BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...4 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordan B.
Grand Forks
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo and conditioner combo, and the brand in general, has really improved the overall health of my hair and scalp. Unfortunately, I just don't feel like my hair gets really clean, which maybe isn't a bad thing?
Mia S.
Rockville, MD
Looove! Provides great definition and doesn’t dry my hair out (I wear it natural). Only drawback of course the container shoots out the product super fast. Great for dry scalp and I’m completely satisfied with this product.
Ashley P.
St Louis Park, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the smell of the product and how it doesn’t dry out my hair or scalp. Plus it’s sulfate free
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a beautiful product!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 a bit pricey for me but it gets the job done definitely.
I’ve always loved this shampoo because I have very frizzy hair that is hard to tame.
I’ve tired everything and this seems to work
Erin E.
Memphis, TN
I was not exactly a fan of this shampoo. Maybe it isn't supposed to work for thick, coarse hair. I didn't feel like it cleansed my scalp at all. I found myself needing to shampoo my hair more frequently. I don't even think it made a difference with frizz control either. Definitely will not be repurchasing. May work for other hair types though.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love the scent in most of these collections. I have colored hair so this product is color safe. This product doesn’t lather as much as other products, however it does clean scalp. I am satisfied with this product.
DeAndra M.
Worthington, OH
Really leaves your hair feeling, looking and smelling clean. My husband and I both use it. I have dry hair, he has a damaged scalp. Both of our hair has improved.
Cara C.
Lafayette
It's just "okay". Smells really great, but doesn't lather well. Seems to dry out my hair slightly. I tend to have to use a lot of conditioner when using this product.
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Amazing product. This is my go to in any situation. It smells great, feels great and it is affordable. Definitely recommend!
Ceci A.
Pembroke Pines
Love this shampoo cause it contains no sulfates and is great for my curly hair. It cleanses my buildup without stripping my hair of its oils. Smells great and feels awesome!
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kel W.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?
Vanessa F.
Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take time??
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?