SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Crème is a natural shaving preparation with a unique formula that softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. Protects skin against irritation, razor burn, razor bumps and ingrown hairs while soothing, hydrating and healing.

Is this product awesome? I’m dying to try!
Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it come in a tube can or pump?
Where can you buy this?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women!
Doesn't break out my sensitive skin. Leaves my legs nice and silky smooth. So in love!!
Oceanside, CA
Smells awesome plus it really helped with my hair bumps and kept my skin feeling smooth
I really like this shaving cream. Whenever I used to shave my legs, my skin would be left feeling itchy, dry and raw. After using this product just a few times, I could already feel threatened difference. My legs were being left softer and smoothr, and I could wear shorts and dresses without feeling worried about people seeing my legs.