BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our SMOOTH & TAME CONDITIONER.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near th...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take time??2 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? ...5 Answers
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I have been looking for a shampoo that is able to enhance my natural waves and this is the first shampoo that actually does all that while still hydrating my hair. I use to use the herbal essence no more frizz shampoo and something about that shampoo made my hair incredible but they discontinued it </3. SAD. This is the closest thing to that shampoo I have found. I love the smell and the feel of it and it does everything it says it does. I even got complimented on my hair after a week of using it. The only con I have is that I can not find this in a normal sized bottle (?) I have tried target, bed bath and beyond, and ulta and cant find a bottle that isnt this HUGE lol.
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro , TN
this shampoo smells amazing! when i washed my hair with this i noticed the detangling process was so much easier! it lathers really really well! it's hard sometimes to find products for naturally curly hair shea moisture never fails me!
Thailia S.
apple valley
This product is great for your hair if you have any dry scalp or even if your hair is feeling dry, it works and there is no doubt about it. I think this honestly works better than name brand products for your hair
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
This shampoo suppose to make hair soft and smooth instead of that it makes my hair so frizzy, dry and hard to manage. The scent is really annoying. After using half of the shampoo I threw in the garbage. After each use my hair looked a big mess. Don’t recommend it.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I recently started using this shampoo and it helps detangle my hair in a way I have never felt before from shampoo. I really like this brand because I have naturally curly hair and it’s sometimes difficult to find the right products for my hair. This shampoo uses natural products which was very appealing to me and the smell is not overpowering.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently proved SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Shampoo with big expectation because of good reviews i've read of this brand. Is a good shampoo, you can feel how it moistures your hair, i think it is great for dry or damage hair. I don't like its fragrance, it smell like it was expired. Is as good as any other store shampoo.
Sarah W.
This product cleaned my hair well and gave me nice moisture as well. I think using it in combination with the blow out cream in the same product line helped control frizz for a good amount of time and I was pretty satisfied with the results.
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
I'm not sure how I feel about it. My hair started falling out a lot while I was in the shower. It smells good. I'm gonna keep testing it to see if my hair stops falling out
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I received a free sample through Influenster's #FierceVoxBox. My review is 100% honest. This shampoo was incredibly heavy for me and the marshmallow extract pulled through above all other ingredients. I don’t believe sulfates are bad for my natural hair; rather, I think I need them to have manageable, clean hair and a refreshed scalp.  I couldn’t get into the shampoo because as soon as I applied it, it reeked of marshmallow extract which is completely stomach-turning to me. It was very earthy and fake. I was hoping it would diminish when I blew it dry with the creme, but the creme had the same fragrance and only added to the nausea. The good about this product is that it really does tackle anything bothering you from frizz to nattiness. I really loved how my hair looked right after drying it. It had volume, no frizz, and real body and style to it, but I could feel how downing it was immediately. If I were to use it again, I have to use it diluted with another compatible product because this was simply too much for my delicate scalp and natural hair. I enjoyed my hair for about 3 hours and then it started to grease over with the amount of oil in it. I also received a $1 off any SheaMoisture product that I gifted to a friend who expressed interest in trying this. I’m hoping she has a better experience to flaunt!
Caitlyn W.
Both the conditioner and shampoo of this kind have become my go to hair products. The smell is amazing and the products work! This company works towards great things and their products don’t contain harmful ingredients.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kelsey C.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Léage Marie M.
"I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near the roots but dry and damaged closer to the ends. Will this be a good product for me? Or will it add to the grease issue?
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?
Beky B.
Is this product good for oily hair?