SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus 2-in-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Apryl A.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus 2-in-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose foaming milk and body wash gently cleanses the skin, while relaxing the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and nourishing Coconut Oil moisturize skin with essential vitamins and fatty acids. Sweet Hibiscus Flower helps improve skin's firmness while Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant helps protect skin. Leaves skin toned with a youthful appearance. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamin E and K, Iron and fatty acids.Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone.Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Fresno, CA
I've had a bottle of this body wash as a gift last November 2015. It's now October 2016 and I'm nowhere near halfway done with the bottle! It's a thicker body wash, so a little goes a long way. I work at a job where I'm constantly sweating and my body just feel sticky and gross when I get off. When I get in the shower and use this body wash, I feel cleaner than ever! Being mixed (half Mexican and half black), it is extremely hard to find a product that makes me feel clean. This was a fantastic find and a guaranteed buy again product!
Apryl A.
Apryl A.
Menifee, Ca
I can not believe how magical this bottle is! I bought this Shea moisture body wash because it smelled so good. I got home and rushed to the shower to try it out! Honey it was everything I imagined. My skin feels super soft, I smell delightful. It's been over two hours and the soft smell is still present on my skin. I don't think there is a soap that can replace this!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
I really love SheaMoisture products. The smell is nice and I LOVE how natural they are and free of harmful ingredients. This foams up really well and I feel truly cleansed after using it. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 is because I think I prefer the Lavender and the Raw Shea Butter wash to this one. But I have bought this one twice, so I do love it!
KETTO  .
KETTO .
This is an amazing body wash. I use it every time I shower. It foams nicely and leaves your skin feeling very soft and supple. The scent is fantastic. I also use the coconut & hibiscus body lotion softer I shower and the scent seems to linger longer because of this. I would recommend this body wash if you enjoy the smell and want soft and supple skin.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
It smells clean and doesn't last long, but it's not as moisturizing as I really want or need. I can only use all natural products on my body, or I break out and itch, so this is better than expected but I need a very moisturizing body wash and I do like coconut oil as an ingredient. I also don't like anything that the smell lasts a long time.
Precious P.
Precious P.
The body wash make my skin soft and clean. I used the whole set, the body wash and lotion. It will give my skin and nice even tone that I enjoy. I could never find body wash that works wellfor my skin, and about 6 months i was introduced to the brand and has never try anything else since then!!!!!!😊
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Pleasant scent, doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. I can even use it to shave! A bit more expensive than other big box store brands, but without all the terrible for you chemicals! Just buy it when it's on sale!!! Highly recommend this whole line of products!
Lucia J.
Lucia J.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this body wash so much. I bought it on sale at Target. It smells so amazing. I was expecting great thing and that's what I got. The smell is very light, and it doesn't stay all day but it is so good!! The product lasts forever too.
Johnna P.
Johnna P.
Heath, TX
It's rare that I can use anything that smells this great because my skin is so sensitive, but this body wash doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love that this product only feels expensive and can be found at stores like Target and CVS.
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
This has been one product have come to love, started using it after the birth of my baby and my skin is loving it. Smells wonderful, lathers well so don't need to use a lot and has moisture after shower. My skin is radiant as ever.