BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...4 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
Kelly B.
I received this product for free to try. I loved the scent and it had a nice rich foamy lather. I would absolutely use this product again because it makes my hair smooth and silky.
Heather V.
Gunnison, UT
I tried SheaMoisture Afghan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo on my daughter's hair and it was fantastic!  I have tried coconut oil on her hair and left it kind of greasy...this Argon Oil didn't leave her hair greasy.
Elizabeth K.
Aspen, CO
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing and it makes my hair smell good for basically the entire day. It also gives my hair a really nice shine and makes it extremely smooth and soft. I would highly recommend this product!
Taylor A.
Jersey City, NJ
This product wasn't great but it also wasn't terrible. I wouldn't buy it full price at the store, to me the shampoo didn't mix well with my hair the product was just too much. It did smell good though.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I received this item in my Fierce VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. Unfortunately, I will not be able to use it due to an allergy to nuts (almonds). I don't want to take a chance.
laura b.
Smells really really good. Feels soft in my hair. I have really frizzy hair and I feel pike it really did help to tame it so to speak. I think I would buy it after trying it.
Angel F.
I got this free from my voxbox for trying purposes. I fell in love with this shampoo that i'm going to buy the bottle and switch to a different shampoo and conditioner. It definitely sold me after trying it for the first time. It smells so good, it smells almost like a birthday cake. I was so happy when i got out of the shower and felt how soft my hair was. I brushed it before i started blow drying my hair and i was so shocked when it was almost tangle free! Love it!
Donna B.
Hoxie, AR
Guys just look at the difference this product (Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo) has done to my hair! 😍 like seriously! I can't wait to buy some. Not only does it make it look great and feel soft, it smells AMAZING!!! (The left picture was the day before and the right picture was from last night after the shower and after blow drying my hair) Thank you so much @influenster for giving me a chance to try this!
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
For a shampoo this was quite a good detangler! I was shocked at how easily I was managing my hair but then again I do use a lot of leave ins. I might purchase this, it was just a sample.
Kelly M.
Palm Desert, CA
This wasn't a favorite of mine the first or second times I tried it. The scent lives up to expectations, but as far as the overall delivery, I'm far from pleased.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?
Kelsey C.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Léage Marie M.
"I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near the roots but dry and damaged closer to the ends. Will this be a good product for me? Or will it add to the grease issue?
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?