BY SHEAMOISTURE

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high-performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near th...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take time??2 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? ...5 Answers
Amy F.
I have tried other Shea Moisture products before and have been dissapointed and sadly this product let me down as well. I have curly hair. So in a shampoo I need extra moisture to eliminate frizz but I also need a lightweight formula to not weigh down my curls. This product only succeeded halfway. It was super hydrating, I didn't have a lot of frizz at all and my curls were pretty well shaped. The problem was that the formula was a little too heavy and my curls lacked the bounce they usually have. The other thing I found a little off was the scent of the shampoo it was very dry and nutty smelling. I think if I were going to blowout and straighten my hair this would be a good shampoo. But to wear my hair in it's natural curly state it just didn't work for me.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I have been looking for a shampoo that is able to enhance my natural waves and this is the first shampoo that actually does all that while still hydrating my hair. I use to use the herbal essence no more frizz shampoo and something about that shampoo made my hair incredible but they discontinued it </3. SAD. This is the closest thing to that shampoo I have found. I love the smell and the feel of it and it does everything it says it does. I even got complimented on my hair after a week of using it. The only con I have is that I can not find this in a normal sized bottle (?) I have tried target, bed bath and beyond, and ulta and cant find a bottle that isnt this HUGE lol.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
I really like this shampoo. It's effective and the smell is nice-not too overwhelming. This is an excellent shampoo that leaves my hair silky (even before conditioner!!) but does not weigh my hair down. Smells fantastic and has a soft creamy lather. NO straw hair after this one!! Love the conditioner and heat protect milk as well. The best line so far from Shea moisture!!!
Caitlyn W.
Both the conditioner and shampoo of this kind have become my go to hair products. The smell is amazing and the products work! This company works towards great things and their products don’t contain harmful ingredients.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
I absolutely love Shea Moisture products. My hair stays in perfect condition when I use Shea Moisture products of all kinds depending on my hairs situation at the moment. My hair stays smooth, shiny, & smelling good!!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently proved SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Shampoo with big expectation because of good reviews i've read of this brand. Is a good shampoo, you can feel how it moistures your hair, i think it is great for dry or damage hair. I don't like its fragrance, it smell like it was expired. Is as good as any other store shampoo.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
I'm not sure how I feel about it. My hair started falling out a lot while I was in the shower. It smells good. I'm gonna keep testing it to see if my hair stops falling out
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I received a free sample through Influenster's #FierceVoxBox. My review is 100% honest. This shampoo was incredibly heavy for me and the marshmallow extract pulled through above all other ingredients. I don’t believe sulfates are bad for my natural hair; rather, I think I need them to have manageable, clean hair and a refreshed scalp.  I couldn’t get into the shampoo because as soon as I applied it, it reeked of marshmallow extract which is completely stomach-turning to me. It was very earthy and fake. I was hoping it would diminish when I blew it dry with the creme, but the creme had the same fragrance and only added to the nausea. The good about this product is that it really does tackle anything bothering you from frizz to nattiness. I really loved how my hair looked right after drying it. It had volume, no frizz, and real body and style to it, but I could feel how downing it was immediately. If I were to use it again, I have to use it diluted with another compatible product because this was simply too much for my delicate scalp and natural hair. I enjoyed my hair for about 3 hours and then it started to grease over with the amount of oil in it. I also received a $1 off any SheaMoisture product that I gifted to a friend who expressed interest in trying this. I’m hoping she has a better experience to flaunt!
kaitlyn  m.
drums, PA
Okay, so technically i used the tame shampoo in MARSHMELLOW ROOT. It smells so dreamy, and makes my hair so incredibly smooth. Lathers beautifully and it really leaves my hair shiny! If you see the marshmellow root grab that!
Amanda G.
I received a sample of this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. This product is advertised to gently cleanse hair abd control frizz with its sulfate-free formula. Argan oil, shea butter, and almond milk ingredients combine to create a shampoo formula that smoothes, and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy-looking hair. The shampoo has a medium thickness which isn't too watery or too thick. The color of the shampoo is a very light yellow, opaque, and shiny shampoo. The shampoo has a nice hint of almond milk and marshmallow. I was a little wary to try this shampoo since I was wary about the argan oil products I've tried in the past from other companies. I used a quarter amount of the shampoo. It lathered up but not as much as I expected and rinsed out easily. It didn't leave my hair feeling or looking greasy or oily. The shampoo didn't leave my hair stripped of its natural oils. I give this shampoo a 5.0/5.0 because it does everything it says it does.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Léage Marie M.
"I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near the roots but dry and damaged closer to the ends. Will this be a good product for me? Or will it add to the grease issue?
Corinne M.
Does this shampoo help with dandruff?
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it work alright on color treated hair?