BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take t...4 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wav...5 Answers
Shaziah N.
Purchased at: Target
Not one of my favorites from SheaMositure because I didn’t see a change from using this product versus the other lines. I like that this has almond milk though because it is different but I don’t know how beneficial that is for my hair
Tiffany 💄.
Shawnee
This is probably the best ive used. The scent was unlike any other I have smelled in a product like this, it smelled so natural. My hair is at its softest when I use this. It lathers like a dream. Definitely a 10/10.
Sofia R.
Just picked up this shampoo at TJMaxx as I am trying to use something else rather than the JBCO shampoo and i absolutely love it. Its light and definitely cleanses my hair leaving it soft before i put conditioner. Definitely going to pick up the conditioner from this line
Christine S.
Great shampoo! Leaves hair soft and smooth. Smells fantastic and the scent stays in all day. The price is affordable too - especially if you can use a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon. Great for color treated and dry hair. Works for normal too! Definitely in my top selection.
Alice S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my hair super shiny and smooth. I find this quality product to be a great price as well. You can often find thos on sale at tj maxx and other cheaper priced stores
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This product is sulfate free which I love but it says on the bottle that it cleanses and hydrates however although I do feel cleansed, I do not feel as though this product really hydrates because every time I use this, my hair just feels very dry and I just feel like a real hydrating shampoo should not make me feel this way. I also do not like the smell.
Caroline M.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo! It smells nice, works very well for my hair type (curly and frizzy), and is cruelty-free. It lathers very well and is gentle - it cleanses without stripping my hair. I will definitely be buying this again.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I recently started using this shampoo and it helps detangle my hair in a way I have never felt before from shampoo. I really like this brand because I have naturally curly hair and it’s sometimes difficult to find the right products for my hair. This shampoo uses natural products which was very appealing to me and the smell is not overpowering.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love the scent in most of these collections. I have colored hair so this product is color safe. This product doesn’t lather as much as other products, however it does clean scalp. I am satisfied with this product.
Erin E.
Memphis, TN
I was not exactly a fan of this shampoo. Maybe it isn't supposed to work for thick, coarse hair. I didn't feel like it cleansed my scalp at all. I found myself needing to shampoo my hair more frequently. I don't even think it made a difference with frizz control either. Definitely will not be repurchasing. May work for other hair types though.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kel W.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?
Vanessa F.
Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take time??
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?

Amazon