SheaMoisture Baby Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Face Hand Wipes uploaded by Dulce A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

These smell amazing and make your skin feel amazing! I use them on my adult skin and face and they clean and leave you feeling refreshed. No more expensive than those other face wipes you buy but definitely better!

Karina R.
Lincoln, NE
I completely have fallen in love with this product.  It was given to me as part of a baby shower gift and I didn't know what to expect.  When I started using these wipes I noticed the scent was amazing and they could be used on your face and hands.  I was able to use them for my baby's bottom and rest of his body.  I used it on my own face and loved them.  I looked to buy more but it's no wonder they are sold out everywhere.  These are amazing and if it was available I would buy it in bulk even at a more expensive price.  These basically help you cut down on all other types of wipes and the fact that they are organic makes them even better.  Everyone should have the chance to try these amazing wipes
Tiara C.
Charlotte
Loves the smell. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, soft and clean. Also a radiant glow !!!! Great for getting extra make up off. Cruelty Free, Certified Organic & Natural Ingredients Which is a huge plus !!!! I am very satisfied with this product.
Dulce A.
Navarre, FL
I love these wipes they smell so good, i use them a-lot for baby cause she constantly has her hands in her mouth due to all the teething. It is worth the price, i just wish they would make a bigger packet where it has more than 36 wipes.
Diana l.
These are such amazing wipes !!! I love them. Sadly in my area they are very price, but they smell so heavenly I swear. It’s perfect for cleaning my toddlers face . I purchased it once and fell in love with it. Not bad at all I mean it. Really great wipes and works so gentle on the skin.