SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus 2-in-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Apryl A.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus 2-in-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose foaming milk and body wash gently cleanses the skin, while relaxing the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and nourishing Coconut Oil moisturize skin with essential vitamins and fatty acids. Sweet Hibiscus Flower helps improve skin's firmness while Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant helps protect skin. Leaves skin toned with a youthful appearance. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamin E and K, Iron and fatty acids.Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone.Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
7|23 P.
Houston , TX
This next one is definitely..... a nay πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ I absolutely did not like this product which is odd because I'm a coconut kind of person but I'm my body could not get use to that hibiscus πŸ™„ the products are about 11$ each and i suggest you save your money, honey. Cause this ain't where it's at. πŸ˜ͺ at first I really liked the smell, which is why I got it. πŸ™„ but as time went on ( these products last a LONG time) I became to hate the smell 😷 and the scrub and soap only seem to irritate my skin and mess with my ph balance πŸ™„ I think this line of body care was solely meant to be a "smell good" product and not to benefit your skin in anyways so if you have sensitive skin on your body and don't like hibiscus I wouldn't recommend this πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ check out my last post to see which shea moisture I absolutely
Cheree S.
Herriman, UT
My husband bought me this body wash for Christmas and I am in love with it. It foams into a deliciously rich lather and smells like heaven. I've only been using it for 3 days and I can already tell that my skin is more moisturized and soft. I'll definitely be using this product for the foreseeable future!
Darby S.
Everything is awesome about this bubble bath/ body wash but the smell was a bummer! I thought it was going to smell so good but it smelled kind of funky ! It's really moisturizerizing and if you shave your legs while in the bath and use this your legs will feel so soft ! Shea Moisture is one of my favorite brands right now so I will definitely keep buying from them but in a different scent or product!
Jessica M.
Whiteville , NC
I use this EVERYDAY!! I've been having trouble the last few years (since having two babies) with my skin and this is the only soap that doesn't break me out, smell weird, or leave my skin dry and crack! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's the only thing I buy! And my boys use the baby line with their sensitive skin too!
Maeve G.
I'm so torn if I should give this 3 or 4 stars - there's nothing wrong with it I just don't love the smell. Maybe it's the hibiscus. But I actually like how it smells on me AFTER the shower so Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― I got this at Target. I will be trying a different scent once this is finished! #bloombadge
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
The scent was fairly strong and off putting, but it grew on me, it does a great job for shaving. But it definitely doesn't foam. I'd love just a coconut scent. Otherwise it does moisturize my skin and gives off a pleasant shower experience.
Krista H.
Houma
This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. I purchase this at Ulta Beauty. I use this on my kids who all have eczema. It is a great price (especially at Ulta because they always have great sales on this brand).
Melanie C.
Fresno, CA
I've had a bottle of this body wash as a gift last November 2015. It's now October 2016 and I'm nowhere near halfway done with the bottle! It's a thicker body wash, so a little goes a long way. I work at a job where I'm constantly sweating and my body just feel sticky and gross when I get off. When I get in the shower and use this body wash, I feel cleaner than ever! Being mixed (half Mexican and half black), it is extremely hard to find a product that makes me feel clean. This was a fantastic find and a guaranteed buy again product!
KETTO  .
This is an amazing body wash. I use it every time I shower. It foams nicely and leaves your skin feeling very soft and supple. The scent is fantastic. I also use the coconut & hibiscus body lotion softer I shower and the scent seems to linger longer because of this. I would recommend this body wash if you enjoy the smell and want soft and supple skin.
Apryl A.
Menifee, Ca
I can not believe how magical this bottle is! I bought this Shea moisture body wash because it smelled so good. I got home and rushed to the shower to try it out! Honey it was everything I imagined. My skin feels super soft, I smell delightful. It's been over two hours and the soft smell is still present on my skin. I don't think there is a soap that can replace this!