BY SHEAMOISTURE #72 in Bar Soap

Buy on Amazon
  • "It leaves my skin soft and supple and has a great smell that last for hours. It's gentle on the skin. Great for people who suffer from dry skin or would just prefer something natural like me. I bought mine off of Amazon and would definitely recommend it to any and everyone" in 465 reviews
  • "Very smooth and relaxing for the skin , i love to use it in the shower, the down sideeeesss can be annoying , it createsss dry skin and it last pretty long up to 6-7 weeks , it s a very good price noot over priced and i buy this at least 6 times a year after running out of other things." in 369 reviews
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I was not a big fan of this soap, for multiple reasons. I paid about 4.99 for a 4 pack of soaps at my local target. #1 i was not a fan of the scent. To somebody else, it may smell good but for myself, it didn't. #2 this soap breaks very easily. That is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate when my soap breaks into little pieces. I know how to proper store and use soap and my other bars of soap rarely does this. #3 even though i paid $5  and got 4 bars of soap, the soap itself was very small. I wouldn't recommend this based off of my experiences, but i will be looking to try Shea Moisture's other products in the near future.
Priya S.
Brandon
I always prefer bath soap instead of bath liquid. And this Shea butter soap will be my favorite as this soap is good in moisturizing both face n body. It makes your skin soft and also makes your skin irritation free. If you are a bath soap lover you need to try this once.
Ally N.
New london
I love this leaves my skin so soft ! And it’s actually not that expensive at all. I would recommend this for anyone who had dry skin. It really works and very inexpensive . Beauty on a budget is defenitly something I’m always in to I would really recommend it!
Kaylee T.
So so so so much moisture in this soap. It's so smooth that it feels like butter ! It's so easy to apply . I feel like it doesn't last to long but not too bad . It's a good price point . It's great at keeping at locking in moisture as well!
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Gret B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gentle, moisturizing, soothing, and at a great price-point. If you're looking for a soap to give your dry, winter-skin some relief (like I was!) this little bar delivers a whole lot of comfort.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
I love everything with the shea butter . This soap smell fantastic and definitely worth the money .It also last for a very long time . I will buy it in the future and highly recommend.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorites, this soap is one that works for everybody.  This works for people with dry skin, oily skin, and everything in between.  It makes you silky smooth, smells great, and is completely worth every single penny.  I have bought this several times, and have no doubt i will again
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
Amo el Shea butter es perfecto para mi piel! No puede faltar en mi baño este jabón! Lo uso de una a cuatro veces por semana ya que hidrata y cuida mi piel muy bien!!
Shelby M.
Grand rapids, MI
If you have problem acne and dry skin, and need it taken care of ASAP...this soap is for you! The Shea Butter Soap you can get scent free, or with added scent. It helps clears your face, while moisturizing it at the same time. The best thing about this is that it is all natural.
fatiat o.
Bowie, MD
Is this a Drugstore Product?
Amber S.
Union grove, Al
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is the Shea butter soap??
Joy S.
Corbin, KY
Where can I get this
Any H.
Hollywood , FL
I enjoy the suds and foam from soaps and bath washes while I shower. Does this soap bar foam at all?