BY SHEAMOISTURE

Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high-performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

• "I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near th...4 Answers
  • Will I notice a difference with my hair or does it take time??2 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? ...5 Answers
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I recently started using this shampoo and it helps detangle my hair in a way I have never felt before from shampoo. I really like this brand because I have naturally curly hair and it’s sometimes difficult to find the right products for my hair. This shampoo uses natural products which was very appealing to me and the smell is not overpowering.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I have been looking for a shampoo that is able to enhance my natural waves and this is the first shampoo that actually does all that while still hydrating my hair. I use to use the herbal essence no more frizz shampoo and something about that shampoo made my hair incredible but they discontinued it </3. SAD. This is the closest thing to that shampoo I have found. I love the smell and the feel of it and it does everything it says it does. I even got complimented on my hair after a week of using it. The only con I have is that I can not find this in a normal sized bottle (?) I have tried target, bed bath and beyond, and ulta and cant find a bottle that isnt this HUGE lol.
Mercedes-Benz T.
Pitcairn, PA
Review for: Community Commerce Collection more...
I absolutely love this set. My hair is always so smooth and so soft after using this product. I’ve even used it on a few of my wigs and I even noticed that with them the hair is a lot softer as well. I would definitely recommend this set anyone who’s who has frizzy hair or hair that easily tangles.
Briana M.
Review for: Community Commerce Collection more...
I just love this stuff! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth and looking nice and silky! Probably best for people with more normal to dry scalp. Great product for anyone honestly though! I would recommend this.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: SheaMoisture Argan & Almond Shampoo - 13 oz. more...
This product is great for your hair if you have any dry scalp or even if your hair is feeling dry, it works and there is no doubt about it. I think this honestly works better than name brand products for your hair
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently proved SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Shampoo with big expectation because of good reviews i've read of this brand. Is a good shampoo, you can feel how it moistures your hair, i think it is great for dry or damage hair. I don't like its fragrance, it smell like it was expired. Is as good as any other store shampoo.
Kayla G.
Cogan Station, PA
I'm not sure how I feel about it. My hair started falling out a lot while I was in the shower. It smells good. I'm gonna keep testing it to see if my hair stops falling out
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This is such a great product I have really dry hair from all the heat bleaching and hair dying every week and month . I used to have burnt bottom hair and after using this it really helped me tamed down i just wish it’s a bigger product
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I received a free sample through Influenster's #FierceVoxBox. My review is 100% honest. This shampoo was incredibly heavy for me and the marshmallow extract pulled through above all other ingredients. I don’t believe sulfates are bad for my natural hair; rather, I think I need them to have manageable, clean hair and a refreshed scalp.  I couldn’t get into the shampoo because as soon as I applied it, it reeked of marshmallow extract which is completely stomach-turning to me. It was very earthy and fake. I was hoping it would diminish when I blew it dry with the creme, but the creme had the same fragrance and only added to the nausea. The good about this product is that it really does tackle anything bothering you from frizz to nattiness. I really loved how my hair looked right after drying it. It had volume, no frizz, and real body and style to it, but I could feel how downing it was immediately. If I were to use it again, I have to use it diluted with another compatible product because this was simply too much for my delicate scalp and natural hair. I enjoyed my hair for about 3 hours and then it started to grease over with the amount of oil in it. I also received a $1 off any SheaMoisture product that I gifted to a friend who expressed interest in trying this. I’m hoping she has a better experience to flaunt!
Caitlyn W.
Both the conditioner and shampoo of this kind have become my go to hair products. The smell is amazing and the products work! This company works towards great things and their products don’t contain harmful ingredients.
LaTese W.
Does this product work well with frizz? My daughter hair is really dry n frizzy. Wondering if this product will do as it says right away or does it take a few uses to get the frizz out?
Kelsey C.
I really want to try this! Is it alright for straight/wavy hair? Or will it leave a little extra oil behind?
Léage Marie M.
"I have fine yet thick wavy hair that tends to get greasy near the roots but dry and damaged closer to the ends. Will this be a good product for me? Or will it add to the grease issue?
Corinne M.
Does this shampoo help with dandruff?
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
does it work alright on color treated hair?