BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...2 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
Donna B.
Hoxie, AR
Guys just look at the difference this product (Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo) has done to my hair! 😍 like seriously! I can't wait to buy some. Not only does it make it look great and feel soft, it smells AMAZING!!! (The left picture was the day before and the right picture was from last night after the shower and after blow drying my hair) Thank you so much @influenster for giving me a chance to try this!
Brittany C.
I recently received this in my fierce voxbox and I am highly disappointed. I change up my shampoos quite often and like most but this product left my hair oily as soon as it dried. I used my normal products including a leave in conditioner and spray, and have never encountered quite a reaction as I did when mixing all these products. I love my leave in conditioner so this products just doesn't work for my dry, wavy, color treated hair.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I usually dislike trying new shampoos but I was excited to receive this one to try! I have received a sample of this complementary from influenster as part of my Fierce Vox Box! I always see and wanted to try shea moisturize brand I heard lots of good when I tried my sample today oh my heavens I felt like I just stepped out the salon honestly! Smells great, hair actually feels so soft smooth healthy and clean! My hair is very corse and damaged also color treated so this was amazing to try I will be purchasing and I highly recommend this product also I love how healthy it is since it's free of sulfates and much more also not tested on animals! 🖤
Diana A.
Love the smell, it's amazing and my hair felt so soft after I rinsed it off. Totally lives up to its name. I definitely recommend this shampoo.
Mercedes-Benz T.
I absolutely love this set. My hair is always so smooth and so soft after using this product. I’ve even used it on a few of my wigs and I even noticed that with them the hair is a lot softer as well. I would definitely recommend this set anyone who’s who has frizzy hair or hair that easily tangles.
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
I'm not sure how I feel about it. My hair started falling out a lot while I was in the shower. It smells good. I'm gonna keep testing it to see if my hair stops falling out
Candace T.
Blanchester, OH
I received a free sample of SheaMoisture Argan Oil and Almond Milk Smooth and Tame Shampoo in my Fierce VoxBox. I would not purchase this product simply because it did not work for my hair. It made it feel very heavy and greasy after I washed it out and did my usual hair styling routine. It smelled amazing and may work well for others, just not for my hair.
Olivia S.
Helena, AR
I have fine yet thick coarse hair. My hair usually does well with my hair. It works well with my hair which is dry because I colored it. High end products are always better than alternatives. The lather could be better. I would buy again.
Katie W.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved this shampoo!!  I have super frizzy hair from dying it, so this was perfect for me. I also love that it's sulfate free. It cleansed it well and controlled the fuzz without making my hair greasy. The texture of the shampoo was nice as well. I would definitely buy a full size! I received a sample of this shampoo in a VoxBox from Influenster in exchange for a review.
Beky B.
Thanks to Influenster, I was able to try a sample of this shampoo. The first thing I noticed was how rich it smells. I really can not figure out what it smells exactly, but it smells good.First of all this shampoo is nothing short of amazing! I received a free sample of ferocious voxbox. My hair has never been a healthier feeling than just a shampoo alone! Normally, many shampoos weigh my hair and make my hair look extremely flat in my head. I feel it made my hair bulky, even though this shampoo is not meant to do that. And also helped with frizz. My hair was soft afterwards, but not as smooth as I have been. .I also love that it is sulfate and paraben free, since I chemically have my hair treated.I will definitely go out today to buy the whole set and I can not wait to feel it and see all the difference it makes.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kelsey C.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Léage Marie M.
"I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near the roots but dry and damaged closer to the ends. Will this be a good product for me? Or will it add to the grease issue?
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?