BY SHEAMOISTURE #34 in Scalp Treatments

Description:

Balance and improve scalp health with this detoxifying elixir.  Certified organic Shea Butter combnies with exhilarating African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal, Ginger and Opuntia Extracts in a nourishing formula that comforts and conditions the scalp so hair can thrive and look its best.

Instructions:

Section hair and apply generously, directly to the scalp.  Massage in gently in circular motions.  Leave on for 20 minutes and then shampoo hair as normal.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Heptyl Undecylenate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Aquatica, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Menthol, Opuntia Ficus-lndica Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Charcoal Powder.

Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great product. Smuggle it a few minute and your can feel your scalp rejuvenating. I use this with the mint & ginger shampoo and conditioner. In between my cowashes I use this with the mint ginger shampoo and conditioner to get rid of all the built up product. Highly recommend!
Ashlynn K.
phoenix
Okay so personally this product could be great but for me I don’t like mist in my hair! I feel like doesn’t do anything and just makes it weird and sticky. So for m I would not repurchase. This is a good mist for straight hair!
Laila W.
This product smells like peppermint. African water mint is really good for clarifying. This product is very easy to use and makes my scalp feel new and refreshed. I would recommend this Im really satisfied with this product.
Vianca M.
Austin, TX
This line is the only products that work for my dry itchy scalp. I have tried numerous products over the years but like this one the best cause it’s most efficient. Tingles a bit but really helps keep my scalp clean.
Evangeline W.
Slidell
I have used this product in- between hair washing. It refreshes my curls and makes my scalp soothed. I have used shea moisture for years. They have product that are made with the best ingredient.
marquita r.
Lakeland, FL
Feels great on the scalp(minty tingling) not sure if it did much but the tingle made me feel like I was doing something good for my scalp . Found it at TJ maxx for maybe all of 5 bucks
Amanda G.
This stuff feels amazing on a dry, itchy scalp! I use it in the winter and love it! It’s very affordable and pretty easy to find (Walmart/Ulta). I don’t like that it calls to leave on for 20 minutes, and it really does require it. If it worked quicker, I would use t more. I just don’t have that kind of time during the week
Alexandra E.
Hartford
Makes my head feel renewed in a way lol. Makes my hair nice and cleansed. Would recommend for those who have heat damage and is transitioning to healthy hair! Will definitely be repurchasing in the future :)!
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
My favorite!!!! I love the smell more than anything! Super affordable! Left my scalp with that amazing tingly feeling and so fresh!!! I highly recommend for a scalp reboot if you need to feel fresh!
Jant'e S.
vineland
I didn’t really see much of a difference from using this product. But I will say it has a lovely smell to it and was a reasonable price. Maybe if I use it more frequently I’ll notice a difference.
Faith M.
New Haven
Is this good for a dry scalp and dandruff?

back