SheaMoisture Bamboo Extract & Maca Root Resilient Growth Protein Masque uploaded by Nicole K.SheaMoisture Bamboo Extract & Maca Root Resilient Growth Protein Masque uploaded by Brittany O.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Bamboo & Maca Root Resilient Growth Protein Masque - Create a strong foundation with this fortifying protein masque. Unbreakable Bamboo, stimulating Maca Root and certified organic Shea Butter combine in this replenishing formula that reinforces strands and improves flexibility to boost hair's intrinsic strength so it resists split ends and breakage before it starts. Help create an optimal environment for healthy hair growth and leave hair looking lustrous and full of vitality.SheaMoisture's Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations.Never on animals. - Bamboo & Maca Root Resilient Growth Protein Masque.

• SheaMoisture Bamboo Extract & Maca Root Resilient Growth ...1 Answers
Shelaine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this masque because it claims to have growth protein, while I haven't been able to chart my growth because I haven't straightened my hair, I have seen that my hair has gotten thicker. I would recommend it because it does help my detangle easier and gives my girls a bounce soon as I rinse it out. It is worth the $8.50 at CVS and I usually use it every two weeks
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Overall I like this product. Just like it, don't love it though. As an African American 4c woman, this protein masque didn't do much for me…well, probably not as much as I expected. It smells won-der-ful but it didn't make my strands "harder" or feel any stronger (maybe because I found out shortly after that I'm LOW porosity!). But it did make my coils more elastic.

I still have it on my shelf and have used it twice in the past few months....still the same result. Maybe because it's made for wavy and curly hair and I'm 4c and coily.
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
LOVE their tubs of treatments! I slather my hair with it and let it do it's magic to for at least 30 minutes if not overnight and it definitely has worked miracles. Definitely worth the price!
Malissa K.
Jersey City
Where to begin... this mask is really thick for my hair texture but when I add oils to it, it turns out amazing. I have a lot of hair so this container only lasted 3 uses or 4 if i'm lucky.
Basak D.
Sinc ei started coloring my hair it has been very dry and the texture has changed. I also have dry scalp. So this product is incredibly helpful in fixing my hair.
Amelia G.
I like this product. I'll continue using this product. I use it about once a week and love the soft and fluffy texture. The scent is nice and not overpowering. I do feel like I need to use an additional conditioner after using this product even though the manufacturer says it's not needed.
Joanna B.
My hair feels stronger and friends have commented that it is getting longer... so something is working! It is difficult to find in stores unfortunately.
Leah W.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to protein treatment mask. It seems to be harder to find it stores but it's available online. It isn't too strong of a protein treatment.
Meisha C.
Very moisturizing. I use it at least twice a week to keep my hair manageable. I have very curly thick hair.
Kiley S.
Kingsport
One of my favorite hair masks from sheamoisture. Makes my hair amazingly soft and keeps it moisturized.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
SheaMoisture Bamboo Extract & Maca Root Resilient Growth Protein Masque Can this be used for a protein treatment? I need SURE answers, please no assumptions