BY SHEAMOISTURE #68 in Lotion

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion is a non-greasy formula which provides a burst of hydration to make your skin soft, smooth and radiant! It is a hydrating body care treatment made from natural ingredients making it perfect for dry, sensitive skin.
This skin care treatment from SheaMoisture is made from a special lightweight formula that absorbs easily into the skin and brightens and evens skin tone while providing deep moisturization. Coconut Oil and Sweet Hibiscus Flower restore moisture and improve skin’s firmness while imparting an addictive, natural fragrance to this moisturizing blend. Songyi Mushrooms used in the formulation brighten dull skin and evens skin discoloration to make your skin look gorgeously radiant!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion contains certified organic Shea Butter which provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin smooth and irresistible to touch!

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearyl Alcohol (Palm Kernel), Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Papain (Papaya Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Songyi Mushroom Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk

Usage Instructions:

Smooth ultra-rich Coconut & Hibiscus Lotion all over body. Concentrate on dull, dry areas. For best results, apply to damp skin for moisture retention.

• How does everyone like this lotion? Does it really help with brig...2 Answers
  • I was wondering just to make sure I know what I'm purchasing, doe...1 Answers
  • I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried this &amp...3 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion
  • "It is very moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Definitely would recommend." in 66 reviews
  • "Omg!!! I literally just bought this lotion last week and it is a God send. I live in California so there is dry heat which results in dry skin. This has helped keep my skin moisturized so much! I use right after I shower while my skin is still damp for best results :)" in 30 reviews
  • "I basically adore everything Shea Moisture makes-- this is no exception!! Very moisturizing without irritating my skin, not too pricey, and the smell is fabulous without being overpowering. I get mine at Target. So worth trying if you have sensitive skin like me. And it's #crueltyfree" in 11 reviews
  • "With the body wash, I smell great for hours." in 1 review
  • "I just used the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus body lotion for the first time and I'm hooked." in 1 review
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This lotion smells so mouthwatering it’s hard to put it back down after I pick it up because I just want to keep smelling it. It is so rich and creamy and makes my skin so silky smooth. The fragrance lasts for a while after application too which I adore l. My only problem with this (it also could just be the bath the lotion was made in) is that it does not budge. I have the hardest time actually getting this to drip down the bottle into the dispenser top so I end up just whacking it upside down on things like a maniac until the lotion can actually be squeezed out of the bottle. Lol
lisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells amazing. It’s a brightening & toning body lotion with coconut & hibiscus and also has songyi mushroom in it too. The scent is amazing I could sniff my hand all day. It’s was reasonably priced on amazon. It’s very soft and feels so good on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Being a biracial girl with “mixed” hair, I often find myself struggling to find the right hair products. My hair is dry and tangly at times. Everything I’ve tried hasn’t worked, until I tried this product. I definitely recommend it! My hair is much more hydrated and it smells amazing!
Maiya L.
dekalb, illinois
Love this! The consistency is very thick and a little goes a long way. This bottle will last for a long time and it’s very moisturizing. I suffer from dry skin and my skin doesn’t become dry after using this. It does leave a slight sticky feeling. That doesn’t bother me because it does go away when it dries down.
Kali C.
Lafayette, IN
I am infatuated with SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion!! The consistency is so buttery and It's natural products leave my skin smooth and bright! A++
Tiffany W.
I’m a Florida girl and we all know how much time we spend in the sun. My skin tends to be dry year round and this stuff is amazing. I purchased from my local tj maxx and will repurchase when I run out. The smell, the texture and the formula was amazing.
Charity G.
Orangeburg, SC
Absolutely love this product. It can be tricky to get the actual product out because it so thick. It is gentle a product and I love the scent, it is log-lasting. have been repurchasing for a while. I recommend this product to all my girl friends.
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a game changer, especially if you have body acne! This has definitely improve the texture on my back acne, and along with my face. It also smells great. I’ve been using this for almost a month now, it’s also lightening my scars!
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Shea moisture products! They are super affordable and are easy to find. They all smell super lovely and work well with my skin and hair. I love that they have so many different types of products, skin care, haircare, and beauty! Everybody gets love!
Jessica T.
I love this lotion! It is thick and creamy, but goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a greasy residue behind. I’ve noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin since I started using it. I rarely ever get rough, dry spots anymore!
Elise H.
I have used this for a couple of days now but am almost out of the sample size and wanted to know if this has shown a difference in your skin texture with continued use?
LISETTE C.
I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried this & love it?
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
Does this have a scent that lingers?
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Dalia S.
How does everyone like this lotion? Does it really help with brightening and toning your skin?