It doesn't have harsh chemicals in it either. The other thing I like about this lotion is that it goes with the rest of the Shea Moisture hibiscus line so you can smell lovely from head to toe!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Mcallen, TX
I absolutely LOVE THIS product. It is so rich and nourishing. My skin felt like velvet after a week of using this product. I love that it is thick and a small amount goes a long way. It smells fabulous! The only thing I dislike is the package. Once you get to the last bit the bottle makes it hard to get the lotion out.
Elise H.
Elise H.
I have used this for a couple of days now but am almost out of the sample size and wanted to know if this has shown a difference in your skin texture with continued use?
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Stefni E.
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
Does this have a scent that lingers?
Ro G.
Ro G.
Has anyone seen results with it "evening" their skin tone as it claims?