SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body & Massage Oil

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s argan oil & raw shea bath, body & massage oil helps moisturize, repair and soften dry, rough skin.â helps prevent early signs of aging. Creates a fragrant spa bath, relaxing mind and body. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. argan oil is high in vitamin e, keeps skin soft and smooth. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in healing dry cracked skin.

It is OK to mix with your lotion ?
Can you use this on the hair????
Start your review of SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body & Massage Oil!
Product Highlights
I love after bath oil, I use when I no have time to apply the body lotion. my skin feel more softy and moisturizing, I love the fragancein 4 reviews
a month ago
Obsessed with this product. Bought it on a whim while looking for a massage oil and was stoked to see that one of my favorite brands, SheaMoisture made one! You can feel the benefits of the Argan Oil, it’s silky, non-gritty (we’ve had a gritty massage oil? it’s the worst!) and the remaining ingredients in this product are non-irritating to my sensitive eczema prone skin! I love that it isn’t full of unnecessary ingredients- one is my favorite things about this brand is their transparency of ingredients used! Love!
a month agoWest Wareham, MA
SheaMoisture is a great product every product ive ever uses from them gets a 5 star. The scent is unbelievable. It works so well on the skin to moisturize and leave behind a smell. The product is gentle and goes on so smoothly. I would 100% buy it again
2 months agoGraceville, FL
Sheamoisture Argon oil& Raw Shea bath, body & Massage oil is the smoothest massage oil I’ve ever used. It has a soft scent and doesn’t leave my hands feeing like a greasy mess. I love the simplicity of the packaging, great for storage.
2 months ago
I absolutely love this product. It’s smells so good and it doesn’t make your body too oily like other massage oils do. It is a good size and the price is unbeatable if you’re looking for something that works and also won’t put a hole in your pocket.
2 months agoKnoxville
I love this product and the entire line of shea moisture. It really helps out my dry skin. The price is wonderful for such a good natural product and I have bought it many times. It's a staple in my self care routine and I love the glow it gives me.
3 months agoWilmington, NC
Tried this out a few weeks ago and I fell in love. Gentle on my sensitive skin but moisturizing. Applicator can become messy but it’s perfect. Love how soft my skin feels throughout the day. I have got my mom using it and she love Themis product.
15 days agoRedford
I really like this brand everything I have tried of there’s I still use but this was not all that good it made me itchy it even broke me out if u have eczema I don’t not prefer for you to use this product but everything else of there’s is good.
15 days ago
This product is fantastic. I love the smell of Aragon and Shea oils. They make my skin so soft, glowing and I smell great. I use a massage ball to roll over the oils on my body that is achey. I would buy this over and over again.
a month agoTampa
This product is so good and I remember using it once and it’s gentle not harsh at all I really loved it bcoz u can use it on your acne too it really helped on clearing my face I highly recommend this
2 months agoSuffolk, VA
It has great skin benefits and a great smell that is not overwhelming. Last for a good while. I would recommend using this right out the shower on damp skin. Great price!!