BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...4 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donna B.
Hoxie, AR
Guys just look at the difference this product (Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo) has done to my hair! 😍 like seriously! I can't wait to buy some. Not only does it make it look great and feel soft, it smells AMAZING!!! (The left picture was the day before and the right picture was from last night after the shower and after blow drying my hair) Thank you so much @influenster for giving me a chance to try this!
Brittany C.
I recently received this in my fierce voxbox and I am highly disappointed. I change up my shampoos quite often and like most but this product left my hair oily as soon as it dried. I used my normal products including a leave in conditioner and spray, and have never encountered quite a reaction as I did when mixing all these products. I love my leave in conditioner so this products just doesn't work for my dry, wavy, color treated hair.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I usually dislike trying new shampoos but I was excited to receive this one to try! I have received a sample of this complementary from influenster as part of my Fierce Vox Box! I always see and wanted to try shea moisturize brand I heard lots of good when I tried my sample today oh my heavens I felt like I just stepped out the salon honestly! Smells great, hair actually feels so soft smooth healthy and clean! My hair is very corse and damaged also color treated so this was amazing to try I will be purchasing and I highly recommend this product also I love how healthy it is since it's free of sulfates and much more also not tested on animals! 🖤
Diana A.
Love the smell, it's amazing and my hair felt so soft after I rinsed it off. Totally lives up to its name. I definitely recommend this shampoo.
Maria M.
This left my hair feeling so smooth and soft. I have damaged hair and this worked for me. I love this stuff.
Adrienne W.
This smells amazing! It smooths really well and leaves your hair feeling so soft. Price comparison would be somewhere in the mid range.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I received this from Influenster to try and I loved it! It helped a lot to settle down my frizzy hair. My hair felt great after I used it, I couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair. I'm definitely going to purchase this!
Jillian B.
*I received these for testing purposes from Influenster, however I am using my own personal opinion on this product* this shampoo smells awesome and make my hair look and feel great! This made my dry hair feel much smoother and more moisturized. I highly recommend this product and love the fact it doesn't contain sulfates, phthalate, or parabens also they don't participate in animal testing
Ashley S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell! My hair is already oil prone so I feel like this left my hair feeling a bit heavy and weighed down. I'm sad it didn't work for me cause it smells amazing (warm and cozy!) and does leave your hair feeling soft.
Laura S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This lathers up so easy and smells super good, left my hair smooth. No complaints, give it a try!
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kel W.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?
Vanessa F.
Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take time??
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?