BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion is a non-greasy formula which provides a burst of hydration to make your skin soft, smooth and radiant! It is a hydrating body care treatment made from natural ingredients making it perfect for dry, sensitive skin. This skin care treatment from SheaMoisture is made from a special lightweight formula that absorbs easily into the skin and brightens and evens skin tone while providing deep moisturization. Coconut Oil and Sweet Hibiscus Flower restore moisture and improve skin’s firmness while imparting an addictive, natural fragrance to this moisturizing blend. Songyi Mushrooms used in the formulation brighten dull skin and evens skin discoloration to make your skin look gorgeously radiant. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion contains certified organic Shea Butter which provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin smooth and irresistible to touch!d organic Shea Butter which provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin smooth and irresistible to touch.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearyl Alcohol (Palm Kernel), Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Papain (Papaya Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Songyi Mushroom Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk

Usage Instructions:

Smooth ultra-rich Coconut & Hibiscus Lotion all over body. Concentrate on dull, dry areas. For best results, apply to damp skin for moisture retention.

• How does everyone like this lotion? Does it really help w...2 Answers
  • I was wondering just to make sure I know what I'm purchas...1 Answers
  • I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried t...3 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion
  • "It is very moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Definitely would recommend." in 66 reviews
  • "Omg!!! I literally just bought this lotion last week and it is a God send. I live in California so there is dry heat which results in dry skin. This has helped keep my skin moisturized so much! I use right after I shower while my skin is still damp for best results :)" in 30 reviews
  • "I basically adore everything Shea Moisture makes-- this is no exception!! Very moisturizing without irritating my skin, not too pricey, and the smell is fabulous without being overpowering. I get mine at Target. So worth trying if you have sensitive skin like me. And it's #crueltyfree" in 11 reviews
  • "I just used the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus body lotion for the first time and I'm hooked." in 1 review
  • "With the body wash, I smell great for hours." in 1 review
Luann J.
Cambridge
I have this lotion in a pump bottle, which makes it very easy to dispense. It smells pleasant and not overly strong. It works well to moisturize skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. It's very thick though so you need quite a lot to cover larger areas like your legs.
mary d.
United states
Love love love rhe smell!!! Was given some of this from a friend when I got a spray tan because it won't interfere with the tan. It's thick so it takes a minute to soak in but its great feeling and leaves me soft.
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells amazing. It’s a brightening & toning body lotion with coconut & hibiscus and also has songyi mushroom in it too. The scent is amazing I could sniff my hand all day. It’s was reasonably priced on amazon. It’s very soft and feels so good on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Being a biracial girl with “mixed” hair, I often find myself struggling to find the right hair products. My hair is dry and tangly at times. Everything I’ve tried hasn’t worked, until I tried this product. I definitely recommend it! My hair is much more hydrated and it smells amazing!
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This lotion smells so mouthwatering it’s hard to put it back down after I pick it up because I just want to keep smelling it. It is so rich and creamy and makes my skin so silky smooth. The fragrance lasts for a while after application too which I adore l. My only problem with this (it also could just be the bath the lotion was made in) is that it does not budge. I have the hardest time actually getting this to drip down the bottle into the dispenser top so I end up just whacking it upside down on things like a maniac until the lotion can actually be squeezed out of the bottle. Lol
sclose25 C.
West Orange
 An absolute must have! This product left my skin very silky and without an oily residue. Nothing bothers me more than a product that feels like it  leaves the film. This Shea butter was very soothing and good for my sensitive skin, it also has an amazing smell which Makes it even better
christina97236
This stuff smells amazing and is a decent moisturizer. I have pretty dry skin so I like to combine a thick cream with something that smells really nice and is a little thinner. This makes for a perfect combo. Love it.
Z∅Ѽ€ B.
Altus
I have very sensitive skin , but this product does not irritate it in any way. It’s super moisturizing and smells amazing. It is a good price based on the quality, but I do wish they made bigger bottles for a better price. I plan on trying other products by this company!
Maiya L.
dekalb, illinois
Love this! The consistency is very thick and a little goes a long way. This bottle will last for a long time and it’s very moisturizing. I suffer from dry skin and my skin doesn’t become dry after using this. It does leave a slight sticky feeling. That doesn’t bother me because it does go away when it dries down.
Tomeka M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Body Lotion is Amazing!!! Comes out a little thick but goes on really smooth! The smell of the coconut and hibiscus is so good but always light. I love the was this lotion make my sling Glow as well!
Elise H.
I have used this for a couple of days now but am almost out of the sample size and wanted to know if this has shown a difference in your skin texture with continued use?
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
Does this have a scent that lingers?
LISETTE C.
I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried this & love it?
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
How does everyone like this lotion? Does it really help with brightening and toning your skin?