Hair CareHair Styling ProductsSheaMoisture
Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade

SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade

Get on the new wave with our Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade. Infused with golden Argan Oil and Fair Trade Shea Butter, our pomade helps create 360 wave styles and provides lightweight hold for everyday styling. Hair feels moisturized and soft after use.

SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.

Me puede mandar muestra?
¿Que nutrientes le da a tu cabello? Y cuál es su funcion?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade!
Glenn I.
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Glenn I.
I've been using this product (with a wave cap) and I can't believe it. It really is working! I love the formula and how it's not too greasy or messy like some other products. It also looks and feelsblike a premium product. The real deal. Listen - my hair is so smooth and soft! I can't believe it! I'm a fan for life now. Thank you, thank you!
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Hector C.
I have curly hair and this product works great on my curls. It moisturizes my hair and holds my style in place. The hold is soft and manageable so it won’t be hard to the touch. A little goes a long way and there is no flakes or residue after like other products. Even when my hair is cut short it gets the job done the right way. I most definitely recommend this product. Cruelty free is the way to be.
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Stephen H.
So, I fully expected to completely like this product. Even though I generally do not put pomade in my hair, I figure, let’s give it a try. I tried it for about a week and I gotta say, this is not really my cup of tea. Nothing really stood out in terms of performance. Furthermore, after application, I am not sure I like that “greasy” feel in my hair. Also, the pomade is super thick. What I had to do was to rub on my hand for a bit before application.
Sergio B.
Plainfield, IL
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Sergio B.
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Sergio B.
I really like the pomade first time in my life I use this brand and also a pomade, a little bit sticky but the way it works it’s cool oh really gentle I use a little bit on my baby boy he’s 4 months and works pretty good
Jonathan R.
Landis, NC
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Jonathan R.
I loved using this product, especially for trying to maintain my hair. I prefer a nice flat look in between haircuts, and this pomade helps with that. The scent wasn't overbearing or anything, and you didn't need a lot of product to achieve what you are trying to do. I would definitely buy this again.
Marcio C.
New Britain, CT
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Marcio C.
I really recommend this product. I just get the first time and I love it because keeps your hair pretty soft for long time.
Marcus L.
Cincinnati, OH
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Marcus L.
I was excited about this product and couldn’t wait to use it. Once I finally got a chance to use it, it didn’t disappoint. It’s thick and is great on my scalp. I was always nervous about using wave pomade because the ones I’ve used in the past weren’t necessarily the best. It’s thick and doesn’t smell weird. Pretty dope product!
Robert W.
Williamsburg, VA
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Robert W.
I have been using tbis product for about a week now! I can see some ripples! The smell is pleasent and its easy to apply! Not like those other sticky pomades!
Mims G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Mims G.
Keeping waves isn’t easy and having the right products are key ! As soon as I opened this wave pomade the smell caught my attention.... in a good way ! This product smells great and applied smoothly in my hair!
Michael B.
Woodbridge, VA
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Shea Butter Waves Pomade uploaded by Michael B.
While my hair texture does not have waves I still used this product because I am a fan of Pomades. This pomade is good and it did its job but I have personally used better. In my opinion the smell is great I like the earthy natural smells on myself and it did keep my hair in place. I perfer using pomades over gel because of the hardening feel. I will still stick to using Suavecito Pomade but this is still a good product.