SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Crème is a natural shaving preparation with a unique formula that softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. Protects skin against irritation, razor burn, razor bumps and ingrown hairs while soothing, hydrating and healing.

Is this product awesome? I’m dying to try!
Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it come in a tube can or pump?
Where can you buy this?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women!
Liz M.
Kansas City, KS
Makes it easy to shave, not leaving any bumps or anything like that, plus it does not irritate my skin like many other products, leads a soft gentle finish after shaving.
Nicolette R.
Lithonia, GA
This stuff is amazing. As I've stated previously I typically use oils to shave, and rarely shaving creams from the drugstores, but this stuff is ridiculously amazing. Shea moisture is the best brand invented in this world from hair to skin. Its' amazing !
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women uploaded by Christy W.
Great product! I absolutely LOVE it.. it is a natural shaving product made of organic, healing Coconut, Tamamu and Argan oils, reconditioning Avocado and Shea butters along with African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. This formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shaving experience. It helps protect skin against irritation, razor burn, razor bumps and ingrown hairs, while soothing. hydrating and healing. If you haven’t tried SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women you don’t know what your missing FR!!🖤
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! Just wish it was packaged differently so it'd be easier to use while in the shower. But works fantastically & would love the option of purchasing a larger tub!
Priscilla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells so amazing. I love using this before I shave. It makes me skin so soft, it also doesn't leave it irritated.
Elianna S.
Palmdale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love love this product! easy to use and work with. helps make things a whole lot better
Kari L.
South Lyon, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Awful awful, i expected this to be so good because of other reviews i read, and in general i like their products a lot. But it was terrible, I have really bad razor burn and didn’t get a smooth shave at all. I’ve used conditioner to shave my legs that works better than this
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
For the first time in 20 years I was able to shave without getting razor rash. I shave my legs for the first time in months last night. I had just gotten this shaving cream as well as the aftershave, and used a men's razor because a friend of mine suggested it. Followed up with SheaMoisture's Argan oil and raw shea butter lotion. Result? Usually within 1 to 12 hours the razor rash shows up, complete with itching like no other. It's been nearly 24 hours, no itching, no rash, happy skin. I'm near tears I'm so happy. This is the best shaving cream ever. I kept the razor feather-light on my skin, and the shave was still really close. My legs feel like silk. This is something I recommend for EVERYONE who shaves.
Gina P.
Manistee, MI
Very moisturizing! Easy to smooth on, a little goes a long way. Purchased this at Meijer or Target. Very gentle on the skin and have never experienced razor bumps while using this product.
Kamila C.
Riverview
Amazing! The smell is great and the after feeling on my legs after I shave it's the best