SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox & Refresh Scalp Elixir

Description:

Balance and improve scalp health with this detoxifying elixir.  Certified organic Shea Butter combnies with exhilarating African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal, Ginger and Opuntia Extracts in a nourishing formula that comforts and conditions the scalp so hair can thrive and look its best.

Instructions:

Section hair and apply generously, directly to the scalp.  Massage in gently in circular motions.  Leave on for 20 minutes and then shampoo hair as normal.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Heptyl Undecylenate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Aquatica, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Menthol, Opuntia Ficus-lndica Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Charcoal Powder.

Is this good for a dry scalp and dandruff?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox & Refresh Scalp Elixir!
How would you rate this product?
I tried this due to psoriasis on my scalp that could get extremely itchy and produce scaly scabs, sometimes leading to damage to the scalp, and worse scaling, by itching in my sleep. I found this treatment and followed the clear, easy instructions to treat and then do my shower after 20 minutes. After the first squirt onto the scalp I knew I'd found exactly what I needed. The mint had an immediate cooling effect and halted the itch in its tracks. After about 5 minutes I could feel the area and even loosen a few scales. Post shower, there was no residue or any itching at all. I swear by this when it flares up and will continue to do so!
Carver , MA
I’m wearing [email protected] now and love the tingly feeling it gives- I can feel the blood flowing to the scalp and follicles promoting growth and scalp healthSheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox & Refresh Scalp Elixir
Florence , AZ
I came across this product when I was searching for something that can moisturize my scalp. It's a little pricey but its a well worth product. My scalp was always feeling dry and since then it had been fully moisturized. SheaMoisture has definitely won me over.
Buy these shea moisture at @ultabeauty for only $ 5.74 @sheamoisture has become my favorite brand and I have been using it for 7 or 8 years and I can buy other products but I always have to have shea moisture they are sulfate free, parabens and better yet their ingredients are natural I have used them almost all leave my hair soft with great definition and above all with a very rich fragrance I recommend them 100000% always love your hair
I finally used this bottle 2 weeks ago and detoxed everything out of my scalp because I have locs and I try not to add too many products and I'm trying to use up all of my hair products.  before shampooing your hair spray this into the scalp. I do wish they added peppermint oil.
Pasadena, CA
I love this product it’s very cooling to my scalp with a tingling sensation, smells great, very easy to use with a pointed end to apply on my scalp and hair, very affordable you won’t go broke with this wonderful product I will purchase again.
This review is actually for the shampoo, which I can't find in the options here on Influenster. It's the same thing, just in shampoo form. I've been using it for the past ~2 years, and it's my favorite shampoo. Not only does it smell great - mint, tea tree oil, etc - it detoxifies my scalp in much needed way. I have really dry scalp and hair, and find that sometimes if I switch shampoos or travel, I get dandruff. This shampoo keeps all of that in check, and leaves my head feeling completely clean and refreshed, while leaving my hair still soft, when I get out of the shower. Definitely recommend for anyone with dry, itchy scalp!
Sacramento
I love it! Super soothing for itchy scalps like mine. It smells fantastic, especially if you enjoy minty scents. The pump on the bottle makes it super easy to apply directly to your scalp without wasting any product. I left it on for 20 minutes as the directions say to and it was a blissful 20 minutes of relaxation and minty tingly scalp. I shampooed and conditioned as I normally do and the minty feeling stays on your scalp for a while after washing it out. This is a good thing, trust me. It just makes your head have that awesome feeling.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I put a lot of oils on my natural hair throughout the week with creams and gels. I also use conditioner. With the winter time coming I can’t do a lot of wash and gos so my hair usually gets a lot of build up from products. Let me just say my scalp feels amazingly good. A little goes a long way as well. Love the smell of mint and ginger together
Escondido, CA
I love their products so much and honestly everything they have works really well so it’s all about finding what’s right for your hair need and type. Their relatively pricey but sooo worth it!! This really helps my hair and scalp from being so dry and itchy. It’s super refreshing and smells great. It doesn’t leave your hair super oily either.