BY SHEAMOISTURE #1 in Massage Oil

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

Pamper your skin with the intense hydration delivered by SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Bath, Body & Massage Oil. Enriched with natural ingredients like Coconut & Hibiscus, this nourishing body care product boosts moisture and makes your skin firm and even toned.
Made from natural ingredients this massage oil has a pleasing natural fragrance which relaxes the body and mind. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Bath, Body & Massage Oil works on dull, dry and sensitive skin by creating a moisture barrier and protecting your skin from further damage. Coconut Oil blended in this intense hydration formula contains Vitamin K and E, Iron and Fatty acids which aid in moisturizing your skin and restores natural oil. Hibiscus Flower extracts have emollient properties which soothe dry, irritated skin and even skin tone. Certified organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration which makes your skin feel softer and look younger!
Surrender to the gentle care of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Bath, Body & Massage Oil and watch the stress fade from your body and mind. This gentle skin care is designed to make you feel good and look better with every use!

Instructions:

Pour into warm water to create a fragrant bath. Gently rub into skin after shower or bath to restore moisture and protect against environmental stress. Warm gently in hands to use as a therapeitic massage oil.

Carthamus Tintorius (Safflower) Oil, Borage Officinalis Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

• Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • Hi, i am currently experiencing migraine and i read that ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent and can it be used for an "intima...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Habiscus Bath, Body & Massage Oil
  • "This is one of my favorite Body oils. I'm a huge Shea Moisture Fan! The products are amazing. This body oil absorbs quickly into your skin. It's not too greasy and hasn't left any kind of oily residue on my fabrics either! I've used it in the bathtub too and it adds a great amount of moisturizing oil without being too slippery." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this after the soap and body wash in the shower." in 1 review
Natalee C.
ansonia
This body oil is so great.i just want to start off I highly highly recommend this product it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It helped moisturize my skin and even out my skin tone.i have been using this since it came outSheaMoisture Coconut & Habiscus Bath, Body & Massage Oil buy it you won’t regret it trust me
Franklin P.
Boca Raton, FL
Shea moisture bath and massage oil is amazing. Got it on Amazon for a 2 pack. Me and my lovely girlfriend were looking for massage oil. I'm a bit extra so I go and get something from a product I'm use to. I use shea for hair products and love the brand. Gives a lovely shine and smell that will keep you using the product.
Dezirae N.
I'm all about Shea Moisture! Every single one of their products is amazing. Plus, the back story bbn of the company is so inspiring. This product in particular is LOADED with moisture. Your skins absorbs it beautifully and you get that silky finish. Plus, the scent is heavenly!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I love this product. I get really dry skin during the winter and this was a life saver. Not to mention it smells absolutely AMAZING! It works really great for a daily routine or just for a massage for bae. I really recommend this product for any more wanting to keep nice smooth skin
STEPHANIA N.
Lake City
This makes my skin so soft and moisturized. This is a great value and not really that pricey. This is so generals and great on my skin. I use this everyday as best believe I would be buying this agian.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
My favorite body oil! It makes your skin feel so supple and smooth. It’s great for skin that is in need of a little love. And it smells SO good.
I either put some on right after a shower, or I pour some in to a bath. It’s the best.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
I love this product! It’s amazing! I love to use this for massages. It smells so good and feels great on skin. Leaves skin feeling so nice and smooth. I absolutely recommend this to people and the price is great.
Valerie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually use this in the shower and it locked in the moisture with the heat and steam. The smell is phenomenal, fruity and reminiscent of the beach but not too strong. I love the cupuacu fragrance as well and highly recommend all of the shea moisture line!
Lisbeth R.
Honestly any products from this name brand is absolutely amazing it has a very nice sent with coconut you can purchase this online the pros it’s very smooth and you do not need to much product yes I would buy it again
Livvi D.
The smell is in no way overpowering - although, as good as it smells, I wish a wave would wash over and carry me with it. Buy this!! While you're at it, buy the scrub too.... Plus right now Ulta has a special on this brand which is buy 1 get 1 50% off!! you won't be dissapointed!!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually leave your skin feeling moisturized? How about greasy and slimy?
Su W.
Is this best used during bath time (mixed into water) or applied after? What has the best effect?
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
How strong is the scent and can it be used for an "intimate" massage?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does it take for this oil to soak in the skin?
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stain cloths/sheets??

back