SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s argan oil & raw shea dead sea salt muscle relief mineral soak conditions, balances and soothes skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and healed. Helps fight signs of early aging. Relaxes muscles, soothes achy joints and detoxifies with mineral-rich dead sea salts. Creates a luxurious spa experience. . â . made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. argan oil is high in vitamin e, keeps skin soft and smooth. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak!
How would you rate this product?
Oil City , PA
Great texture. Really helps my muscles when sore. I use it once a week. Leaves my skin feeling super soft.
Homewood, AL
This soothes my skin and sore muscles. I love it so much. I would buy a gallon of it if they would make it
Waynesboro, VA
I love this product after a hard workout. It relaxes me muscles and I'm not as sore the next day
Somerset, KY
I love the SheaMoisture with Argan Oil & Raw Sea Salt for achey muscles and skin rejuvenation.
Naperville
Smells good and reliefs aches and pains leaves skin feeling so soft would recommend for anyone
Sicklerville, NJ
Is really calming and smells amazing it leaves wherever you spaces soft and smooth for days
it leaves me relaxed! just put some in a nice warm bath and relax and it feels so good!
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is snacking I love it so much it works great it is such a good product
Beckley, WV
Love this product. Its good for your skin. Its a good price for that container.
Love this product. Its good for your skin. Its a good price for that container.
Windsor, ON
Once i began going back to the gym regularly, my muscles have been thanking me for using this. It really does relax my muscles and make them feel much better for the next workout.

Looking for your answer?