BeautySkinBath & BodySheaMoisture
Argan Oil & Raw Shea Body Wash

SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Body Wash

Description:

SheaMoisture's Argan Oil & Raw Shea Body Wash cleanses, repairs and softens dry, rough skin. Helps prevent early signs of aging. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.

Instructions:

Apply to washcloth or hands, reate rich lather and cleanse entire body. Or, add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.

Coconut Oil Soap, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel)Glycol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Proprietory Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5vegetable Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Extracts Of Frankincense & Myrrh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I LOVE this body wash, its very moisturizing and smells delightful and leave skin soft. in reviews
...worth the price. I definitely would recommend this product for those with sensitive skin or eczema. My boyfriend has eczema and these products are the only ones that work for him! I have very sensitive skin and break out in rashes if I use products with chemicals and fragrances on them, but this product works amazing with my skin. Definitely use it everyday!in reviews
I like this product because it works, simple. The fragrance is amazing and it is very moisturizing as well. I have dry skin and this is effective. in reviews
Jacqueline B.
1302 Matthews Lane#A, Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This would be good for somebody who has dry skin, it kind of made me feel really oily and greasy and I didn't like that. So I had to give it away to somebody else but I heard good stuff about it and it was kind of expensive but not really unless you get like good coupons for it. That's the reason why I paid for it was because I got a good deal on it. I was able to buy five of the same products from the same brand I mean. But they where I meant for my skin or my hair so I gave them away to somebody who they fit perfectly. They're good just not for me
Amy M.
Grand Island, NE
Love this body wash Everytime I Get My Hands On It, the way it smells on my skin and how smooth it leaves it, it really is a good body wash to have if you have some dryness like I do sometimes.
Sandi B.
Memphis, TN
This is the best by far I use this on my baby and myself. Not to mention it smells awesome!
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
El argan es súper bueno lo uso para todo y en este body wash me encanta, lo uso para relajarme en el baño 😍
Eireann L.
Sacramento, CA
RIP to the greatest line of products. This and the body oil kept my eczema under control (weird, but true). Too bad that it’s been discontinued.
Julie F.
Fairfield, CA
I love the smell of this body wash. I am a returning user and recommend this to anyone who enjoys the shea scent. This met my expectations. The value is great for the price. I don't see any need to improve this.
➰Janneth➰ O.
Albuquerque , NM
This product is great! I have dry skin during the winter and the Argan oil really helps lock in the moisture. I love to use it when I shave my legs it makes my skin feel silky smooth. The packaging can use some improvement.
Kasey S.
Pensacola florida
Love this body wash. It gets you so clean and smells so good it's very gentle on your skin and you can get it at any wholesale place (Walmart) I'm definitely gonna be using this product in my future.
Emily C.
This body wash leaves you feeling clean, and smelling great! It was a great buy and I totally plan on going back to buy it again. The only thing is, you could find cheaper dupes for this product.
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
Does not work well when straighteninh or blowing hair out. Smells bad after a few days. Does not respond to emails or calls. Poor value for the cost. Sours In the bottle. NOT Black owned.

Looking for your answer?