BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
LeeAnn W.
somerset ky
This smells so so good and got my hair very clean I will use this again for sure it didn’t make my hair oily
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
Does the job. Works great on my hair type which is thin fragile hair. Cleans without over drying my already breakable hair.
Delaney B.
Nice and a good smell. Small sample size so wasn’t able to get full effect of shampoo and conditioner
Mayra G.
At first I was scared to try something new. Once I bought this product. I liked it really. And I like how it makes my hair feel. I Higley recommend
Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sample size. Not enough use for effectiveness but it feels pretty smooth & I love the way it smells
Ariel M.
Boonville, NC
Smells good and makes my hair feel clean and light. I tend to stay away from products that have argon oil etc. due to having oily hair.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Too heavy for straight hair. Left my scalp slightly greasy. Smells amazing but I would only recommend if you have thick or curly hair.
KATHERINE PAMELA VICENTE BUENO A.
Loved the smell!! I’m transitioning to curly hair and the few times I’ve been able to get a blow out it feels it takes care of my hair
Thailia S.
apple valley
This product is great for your hair if you have any dry scalp or even if your hair is feeling dry, it works and there is no doubt about it. I think this honestly works better than name brand products for your hair
Mercedes-Benz T.
I absolutely love this set. My hair is always so smooth and so soft after using this product. I’ve even used it on a few of my wigs and I even noticed that with them the hair is a lot softer as well. I would definitely recommend this set anyone who’s who has frizzy hair or hair that easily tangles.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kelsey C.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Karen G.
I would like to know how about this product, if You recommend it for my bleached hair
Léage Marie M.
"I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near the roots but dry and damaged closer to the ends. Will this be a good product for me? Or will it add to the grease issue?
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?