BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture Baobab & Tea Tree Oils Low Porosity Hydro-Infusion Styling Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner that softens and improves manageability. Ideal for low porosity curls and coils that resist essential moisture. Infused with fast-absorbing Baobab and Tea Tree Oils to promote scalp health, and enriched with certified organic Shea Butter for nourishing and balanced hydration that reached beyond the outer cuticle layer. Refreshing Spearmint invigorates the scalp for a stimulating experience, while Clary Sage gives hair a silky shine.Gender: Unisex.

Courtney H.
I absoultly love this conditioner. I had been on the hunt for the longest time looking for a conditioner that actually works with my hair and that was all natural. Then one day I went into my local beauty supply store and there it was. It was under $20. As the name of the conditioner states it is made for low porosity hair and also protein sensitive hair. I have both and it works like a dream. When I put it on my hair I can finger detangle my hair with no problem. Be prepared for a minty cooling feeling on the scalp, this is one of the thing I love about it. It also does what it should and that is condition my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone who has low porosity hair or is protein sensitive.
Lauren G.
I love their products because they are all natural!! I feel great about using this product and it feels so great after using it! Their products are a little more pricey but you get what you pay for people!!
Caillie C.
Carbondale
My hair and scalp thanked me after using this conditioner. I have low porosity hair so instead of absorbing product, my hair tends to carry it on top. It’s very frustrating finding a product that my hair can actually absorb and this is it! My scalp felt very refreshed and clean. My curls revived and are now happy.
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
This is the best product on the market for low porosity hair! It locks the moisture in and keeps the hair with slick and shine which is important for natural or transitioning curly girls.
Bre F.
Georgia
I hotel never tryed this but I know this for a fact that this brand us so good for your hair and I would love to try it one day and I recommend y'all to try it to
Rachel W.
Another winner from Shea Moisture! Most days it's not quite heavy enough for me to use as a rinse-out conditioner, it's very light and rinses away with no residue which is nice but I always have to use a ton of leave in afterwards.  I recently started using this as a leave in and rinse out and so far that has been working really well!  However my hair is pretty dry so I still alternate with a heavier conditioner.
Angela S.
Atlanta
This is a YES!! This smells amazing and if you’ve ever washed or treated low porosity hair then you know the struggle and YOU MUST GET THIS. It’s truly the best Line I have found so far..I’m on day 3 hair and my hair still feels quenched.
Jay C.
Bronx, NY
Smells amazing. Leaves my skin and scalp super moisturized. I just needed to know what was the hype about shea moisture and now I know. I also use the shea moisture eye that has castor oil in it SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Conditioner And it has been strengthened my hair.
Edilynn J.
Bakersfield
I love this conditioner. It smells amazing. The tingle it gives is slightly addicting. It detangles with ease and leaves my hair soft and ready for style. It really works its way into my hair and that is why I really like it. I feel my hair absorbs it instead of just being coated in it. Wonderful product
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
Love this conditioner. I am so happy they came out with something for us low porosity girls. It is quite effective and I use it just to cowash with. It's perfect to use alone like that. The pump on it is horrible though. Who wants to stand there and pump pump pump away just to get a descent sized handful.
Georgie A.
I picked this up today for my super dry hair and I'm nervous to use it. Did this help with moisture? Or did anyone experience dryness?