SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s argan oil & raw shea dead sea salt muscle relief mineral soak conditions, balances and soothes skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and healed. Helps fight signs of early aging. Relaxes muscles, soothes achy joints and detoxifies with mineral-rich dead sea salts. Creates a luxurious spa experience. . â . made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. argan oil is high in vitamin e, keeps skin soft and smooth. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product ! I usally get my nails done once a week and I always carry these salts with me . My toes are super soft and I feel really relax after having my feet soak in it for 20 minutes
I can't get enough of this bath salt. I was severely pained a few months ago, and a handful (I have small hands) in the tub, and thirty minutes later, my pain was almost completely gone.
Bronx, NY
I was given this product as a gift. I like the smell of it but after awhile I didn't like it as much. Non greasy and soothing. I don't know if I would buy it for myself.
Shawnee, KS
Plainview, TX
I have really dry skin so this helped me with adding moisture. Most products irritate my skin so I think this one is good especially if you have sensitive skin!
Made me feel 10 again! I love the great feel of this product and its rich smell gives it a very relaxing tone. I think anyone would love something such as this.
Perfect for dry skin. I was using epsom salts for baths and I thought I would try this instead. I love that it's moisturizing but still offers muscle relief.
College Sta, TX
I love this stuff so much! It honestly works great and smells so good. It makes me feel so relaxed. It is a very good value. I use this every week!
I love this brand I didn't know of this one tho. But I am dying to try it! Where have you seen it in stores does the company have a site !!??
Yuma, AZ
They're hair products work wonders I could only imagine the things they have for skin. Can't wait to try! Never new they had skin products

Looking for your answer?