SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shave for Women uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Crème is a natural shaving preparation with a unique formula that softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. Protects skin against irritation, razor burn, razor bumps and ingrown hairs while soothing, hydrating and healing.

• Is this product awesome? I’m dying to try!1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it come in a tube c...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?3 Answers
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
For the first time in 20 years I was able to shave without getting razor rash. I shave my legs for the first time in months last night. I had just gotten this shaving cream as well as the aftershave, and used a men's razor because a friend of mine suggested it. Followed up with SheaMoisture's Argan oil and raw shea butter lotion. Result? Usually within 1 to 12 hours the razor rash shows up, complete with itching like no other. It's been nearly 24 hours, no itching, no rash, happy skin. I'm near tears I'm so happy. This is the best shaving cream ever. I kept the razor feather-light on my skin, and the shave was still really close. My legs feel like silk. This is something I recommend for EVERYONE who shaves.
Rachel P.
Arlington, TX
This is great for people that are looking for something a little more natural. It smells amazing and so fresh. It was a very easy shave gel to use. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it after shaving. Yes I would recommend this to people.
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
I didn't like this as much as I thought I would. It feels nice when it's being applied and when it's actually on your skin but it didn't prevent razor burn and it didn't really leave my skin feeling hydrated like I thought it eould.dont think I would recommend this or try it again.
Ariana P.
Dundee, NY
The best shaving cream! It is my holy grail! I bought this because it was going to be my half off item and I figured shaving cream is shaving cream. Nope! The smell isn't amazing, but this product gets you a super close shave with NO razor burn or cuts! I use the cheapest razor out there and never ever cut myself! This is a must have for summer. Try it on your arm pitts, you won't be sorry.
Cristina C.
Westbury, NY
I LOVE SheaMoisture African Black Soap body wash and lotion and I was really hoping that I was going to love this Shea Moisture Shea Cream and I do, I do.

This smells amazing, and is very moisturizing - my razor glides right over my legs and I don't have any razor bumps or irritation. I would totally recommend this to anyone, especially now that the summer months are here!
Selina A.
San Benito, TX
I love this shave cream because it leave it mositurse and soft like are skin should feel after a shave before using this product my skin felt like ashy and dry and I dint like that feeling and when I wear pant the cotton would stay behind and now that I use shea moisture shave cream my legs feel amazing and no more cotton residue when I put my pants
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
Love this!!! The smell is so nice, and really made me feel clean. It was very gentle on my skin and it felt so soft and smooth. Purchased it Online from Ulta, and I really like that it is in a flat container rather then a pump bottle like the EOS one that I usually use! Would recommend!
TheSisterlyPodcast (.
Oxnard, CA
I seriously cannot get enough of SheaMoisture products! I just discovered them at the drugstore and am obsessed. All-natural, decently priced - the shave cream goes on smooth, thick and smells incredible. You don't need to use a lot so you get enough bang for your buck!
Justine A.
2066 reviews
I stumbled upon this shave cream in Target and I bought it. I love the smell and it is really moisturizing for a shave cream. I tend to like nicer shave creams like Whish, EOS, SheaMoisture, Acure etc. I don't like ones like Skintimate. This SheaMoisture one is great.
Stephanie S.
This product is GREAT!!!! I have been using it for a while and I LOVE the wonderful fresh scent. I would say its one of my favorite scented products. I bought it on Amazon and the price was great too! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would recommend it
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you buy this?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product awesome? I’m dying to try!
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it come in a tube can or pump?