BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...4 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This product is sulfate free which I love but it says on the bottle that it cleanses and hydrates however although I do feel cleansed, I do not feel as though this product really hydrates because every time I use this, my hair just feels very dry and I just feel like a real hydrating shampoo should not make me feel this way. I also do not like the smell.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I recently started using this shampoo and it helps detangle my hair in a way I have never felt before from shampoo. I really like this brand because I have naturally curly hair and it’s sometimes difficult to find the right products for my hair. This shampoo uses natural products which was very appealing to me and the smell is not overpowering.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love the scent in most of these collections. I have colored hair so this product is color safe. This product doesn’t lather as much as other products, however it does clean scalp. I am satisfied with this product.
Erin E.
Memphis, TN
I was not exactly a fan of this shampoo. Maybe it isn't supposed to work for thick, coarse hair. I didn't feel like it cleansed my scalp at all. I found myself needing to shampoo my hair more frequently. I don't even think it made a difference with frizz control either. Definitely will not be repurchasing. May work for other hair types though.
Jessica H.
I’ve been searching all over for a great, healthy conditioner & I think I’ve found it! This was after 2 washes. My hair is very soft and shiny and the conditioner was not heavy & washes out easily. 10/10 now I need to buy the shampoo
DeAndra M.
Worthington, OH
Really leaves your hair feeling, looking and smelling clean. My husband and I both use it. I have dry hair, he has a damaged scalp. Both of our hair has improved.
Sarah W.
This product cleaned my hair well and gave me nice moisture as well. I think using it in combination with the blow out cream in the same product line helped control frizz for a good amount of time and I was pretty satisfied with the results.
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
I'm not sure how I feel about it. My hair started falling out a lot while I was in the shower. It smells good. I'm gonna keep testing it to see if my hair stops falling out
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro, TN
this shampoo smells amazing! when i washed my hair with this i noticed the detangling process was so much easier! it lathers really really well! it's hard sometimes to find products for naturally curly hair shea moisture never fails me!
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a beautiful product!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 a bit pricey for me but it gets the job done definitely.
I’ve always loved this shampoo because I have very frizzy hair that is hard to tame.
I’ve tired everything and this seems to work
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kel W.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?
Vanessa F.
Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take time??
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?

Amazon