BY SHEAMOISTURE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! SheaMoisture Bamboo and Maca Root Resilient Growth Conditioner with Red Clover and Flax Seed Oil is designed specifically to detangle and smooth Wavy, Curly Hair. Soften, detangle and moisturize without weighing hair down with this daily conditioner. Unbreakable Bamboo, stimulating Maca Root and certified organic Shea Butter combine in this nutritive formula that restores manageability, flexibility and shine to hair so it resists breakage before it starts. Helps create an optimal environment for healthy hair growth. Bamboo Extract -Boosts hairs intrinsic flexibility and resilience for healthier growth. Maca Root - Invigorates and energizes hair to improve the look of fullness. Red Clover - Helps reduce build-up to encourage full, healthy looking hair growth. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Review (1)
noelia r.
noelia r.
Pleasantville, NJ
Review for: SheaMoisture Bamboo Extract & Maca Root Resilient Growth Leave In or Rinse Out Conditioner - 10.3oz
Very NICE product. This leave-in conditioner is very thick and creamy, so a little goes a long way. I use it add extra moisture on my ends, after washing, rubbing it on my fingers, raking it through then combing. I also rub a smally amount on my hands and 'wipe' the hair near my scalp to keep from weighing it down, and comb through to distribute it.

When chemically treating, I mix the Shea Moisture She Butter Leave In Conditioner with coconut oil to apply to my scalp and face near my hairline, as well as my already-treated ends, when relaxing. It provides super moisturizing while I'm relaxing, and improves the condition afterwards.

I have only one complaint: I wish there were more than this small size container available.