Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSheaMoisture

Boost dull locks back to life. THC and CBD Free Cannabis Sativa(Hemp) Seed Oil, Ginseng Root, and Horsetail Extract combine in this energizing formula that saturates strands with moisture rich nutrients and softening conditioners to help encourage thicker, healthier looking hair. It's our new high for healthy hair! SheaMoisture hair products contain no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil or petrolatum.

Does it work well o afro hair?
IT is a good product I like try new products ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail!
Thaís C.
Allston, MA
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Thaís C.
I usually prefer a thicker conditioner but I enjoyed how it felt on my hair. It doesn’t leave the hair oily at all and it has a nice herbal fragrance.
Jessica S.
Woodside, NY
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Jessica S.
Great product ! Good smell.. leave my hair shinny and soft without frizz . I like this so much the I would keep using it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mirna C.
Philadelphia, PA
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Mirna C.
Thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to give my honest opinion about Shea Moisture Conditioner"complementary products from Influenster" .. It is the first time using this product and my impression is that it fulfills what was promised, it left my hair manageable with shine, silky, control of the frizz ..Excellent product
Glenda R.
Winter Haven, FL
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Glenda R.
This product is good. Gives great moisture to your scalp. Left my hair soft. Smells pretty good. Again the ginger smell was a bit over powering but again not too bad. Overall I felt satisfied with this conditioner.
Olivia G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Olivia G.
After using the shampoo, this conditioner gave my hair the hydration and moisture it needed. A little does not go a long way, I had to use a lot of the product to detangle my hair, however it smells amazing.
Bruna D.
Allen, TX
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Bruna D.
I received both shampoo and conditioner but I enjoyed the conditioner more than I did the shampoo. The consistency is good, easy to work through my long, thick hair. Does a decent job at hydrating. Need to use it more to determine its benefits in the long run.
Janet O.
Kansas City, MO
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Janet O.
Love Shea moisture! This conditioner has been a positive to my hair ! So far it’s been good to me ! Let me try it for a full week and I will update my review !!
Alma I.
Hidalgo, TX
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Alma I.
Ok, the smell at the beginning didn’t quit convince me, but after using it.. it was amazing! I have dyed hair, so I thought it could ruin my hair, but no! It was amazing
Fede B.
Hialeah, FL
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Fede B.
I liked this conditioner very much. I leave my hair very soft. I liked it doesn't have much perfume, it's very soft. I recommend you try it. Thank you #sheamoisture and #influenster for giving me the opportunity to try it.
Yuriko A.
West New York, NJ
SheaMoisture - Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Lush Length Conditioner - w/ Ginseing Root & Horsetail uploaded by Yuriko A.
It is the perfect match with the shampoo. This conditioner is amazing.It is super creamy and super moisturizing everytime I put it in my hair my hair felt even more moisturized and softer than before.