BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Our all natural reparative bar soap bathes your skin in healing, unrefined Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Argan Oil.

SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Butter Soap
  • "This stuff smells amazing! It is so gentle and I love it for my son's skin! Shea moisture is a great brand with quality products " in 79 reviews
  • "My son suffers from severe eczema and this is the only soap that we've tried that actually helps. His scaly itchy skin is softer, and smoothr when I use it. It holds moisture longer. The price is ridiculous but it's worth it for my son. " in 50 reviews
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I absolutely love this brand of bar soap! They are very moisturizing and soothing to the skin they also smell pleasant. The packaging is easy to get off and water resistant. I find if this soap does not break down like other bar soaps when sitting in the shower after use. You are also getting a large amount of soap for the price you are paying. The bar is huge. I highly recommend this brand and the scent of the lemon grass is great!
Chasity T.
Tupelo , MS
I use this every day to clean my face! It is very drying to the skin however it leaves my skin feeling great! You can pick these up at Walgreens ulta or even Walmart the price is pricey for just the face soap however you get what you pay for and I will definitely purchase again
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I am in love with this bar of soap. I was going to get the charcole one but this one caught my eye. The smell is fantastic and you get a big amount of soap than normally. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh plus it puts in moisture as well. Definitely worth buying!!@
Nadine I.
Staten Island
If I could give this more than 5 stars I definitely would. The smell of this is so good and refreshing, it lathers really well and my skin feels as smooth as a baby bum after I wash my face with it. The bar is huge too so you get such a good bang for your buck. It’s gentle and it has not irritated me or broken me out at all!
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
This soap is incredible and so soothing for the skin. Natural benefits of argan oil aside, this soap smells great, and makes your skin feel so moisturized. It is a great quality product for a low price, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. However, I would only recommend it in moderation if you use it on your face, especially if you are prone to oily skin.
Lynne
Large bar of soap and equally pricey. Its not as moisturizing as I'd hope it would be and it felt like a normal soap bar, just with a Shea moisture sticker slapped on it. Not my favorite but its okay. The fragrance is light and not too overwhelming which is lovely. The lather it gives off is also good. If it were less pricey for the job it dies, I might have rated higher.
Shelby G.
mendenhall
My skin can be very sensitive at times and this soup works as a great body wash for me on those sensitive days. While usually I am left with tiny bug bite like bumps after getting out of the shower, this soap doesn’t cause that to happen. I actually feel clean and hydrated after my showers now.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
So, I have eczema, which means that using soaps that moisturize my skin instead of drying it out is very important to me, which is why I purchased this product. I wouldn’t say it helped my eczema but it didn’t irritate it like other soaps do so I’d call that a win! It also had a lovely scent.
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
Oh how i love shea moisture proudcts!! I use this.. and i use it in mt 4 month old. The ingredients are natural and the smell and feel of my skin after is unbelievable
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this soap from one of my closest friends who recommended it for my dry skin and it has made my skin more soft and vibrant I loved it and is one of the soaps I buy more often I would recommend this soap to anyone with dry skin
keeana b.
Hello everyone l have eczema and so does my younger siblings. I wanted to know does this thing really work? Or should I sAve my money. Is it good for eczema scars?
Shay W.
I usually purchase my Shea Moisture products at CVS. Anyone seen it here?
melissa s.
Detroit, MI
My eczema is really weird but I'm looking for a good product to help flare ups, what's a good product?
Kelly M.
Mifflinburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a good soap for my toddler who has eczema. Things with fragrances tend to make it worse. We have tried lots of things but nothing ever seems to take it all away. Is this product something worth trying?
Rebecca S.
is this moisturizing enough? I normally find soaps dry my skin out.