BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...2 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
Does the job. Works great on my hair type which is thin fragile hair. Cleans without over drying my already breakable hair.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This product is sulfate free which I love but it says on the bottle that it cleanses and hydrates however although I do feel cleansed, I do not feel as though this product really hydrates because every time I use this, my hair just feels very dry and I just feel like a real hydrating shampoo should not make me feel this way. I also do not like the smell.
Delaney B.
Nice and a good smell. Small sample size so wasn’t able to get full effect of shampoo and conditioner
Mayra G.
At first I was scared to try something new. Once I bought this product. I liked it really. And I like how it makes my hair feel. I Higley recommend
Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sample size. Not enough use for effectiveness but it feels pretty smooth & I love the way it smells
Andrea D.
This amazing shampoo and conditioner leaves hair just as soft as keritanise. Hair is smooth and shiny with a lovely scent.
Sarah W.
This product cleaned my hair well and gave me nice moisture as well. I think using it in combination with the blow out cream in the same product line helped control frizz for a good amount of time and I was pretty satisfied with the results.
Mia C.
Girard
I love the sweet smell. It makes my hair soft. It has a nice lift. It does kind of Tangled my hair. I love that it's an all natural shampoo.
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro, TN
this shampoo smells amazing! when i washed my hair with this i noticed the detangling process was so much easier! it lathers really really well! it's hard sometimes to find products for naturally curly hair shea moisture never fails me!
Ariel M.
Boonville, NC
Smells good and makes my hair feel clean and light. I tend to stay away from products that have argon oil etc. due to having oily hair.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kelsey C.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Léage Marie M.
"I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near the roots but dry and damaged closer to the ends. Will this be a good product for me? Or will it add to the grease issue?
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?