SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Crème is a natural shaving preparation with a unique formula that softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. Protects skin against irritation, razor burn, razor bumps and ingrown hairs while soothing, hydrating and healing.

Is this product awesome? I’m dying to try!
Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it come in a tube can or pump?
Where can you buy this?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women!
Alamo, NV
This stuff makes you wanna lay in a warm soft cozy bed all day because it makes your legs feel soft and smooth
Gulfport, MS
Amazing! So soft and clean after the shave! Love this brand! Is a little pricey but we'll worth the money.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great product for all over body. I love to use this product after I shave for an extra smooth sensation!
Memphis, TN
This product smells so good and is great for after the shower. It leaves your skin with an amazing glow.
Stearns, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love anything coconut and anything from Shea moisture. Their products are easy on your skin and hair.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing and leaves your legs feeling super soft. It's the best shaving cream to use
Norfolk, VA
I always suffered from red bumps after shaving...until I used this!!!!!! This lasts forever!!!!!!
Pottsboro , TX
Love this stuff! Can't shower (or shave) without it. My favorite Shea moisture product for sure.
Fort Worth, TX
I just love the tropical smell it leaves, plus your skin is not dried. I really recommend it.
Riverview
Amazing! The smell is great and the after feeling on my legs after I shave it's the best