SheaMoisture African Wild Water Mint Massage Oil 8oz

SheaMoisture's African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Bath, Body Massage Oil with Activated Charcoal and Opuntia Extract rejuvenates congested dull skin. This refreshing oil combines certified organic Shea Butter with African Water Mint & Ginger to rejuvenate skin with an invigorating scent. African Water Mint Rejuvenates and refreshes for an invigorating experience. Ginger Extract is loaded with antioxidants for healthier skin. Activated Charcoal absorbs oil and impurities to help detoxify and soothe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Wild Water Mint Massage Oil 8oz!
S Richmond Hl, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been mixing this oil with my moisturizer in summer months since lotion can be too thick for days with hot temperatures. It is great makes me smell good and also leave my skin soft and is very lightweight to wear day to day.
Owasso, OK
Wow! I love this stuff it's really nice! It smells yummy! I've used numerous products from SheaMoisture and I've been very impressed with their products especially for their price! I would definitely recommend this or any other product they sell.
I use this oil as a post-bath moisturizer. I like the fresh, invigorating scent of the mint that's in it. I use it in combination with the SheaMoisture body scrub. You can find this ar a pretty reasonable price especially at Ulta when they have deals.
Westwego, LA
I really like this one particularly because, mint helps open your sinuses. also just give you that extra little fresh feeling. I like this one alot! #Sheamoisture #Mint #relaxation
S Ozone Park, NY
This is super refreshing to have on your skin. It leaves a great cooling feeling. It doesn’t dry down quickly either so it last a while if someone is rubbing you down.
Lynn, MA
I love Sheamoister. All their products smell amazing and they are in natural form. This wild water mint oil, i use it on my body and on my hair which does wonders.
The scent is great I truly adore sheamoisture products it made my skin feel brand new it’s hard to find skin products that don’t irritate my sensitive skin but this doesn’t at all. highly recommend!
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff smells so amazing. I love giving massages with this one. It smells amazing and you can feel the tingle in it. I think it still has some thickness to it, only thing is, it’s hard to wipe off. It gets on everything, but again it works well.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite body oil by far. The first purchase I found at TJ MAXX for about $6. It’s a multi use body oil. Detox, massage, you name it. I always feel moisturized after using and every chance I find this, I’ll always buy. (It’s a rare find in nyc)
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this right after using the body scrub and i swear my skin soaks it up and it’s lasts. I love it, the min smell is strong too. Wonderful products