SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus 2-in-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Tiffany N.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus 2-in-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Apryl A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose foaming milk and body wash gently cleanses the skin, while relaxing the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and nourishing Coconut Oil moisturize skin with essential vitamins and fatty acids. Sweet Hibiscus Flower helps improve skin's firmness while Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant helps protect skin. Leaves skin toned with a youthful appearance. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamin E and K, Iron and fatty acids.Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone.Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
  • "I have never loved a product so much. I do not have to use a lot to get a good lather which makes this product last a long time. It is also great for sensitive skin and smells and feels great after using." in 6 reviews
  • "I love this body wash! If smells great and it's very moisturizing. SheaMoisture does not disappoint. I love all of their products. " in 5 reviews
Helen E.
Denver, CO
This body wash doesn't have the best smell, I'm not someone who wants a perfumey body wash but I like it to have some kind of scent and this one barely has one. When I used it, it foamed up well but it didn't give me that clean feeling I wanted. I have dry skin on my body and it did help with moisturizing.
Jill G.
Affordable! Sensitive to my skin! Very light, no harsh scent, and a good amount for the price. Definitely effective. I have very sensitive skin esp when the weather changes to cold (Floridian). My hands start to get dry. The wash doesn't sting, rather it does the opposite. It's a great moisturizer, and it doesn't dry it out. Definitely would recommend.
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
For me Shea Moisture never disappoints, I have been using the Coconut Hibiscus line for my hair and it has done wonders. One drop and this body wash/ bubble bath gets the job done. My skin felt amazing after using and it also lasts a really long time so the price is definitely worth it.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
This is my favorite line from shea moisture. The smell is intoxicating and the ingredients are super nourishing. It's also a great price and you can normally find sales.
Dalia S.
Very affordable ! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. It’s supposed to help with full skin and I definitely see a difference after a few uses. The packaging is beautiful as well!
7|23 P.
This next one is definitely..... a nay πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ I absolutely did not like this product which is odd because I'm a coconut kind of person but I'm my body could not get use to that hibiscus πŸ™„ the products are about 11$ each and i suggest you save your money, honey. Cause this ain't where it's at. πŸ˜ͺ at first I really liked the smell, which is why I got it. πŸ™„ but as time went on ( these products last a LONG time) I became to hate the smell 😷 and the scrub and soap only seem to irritate my skin and mess with my ph balance πŸ™„ I think this line of body care was solely meant to be a "smell good" product and not to benefit your skin in anyways so if you have sensitive skin on your body and don't like hibiscus I wouldn't recommend this πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ check out my last post to see which shea moisture I absolutely
Darby S.
Everything is awesome about this bubble bath/ body wash but the smell was a bummer! I thought it was going to smell so good but it smelled kind of funky ! It's really moisturizerizing and if you shave your legs while in the bath and use this your legs will feel so soft ! Shea Moisture is one of my favorite brands right now so I will definitely keep buying from them but in a different scent or product!
Cheree S.
Herriman, UT
My husband bought me this body wash for Christmas and I am in love with it. It foams into a deliciously rich lather and smells like heaven. I've only been using it for 3 days and I can already tell that my skin is more moisturized and soft. I'll definitely be using this product for the foreseeable future!
Maeve G.
I'm so torn if I should give this 3 or 4 stars - there's nothing wrong with it I just don't love the smell. Maybe it's the hibiscus. But I actually like how it smells on me AFTER the shower so Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― I got this at Target. I will be trying a different scent once this is finished! #bloombadge
Jessica M.
Whiteville, NC
I use this EVERYDAY!! I've been having trouble the last few years (since having two babies) with my skin and this is the only soap that doesn't break me out, smell weird, or leave my skin dry and crack! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's the only thing I buy! And my boys use the baby line with their sensitive skin too!