BY SHEAMOISTURE

To Balance & Resolve Trouble Skin. Brightening & Toning. Healing, hydrating & calming. With vitamin E. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or sulfates. Cruelty free, no animal testing. Certified organic ingredients Our all-natural blend of Shea Oil, Coconut Oil and Hibiscus Flower moisturize, pamper and delicately scent the skin. Coconut Oil Nourishes skin with vitamin E a.

• Hi, i am currently experiencing migraine and i read that massage ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent and can it be used for an "intimate" mass...2 Answers
  • Is this best used during bath time (mixed into water) or applied ...3 Answers
  • "I used this after the soap and body wash in the shower." in 1 review
Raven M.
This oil smells great, but idk if my bottle is defective. The oil leaks out from the spout? The side? Idk but it gets everywhere all over the surface. It works well and moisturizes your skin, but it also took care of my table I had it sitting on. Side note, a little goes a long way less is definitely more.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
I love this product! It’s amazing! I love to use this for massages. It smells so good and feels great on skin. Leaves skin feeling so nice and smooth. I absolutely recommend this to people and the price is great.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this oil, it has a light tropical floral scent that layers well with most perfumes. This makes it an excellent all natural body moisturizer. Easily found in most drugstores and a great price for an all natural oil blend. It's also really great to use on the dry ends of your hair!
Valerie M.
I actually use this in the shower and it locked in the moisture with the heat and steam. The smell is phenomenal, fruity and reminiscent of the beach but not too strong. I love the cupuacu fragrance as well and highly recommend all of the shea moisture line!
Jazmine G.
Amazing. It smells so great. Use it to give a massage, it will feel amazing and you’ll smell amazing after too. It doesn’t look like a lot of product but you don’t need much, so it lasts a pretty long time. Worth the buy.
Jaleesa H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I️ love this oil!!! It is amazing! The oil has an amazing fragrance. OMG, it smells edible:) After a shower, I️ use this oil and it is not too oily and soaks into my skin fairly quickly. It leaves my skin moist and smooth!
Janita W.
Cleveland
Love this brand of products i never knew that they had massage oil i will have to try this out very soon
I never seen it in Cleveland I'm sure they have it but i have over look it the product
💎Ashley💎 B.
West Baltimore
I really like the smell of this oil. It keeps my whole body moisturized and soft with a decent smell. I also notice it has helped with some dark marks on my body
victoria d.
Casa Grande, AZ
Best stuff ever! Smells and feels super nice! I've purchased it twice but it is pricey for the size. But I might just have to get passed that because its so good for my skin!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I pretty much love everything that shea moisture comes out with. This #bathoil is no different. I love adding some into the tub and soaking for a little bit. Sometimes i use it when im shaving and its perfect, it leave them smooth and cut free! The smell is marvelous!! I love anything that smells like coconuts. This #bathandbody oil is so good!  SheaMoisture Cocnut & Hibiscus Bath, Body & Massage Oil
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this actually leave your skin feeling moisturized? How about greasy and slimy?
Su W.
Is this best used during bath time (mixed into water) or applied after? What has the best effect?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does it take for this oil to soak in the skin?
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
How strong is the scent and can it be used for an "intimate" massage?
Chelsea C.