BY SHEAMOISTURE #91 in Conditioner

Description:

Replenish, moisture and tame dry, frizzy hair with this revitalizing conditioner. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high-performance formula that effectively detangles, smoothes, and revives hair.

Instructions:

Apply to clean, wet hair and work through from roots to ends. Style with our SMOOTH & TAME BLOW OUT CREME and protect hair from heat damage with our SMOOTH & TAME THERMO-PROTECT MILK.

Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Coconut Alkanes, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe, Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cococaprylate/Caprate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Propanediol, Glyceryl Undecylenate Certified Organic Ingredient. †fair Trade Ingrdient. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Nice and thick like a good conditioner should be. Excellent scent and not too heavy on the argan oil where it has ny hair feeling greasy right after I washed it but it does weigh my hair down just a tad. It's great for detangling and provides moisture for dry hair. I don't notice many restorative qualities yet from just a few uses but it will maintain hair health. It also provides a nice shine after styling. I would purchase again but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU ALREADY SHEA MOISTURE IS OUT HERE WINNING. Shea Moisture is a holy grail for curly heads so many conditioners I have that are my favorites, this is definitely one of them. I some times leave some in and use that to style my hair it stays great for days if I let it be. Definitely recommend !!
Madisson F.
Soft, strong and hydrated hair. That's what I get from using shea moisture. I don't see myself using anything else as this is my absolute favorite. Price and size, smell..everything is great. I recommend shea moisture always.
Caitlyn W.
There are so many good things to say about this product! I have very long, thick, wavy hair. My hair gets frizzy and dry very easily. This conditioner has done wonders for my hair and is now my go to conditioner. It is more expensive than the average product but it is more than worth it. I love that this product is free of harmful chemicals and ingredients. The absence of these chemicals has made a noticeable impact on the health of my hair.
Christina S.
If you love the sweet smell of almond, this conditioner needs to be on your list. It not only detangles, adds shine & gloss, it also infuses your hair with nutrition and health! Beyond satisfied!
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Almond milk as many Benefits for hair sea moisture always offers great product with a mass selection for hair types and product selection good on dry scalp affordable and I’m very satisfied with this product at its results
Nicole W.
I love this stuff! I love that the brand is color safe because I recently dyed my hair and love the conditioners from SheaMoisture! This conditioner makes me hair really soft too!
Jenna R.
All of these shea moisture products are amazing. The smell is delicious m. Makes my hair feel clean and healthy. Affordable. Bought at tjmaxx or target. I recommend this product
Karen J.
Byram, MS
My hair is really thick and this product helps to smooth and tame it. My hair is color treated and it works well on it. It’s a bit pricey so it’s a splurge product.
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I may have FINALLY found the right hair conditioner for me! I have super thick, wavy, kinky silver hair, and up until now, the only type of hair conditioners that have tamed my locks, made them manageable and silky have been ones with silicone in them. The downside to that is if you have silver (or gray, or light blonde hair) using any type of heating element (blow dryer, straightening iron, curling iron, etc.) might bring about brassy tones -- on up to mustard tones (yes, I've been there. Blech!). All that said, I'm always on the lookout for a hair conditioner that I will love, and (so far) this might just be the one. The thick cream smells like almond paste, which I enjoyed, since I love to bake. It goes on like any other cream conditioner, and I always wash my hair first, then apply the conditioner and leave it on while I complete my shower, then I rinse it off. I immediately noticed a difference in the feel of my hair. It was soft, but not limp, slimy or sticky. I blew dry my hair, and it remained super soft, and not limp. I also noticed that my hair seemed to be a bit straighter than it usually is after blowdrying (I don't know if this can be attributed to the conditioner, but this is not something that I can rule out just yet. The smell of almonds is still in my hair, and is very pleasant. Also, I can't stop running my hands through my hair. All in all, I'm very pleasantly surprised with how nice my hair feels and looks, and at $8.99 for 10.3 ounces (and a product that actually does what it promises), I'd say this is a real bargain.
Hanna K.
Moseley, VA
How well does this work for 4a/b/c hair or for low porosity hair?