SheaMoisture After Shave Regenerative Lotion For Women uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Shea Moisture for Women After Shave Regerative Lotion Description: Honey and Black Seed Prolong Smoothness, Slow Re-growth, Condition Skin and Fade Dark Spots. What It Is: Our all-natural post-shaving, post-depilatory or post-waxing treatment soothes and regenerates skin, while slowing hair re-growth. Helps prevent razor burn, bumps, discoloration and other skin irritations commonly caused by shaving and waxing. Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf extract naturally slows hair re-growth while promoting finer, less coarse hair for easier shaving and waxing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Shea Moisture for Women After Shave Regerative Lotion Directions Apply immediately after shaving or waxing. Re-apply daily for healthy, soft skin as well as to slow hair re-growth. Test a small areas initially to check for irritation or allergic reaction. Ingredients: Deionized water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), mangifera indica (mango) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, coconut oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gymnema sylvestre leaves extract, cascarilla bark extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, vitamin A, alpha bisabolol, panthenol (vitamin B), honey, punica granaturm (pomegranate) seed oil, black seed oil, (proprietary) essential oil blend, Japanese honeysuckle extract.

Marly P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Usually my shaving regimen is real basic. Just a really lather of a sensitive skin bar soap and brand new disposable cheap guy razors. But this product is amazing. It doesn't irritate my skin and it smells great. Have my legs and underarm smooth as rose petals.
Tiff-Nicole M.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the cream a try cause I ran out of my elixir. And I wasn't disappointed. Shaving with curly hair can be a pain. It's easier to get painfull ingrown hairs. Not with this product. It smells amazing AND actually does what it promises on the bottle. I recommend this to all my friends with coarse or curly hair. Smooth armpits for weeks, no irritation and no bumps.
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
I love this stuff! I have very sensitive pale skin and when it comes to shaving I always get razor burn and this does the trick of keeping my skin mostrized! I would recommend.
Garrett S.
Love this product. Leaves my girlfriends face and legs super smooth without any greasiness. She uses this on her face and it does not break her out anywhere. And we have told others about how amazing this is..
Yajahira F.
National City, CA
A little on the pricey side. But totally worth it! I get these God awful bumps right after I shave my legs no matter what I use/do. Clothes literally feel like sand paper on my skin after I shave. At first I just slapped on pretty much the whole thing. Now, I know a little goes a long way. I fell in love with this brand while looking for hair products for my curly haired toddler. I had no idea how to tame that mane this from a mommy with ultra straight hair. I have not come across any products from Shea Mosture that don't deliver. I highly recommend.
Crystal A.
Fort Worth , TX
Now, not only is this lotion an aftershave lotion but this is also a lotion that helps lighten up darker spots on your body. I find this does help me with my razor bumps and I do see a little lightness on my areas I have applied this but you do have to be consistent of course and that's something I forget to do at times but if was very consistent I'm pretty positive this product will live up to its standards.
Diana P.
Sacramento, CA
I purchased this product after having irritation around my bikini area due to a recent wax session. I saw an improvement the next day! The lotion is very light but moisturizing. I'm not crazy about the smell; however, the smell dissappears very shortly after the application.
Lena C.
Strunk, KY
This is a great product! Its a bit pricey, but it's worth it! It keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized after shaving. I use it every other day after a nice shave! Its gentle on my sensitive skin, and has a nice smell as well. I would recommend this to anyone!
Paris B.
Whitewater, WI
This stuff right here, I would buy a whole box! It is so fricken great! after a nice and close shave this product will have your skin shiny and smooth. I use this every time I shave and I wouldn't change that. I would recommend this for any brown skinned woman
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
often when i shave my skin is even more dry looking and feeling especially in the winter! I enjoy an after shower lotion that fits in with the scent I like to wear and this product works well for me. have not tried in the summer as there is less need for me.
karina m.
Hollister, CA
Does this product really works