BY SHEAMOISTURE

Tame unruly frizz and flyaways with this conditioning styling crème. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high-performance formula that improves control and manageability while protecting hair against heat damage.

• My sister's would love this for their hair type1 Answers
  • I'd love to kno how this works on very short curly/wavy natural hair5 Answers
  • Do I apply this to wet hair? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jennie B.
Versailles, OH
I love how smooth this made my hair after I used the blow dryer. Typically, I have fly away's and my hair looks slightly frizzy, this really helped give my hair a smooth, tame texture - just as the name of the creme states. I would recommend for anyone with boring, straight hair with random fly away's like mine!
Anais A.
Hubert, NC
I haven’t really found a product from Shea Moisture that i could say that i love. This product was good, but not great. It didn’t really tame my hair like it thought it would. I was excited to try this product since it had Argan oil and Almond Milk but it was a little disappointing.
Savannah B.
Love love love this product. It does help dry my hair faster without any damage, it also smells great! It doesn’t leave any kind of icky residue afterwards either. A little bit goes a long way, and if you use too much, it can make your hair a bit oily.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
I don't use heat on my hair often but when I do it needs protection! The smell of this is nice and the Argan oil is always an amazing treat for my dry hair. It's worth a try if you need a little something extra to help when you're blowing out your hair!
Maggie F.
Bay Shore, NY
I just used this on my long tick natural curly hair. It smells amazing and did what it claimed, tamed my hair. Blowing out my hair usually takes an hour and a half. I did notice with this produced it made the process a little faster.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth  & Tame Blow Out Creme is a very good conditioner, my hair felt soft and moisture while using it, i didn't see a big difference in my hair after it dried. I didn't like the fragrance. I probably buy any other product from this brand but not he same one because i don't like how it smells.
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
First of all the smell of this is amazing. I could smell it all day long! It really helps to add volume an shine to my hair in a good way instead of my hair looking like a frizzy mess when I blow dry it! I would highly recommend this product! I would buy again!
Kelly M.
Palm Desert, CA
This was an interesting experience for me. I don't tend to use any product in my hair so as far as comparing it to others in the market, I can't comment on that. But I felt as though this certain one left behind residue when I felt it shouldn't.
Kayleigh A.
I love this blow out cream. I have naturally straight hair, but when I use this I don't need to use a straightner and my hair is soft and shiny. My favorite part is the smell and the fact that a little goes a long way and this product lasts forever for me.
Angel F.
I got this free from my voxbox for trying purposes. I used this right after using the shampoo. Even just the shampoo itself i can already tell a big difference. I brushed my hair then applied a medium amount on each section of my hair as i parted it on two sections. I love how lightweight the creme is and it smells so good. It blended so easily with my hair and its not as greasy. I started blow drying my hair and i so fell in love with the result. My hair is already naturally straight but after using the shampoo and the blow out creme, it made my hair look like i used a straightener or got my hair blow dried professionally. My hair was so shiny and sleek. It was sooo soft. My husband loved the smell too, he said that its very sweet and he can't tell what the smell reminds him of but he loves it. I think it smells like a birthday cake or some kind of very sweet cupcake. I'm definitely going to be buying the regular bottle!
Ken C.
I'd love to kno how this works on very short curly/wavy natural hair
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Do you love this?? product s Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream
Zack H.
Brooklyn, NY
Do I apply this to wet hair?
Mariel L.
Doral, FL
Do this work as a heat protectant?
Tara G.
Did you use this as heat protection?