SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Hair Masque Packettes - 2 oz uploaded by Vane G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Argan Oil and Almond Milk Smooth and Tame Hair Masque with Marshmallow Root Extract and Cherimoya conditions and protects Fine, Frizzy, Straight and Wavy Hair. This lightweight treatment masque provides frizz control without weighing hair down. Argan Oil combines with Almond Milk to smooth and tame frizz, sealing hair cuticles against humidity, while softening, and adding luster. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Karen A.
I love this mask because it has Argan Oil. My hair loves argan oil and I love how this mask is very affordable. I think this mask is best for those that are looking for hydration and shine. It is effective and I am very satisfied.
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
Shea Moisture is awesome. I love all of the products. This is a really good leave in conditioner. I use it at least once every two weeks and it doesn’t wonders for my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to all naturalistas.
Ciara W.
Colorado Springs
Hair masks are like crack to me - so essential for curly haired girls! I can get 1-2 uses out of the packets. Creamy and delicious smelling. Really locks in moisture and leaves my hair feeling luxurious
Paige B.
It leaves my hair feeling so replenished. My hair seems less frizzy and is softer. These little guys are pretty affordable and can be found in any drugstore. These are just as good as high end masks. Would definitely repurchase!
Samantha C.
I hate that you have spend 30 minutes drying you hair with this stuff but it WORKS! I leave it on for 30 minutes, put a shower cap on and blow warm hair on every part of my head for 30 minutes, and it takes the frizz away for about a week for me! Great deep condition for fine curly hair.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazingly good. I purchased this at Target, it lasted me for two treatments; I did each time for 45 minutes without heat but did wear a plastic shower cap. I first washed my hair, then distributed evenly throughout starting at the roots and gently massage it everywhere else. After rinsing off, my hair was silky smooth and it blowed dried effortlessly. This is hydrating and weightless which is a plus on thin hair. I will use this again.
K K.
The masque is thick and very moisturizing and it has an amazing scent. It’s the perfect travel size and packaging is good.this masque was honestly amazing! She’s moisture does not disappoint. Definitely gives hair the boost it needs.
bailey m.
casper
got this sample from my mom and really loved it, left ir in my hair overnight and my hair was angel soft and smelled amaing, was a little too think of a formula for my liking but still did an amazing job on my hair
Jazmine G.
Bay City, MI
You can't go wrong with shea, all there products smell incredible. They always leave your hair feeling soft. You just can't go wrong here.
Yareli P.
portland
They leave my hair feeling amazing! I leave it overnight and doesn’t get oily at all. Definitely recommend!