SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Andrea G.SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Andrea G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture's Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub is a reparative sugar scrub that exfoliates and repairs while leaving skin soft and youthful looking.

Instructions:

Mix content well. Apply a small amount to palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough, dry areas. As a hand treatment, rub palms together to create gentle warmth, massage gently into top of hands and cuticles. Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

Sugar, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Safflower Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Extracts Of Frankincense And Myrrh.

• What are the -0 to 10 in the positive of this boring plea...2 Answers
  • I've tried a few of these and they work great, but don't ...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub
  • "I used to to use the Fresh Sugar scrub but at $35 a tub it was the same as getting a scrub at the Korean spa! then a friend told me to try this and wow, LOVE! smells so amazing, easy to use, nit sticky and does an amazing job. I sue it about 1x a week and lasts me a good few months" in 6 reviews
  • "Why didn't I discover this stuff sooner? I self tan and I have dry skin so this is and exfoliator and moisturizer all in one! It is awesome! Plus I used it on my face once just to see what would happen and my skin glowed all day! I don't know if they recommend using on your face but it works for me" in 3 reviews
Mallory M.
Dallas
My favorite find of 2017! I've used it now over a year, and there's not been one person who started talking about a body scrub that I didn't instantly tell about this entire line of products! My entire family is hooked...including my Dad!
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I like this. My skin feels so soft after I use this and it leaves my bathroom smelling beautiful. I use it every week or so. I definitely notice my skin glowing more after I use it. I also like to use this right before a big occasion. Keeps my skin polished. Price is good too. I like to buy it when it goes on sale at ulta!
Delena S.
This is my first time ever using a body scrub, and boy was I missing out! Every single time I use this my skin feels super smooth and hydrated. It even has helped with ingrown hairs. I cannot forget the smell. It smells AMAZINGGGG!! This is definitely a must holy grain item.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Scent is lovely but it’s heavy on the ‘scrub’ part which can irritate my skin. It’s not as bad as the salt scrubs from Bath and Body works since this has the Argan oil but it can slick down your bathtub even though it works very well. So be careful when using it.
Vera D.
I purchased this when I found it in the clearance section of my local Target and thought I'd give it a try. I wasn't sure what to expect, but when I opened the package it had the consistency of a dry sea salt scrub. I add a little water in my hands to get it going and it works great. My face feels so smooth and free of any dirt. I use this about once a week and love it. I've also tried it on my feet and it works so amazing.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
obsessed with these body scrubs. I always have a body scrub in my shower and I have recently purchased this and am loving it. I got it for a great price at the commissary and have been using it regularly. makes my skin so soft and smooth and I love the way it smells.
Lyneen G.
Yorkville, IL
This is by far the greatest scrub ever! Not only does it exfoliate but it locks in moisture and makes your skin feel silky-smooth! It smells so fresh and natural, not chemical smelling like other body products can.
Rochelle B.
My absolute fave of all the Shea Moisture Scrubs!! The smell is so divine and so calming. And it's more than worth the money. This scrub is a great addition to any at home spa routine. I love how my skin feels and smells after I use this
Andrea G.
The scent of this particular line of Shea Moisture products is heavenly! I love body scrubs, but typically only use them on my hands because the sugar tends to give me breakouts if I use it on other parts of my body. The scent lingers after using the product, which is nice. My only complaint is that when removing the seal to the container, the edge of the container is quite sharp! I dipped my fingers in to get out some of the product and cut my hand. I would love to see the company change the container edge so that it isn't so sharp and dangerous!
Vanessa M.
I'm always on the hunt for a great coarse body scrub and the hunt is over. From the fragrance to the ingredients to the texture, not to mention the price this scrub is the best. All organic, natural ingredients. no added artifical fragrance. i love every scrub combo that Shea Moisture makes but the Argan Oil & Raw Shea with Frankincense & Myrrh Extract is my favorite. it's an anti-aging & softening scrub. This scrub costs on average about $9 for a 12oz container. Lasting 2-12 weeks depending on your usage. The scent is wonderful on this one-sweet and savory. i highly recommend this product to consumers that love high end and drug store.
Emma G.
What are the -0 to 10 in the positive of this boring please answer is someone
Jenn S.
I've tried a few of these and they work great, but don't know if I should try this one without knowing what it smells like. How would you describe the smell?

Vitamin Shoppe