SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Tamara D.SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Vane G.SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Kelsey L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s argan oil & raw shea bath, body & massage oil helps moisturize, repair and soften dry, rough skin.â helps prevent early signs of aging. Creates a fragrant spa bath, relaxing mind and body. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. argan oil is high in vitamin e, keeps skin soft and smooth. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in healing dry cracked skin.

Buy on Walgreens*
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite massage oil! You can use it on your body for massages, to lock in moisture on your skin and even add it to a relaxing bath. The smell is amazing and rejuvenating! I love this product and use it about twice a week, sometimes more! I bought mine at Ulta but have seen it at a few other beauty stores and Amazon. I will be buying again and recommending to friends.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I am obsessed with this bath and body oil. It smells heavenly! A few drops in your bath water will leave your bathroom smelling wonderful for hours. The scent always stays on your skin for a while, in a gentle fragrant way. You can use product straight out of the bottle as a quick oil for your skin instead of a moisturizer or massage, it can also be warmed slightly. The ingredients are beneficial for healthy soft anti-aging skin. I highly recommended!
Kimberly H.
I mean it's shea moisture nothing really bad to say about none of the products if you've read some of my reviews from their product line it's one of my favorite favorite absolutely favorites as far as my hair because I have natural hair  I think it's amazing that they've expanded to body products like lotions and oils and soaps one of my favorite go to barands it very light on the skin it's not heavyvat all
Kelsey L.
I use this product in the shower instead of shave gel, it leaves my legs feeling so silky soft and I don't have an overly flowers scent! I love it!!!! I also use it on my arms right before stepping out of the shower and it leaves my arms soft and not oily the rest of the day. I cannot recommend it enough.
Marily M.
Love this oil! Used for massaging! Very hydrating for the skin!! Non irritating!! Very sweet pleasant smell!! Little product goes along ways! Plus very affordable!! I recommend this product and Definitely will buy again!! Only down fall is product stains!!
LaCourtney F.
Madison, AL
OMG! I've seriously fallen in love with all Shea Moisture products! They all smell so good! You really can't go wrong with whichever one you choose. It's all what you pick for your skin type. I use the African Black Soap 2-in-1 body wash and bubble bath for my acne prone skin and follow up with is this oil after. IMO, the Arian oil one has the best smell of all if you like rich girly smells. I also like the green tea and tea tree oil I think it is. Really fresh smell and good for your skin
Ashley T.
Kyle, TX
I'm an absolute sucker for anything from SheaMoisture. This particular scent line from them is my absolute favorite. It's a very warm, comforting scent. I am very comfortable with the ingredients they choose to put in their products and will continue to stick with them. I have not used this as a bath or massage oil, but I do use it as a body oil. Like any body oil, make sure to use it sparingly; otherwise, your body takes a while to absorb it and you become really shiny for a bit. (Three-year-old me -loved- being shiny, though, so I might go a little overboard sometimes.)
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
This bath, body and massage oil is a great product for all three. The light fragrance is natural and not at all overpowering like in many other products described as a massage oil. The oil absorbs readily so as not to leave the skin oily or slimy. I use it regularly for an after bath oil and have never been dissatisfied.
Brittany K.
Purchased this item and another when they were buy 1 get 1 free at CVS. Got both for 10 bucks and I absolutely love the bath and body oil. Makes the bath feel like a spa and doesn't feel greasy or heavy. The scent is also wonderful and has great staying power.
Michael M.
Bronx, NY
Great product, I use this oil on parts of my body that get to dry, its great for stretched ears where you have to remove your plugs for work, elbows and i also rub some of the oil on my eye brows and corners of my chin. It helps keep the skin from getting ashy but the oil in my opinion isn't long lasting
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
Can you use this on the hair????