BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This gentle, Sulfate-free cleanser from SheaMoisture gets to the root of the problem, creating an optimal environment for healthy hair growth. Unbreakable Bamboo, stimulating Maca Root and certified organic Shea Butter target weakened hair at the shaft so it resists breakage before it starts. No sulfates. No parabens. No phthalates. No paraffin. No gluten. No propylene glycol. No mineral oil. No synthetic fragrance. No PABA. No synthetic color. No DEA. No animal testing. Made in the USA. SheaMoisture Community Commerce is bigger than beauty. It’s about investing in local and global communities, about striving to eliminate generational poverty and empowering women. It’s about overserving the underserved.

Hawa H.
So I tend to alternate when it comes to the Shea moisture shampoo. Like when one finishes it I swap it out for a new one because they all just work really well for my hair. I feel like this would work with any hair type. Definitely leaves your hair clean and moisturized. Other shampoos leave my hair feeling straw like and rough but this one literally does the exact opposite
Jessica D.
This complete line is amazing. Don't really enjoy the regular sheamoisture line just because I feel like it didn't work for me, but this line has made my hair grow fuller and longer, of course I've used other products along this one, but even wearing just the leave in; makes my hair softer and defined.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This is really helps your hair Especially if you going natural. It helps define your curls. All the ingredients are healthy. Not like other products that have acid and alcohol. I would definitely recommend to other natural girls.
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good shampoo it's not harsh at all very gentle on hair, very manageable helps and protects hair all in one bottle
becca 🕉.
Bronx, NY
Love SheaMoisture! The products work great with my hair and it does not leave my hair feeling dry or greasy.