SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Andrea G.SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Andrea G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

SheaMoisture's Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub is a reparative sugar scrub that exfoliates and repairs while leaving skin soft and youthful looking.

Instructions:

Mix content well. Apply a small amount to palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough, dry areas. As a hand treatment, rub palms together to create gentle warmth, massage gently into top of hands and cuticles. Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

Sugar, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Safflower Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Extracts Of Frankincense And Myrrh.

• What are the -0 to 10 in the positive of this boring plea...2 Answers
  • I've tried a few of these and they work great, but don't ...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub
  • "I used to to use the Fresh Sugar scrub but at $35 a tub it was the same as getting a scrub at the Korean spa! then a friend told me to try this and wow, LOVE! smells so amazing, easy to use, nit sticky and does an amazing job. I sue it about 1x a week and lasts me a good few months" in 6 reviews
  • "Why didn't I discover this stuff sooner? I self tan and I have dry skin so this is and exfoliator and moisturizer all in one! It is awesome! Plus I used it on my face once just to see what would happen and my skin glowed all day! I don't know if they recommend using on your face but it works for me" in 3 reviews
Mallory M.
Dallas
My favorite find of 2017! I've used it now over a year, and there's not been one person who started talking about a body scrub that I didn't instantly tell about this entire line of products! My entire family is hooked...including my Dad!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Scent is lovely but it’s heavy on the ‘scrub’ part which can irritate my skin. It’s not as bad as the salt scrubs from Bath and Body works since this has the Argan oil but it can slick down your bathtub even though it works very well. So be careful when using it.
Delena S.
This is my first time ever using a body scrub, and boy was I missing out! Every single time I use this my skin feels super smooth and hydrated. It even has helped with ingrown hairs. I cannot forget the smell. It smells AMAZINGGGG!! This is definitely a must holy grain item.
Breanna Y.
Clever, MO
This was an alright product. I wouldn't buy again but I will use the rest of it. If you have dry skin, I do not recommend this product. The price was reasonable for the damage it did to my face, haha. But it did smell good. No more purchases of this for me though.
Vera D.
I purchased this when I found it in the clearance section of my local Target and thought I'd give it a try. I wasn't sure what to expect, but when I opened the package it had the consistency of a dry sea salt scrub. I add a little water in my hands to get it going and it works great. My face feels so smooth and free of any dirt. I use this about once a week and love it. I've also tried it on my feet and it works so amazing.
Bianca C.
obsessed with these body scrubs. I always have a body scrub in my shower and I have recently purchased this and am loving it. I got it for a great price at the commissary and have been using it regularly. makes my skin so soft and smooth and I love the way it smells.
Lyneen G.
Yorkville, IL
This is by far the greatest scrub ever! Not only does it exfoliate but it locks in moisture and makes your skin feel silky-smooth! It smells so fresh and natural, not chemical smelling like other body products can.
Lori G.
Atlanta
Extremely moisturizing and effective at exfoliating. It is not particularly gentle, but it does have a moisturizing effect too that leaves my skin feeling soft. Using it on my legs and feet, I got through the jar quickly, but it was a great product!
Rochelle B.
My absolute fave of all the Shea Moisture Scrubs!! The smell is so divine and so calming. And it's more than worth the money. This scrub is a great addition to any at home spa routine. I love how my skin feels and smells after I use this
Andrea G.
The scent of this particular line of Shea Moisture products is heavenly! I love body scrubs, but typically only use them on my hands because the sugar tends to give me breakouts if I use it on other parts of my body. The scent lingers after using the product, which is nice. My only complaint is that when removing the seal to the container, the edge of the container is quite sharp! I dipped my fingers in to get out some of the product and cut my hand. I would love to see the company change the container edge so that it isn't so sharp and dangerous!
Emma G.
What are the -0 to 10 in the positive of this boring please answer is someone
Jenn S.
I've tried a few of these and they work great, but don't know if I should try this one without knowing what it smells like. How would you describe the smell?

back