SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Body Lotion uploaded by Alicia W.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s argan oil & raw shea body lotion moisturizes and repairs dry, rough skin while preventing early signs of aging. Leaves skin feeling soft and youthful looking. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. argan oil is high in vitamin e, keeps skin soft and smooth. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in healing dry cracked skin.

• How does this compare to other body lotions on the market?2 Answers
Candies A.
Candies A.
Farmington, NM
I use this for my daughter's eczema. It works great. It is a very thick lotion, like her MD prescribed and leaves a light fragrance that is not too overbearing on her sensitive skin. My only complaint is the bottle in which I purchased has an extremely small hole for the "squirting" of lotion. Makes a frustrating situation when you have a wiggling baby on the changing table and you are trying to move quickly. Otherwise great product.
cinawendela l.
cinawendela l.
Durham, NC
I actually use the body wash, oil, and lotion together. The wash has a lightly scented lather that cleans and scents your skin. The oil is rich and thick but not sticky. Could definitely be a massage oil as well. Finish up with the lotion, thick and smooth at the same time. No need to reapplication throughout the day and the fresh natural scent doesn't require an extra perfume.
Denise D.
Denise D.
SheaMoisture makes some wonderful products! I especially like any of the coconut oil or Shea Butter products. They do a superb job of moisturizing my skin and hair. I've found them to keep my skin and hair soft all day. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it. For a better end, quality product, it's hard to find a better value.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Middleburg, FL
Ok, let me tell you about this lotion. I have been having extra dry skin this summer because I am going to the beach constantly or being in a chlorinated pool. This lotion hydrates my skin so well. I got it at the local Walmart. It was affordable and it is a product I will be buying more frequently.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I am a big fan of the Shea butter line, i recently used the Argan oil & Raw shea body lotion and i loved how gentle it is on ,y skin it left my skin so soft and smelling delicious, i use it every day after shower or when needed i recommend this brand to anybody looking for a great quality product
Abby M.
Abby M.
Boxford, MA
I use this especially when on tropical vacations, because the scent sets the mood! I love that it's so thick which is perfect for not letting my skin dry out in the heat. Only downside is that when you get to the bottom fourth of the bottle, it's a little hard to get out because it's so thick.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Wow, Shea moisture just keeps growing and improving on perfection. This product totally calms my dry skin's DAILY craving for hydration. With summer just around the corner, it can be used after bath/shower and in addition as a take-with-you moisturizer for days when you show more skin.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Meriden, CT
My mom got me this lotion and I love it. I always look for argan oil in lotions since it has a lot of antioxidants and vitamins so this one was perfect. I use it every day when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin moisturized all day. I would definitely get this lotion again.
Sherelle M.
Sherelle M.
Long Beach , CA
Super thick and creamy! Moisturizes well and stays all day long. This is one of my favorites lotions to date. I Love that Shea Moisture is cruelty free and affordable. You can find it in your local stores. Light scent and not over powering, and a little goes a long way.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
I really love the Shea Moisture brand and what it stands for. Not only does this company have a great purpose but the products are well made. I love the lotions because they last me forever they're non greasy and super moisturizing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
How does this compare to other body lotions on the market?