SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox & Refresh Hair & Scalp Gentle Shampoo

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Detoxify and optimize scalp conditions for healthy, manageable hair with this gentle, Sulfate-free shampoo. Certified organic Shea Butter combines with exhilarating African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal, Ginger and Opuntia Extracts in a revitalizing formula that removes impurities and buildup while re-hydrating and soothing the hair and scalp.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl lsethionate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter✶ ❤, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Opuntia Ficus-lndica Flower Extract , Zingiber Officinalis Extract, Menthol, Aquatica Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Charcoal Powder

• I am looking for a shampoo with less chemicals those in the market ...1 Answers
  • could I use this shampoo as a daily use shampoo o...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this shampoo keep your hair moisturized?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Vee R.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I LOVE this shampoo!! After the wash, I immediately felt the clean tingle and the smell lasted almost the entire day! I only use this shampoo once a week to deep cleanse my scalp and remove any buildup. I have noticed that whenever I try to use my regular Tresemme shampoo, my hair is no longer liking it anymore, it loves this shampoo instead. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely LOVE this product, i love all shea moisture products but this is definitely like top 5! I'm a once a week hair washer so to find something that has no sulfates, no chemicals, smells great and gets my hair super clean is the BEST. I recommend this to EVERYONE whether you're a daily hair washer, weekly, whatever the case these products are AMAZING!!
maribel l.
maribel l.
pinellas park
This product has save my hair, now it looks healthy, is so much to day about a product that is organic, no parabens, no type of chemical to harm your body, and the most important thing of all is not tested on animals. My hair is very soft and healthy since I started using this product, is the best, I wish I could give it a 10 star
Dany B.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
I love this shampoo! It gets all the product build up that I have in my hair. I love the tingling sensation. It deeply cleanses my hair without drying it out at all. My hair feels so clean and fresh. I love it!
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Taiwo A.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boy oh boy do I love minty smell in my hair and that nice ginger kick is awesome. I'm used to the trader joes conditioner and tried this the other day. Pretty exhilarating, will definitely be buying more.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I don't use shampoo that often but when I do use it, it has to be a shea moisture brand and this is my all time favorite!
Briana A.
Briana A.
I love the products of sheamoisture. This shampoo it feels in your hair so fresh because of the mint. I really love it :)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried this out and to be honest I am not very pleased with this product. U might try it out
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Detroit, MI
I love it there no residue & leaves my hair smelling nice 1 of the best products
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Prospect Hts, IL
I am looking for a shampoo with less chemicals those in the market and I was recommended to use this brand. What are some of the benefits you have seen with the usage of this product and possibly some of the drawbacks? Thank you! info: I have unmanageable straight hair, that is damaged from using many hair products as well as it is brittle.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Does this shampoo keep your hair moisturized?
Darby S.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help the scalp? Does it make hair soft and manageable or strip the hair?
Tori K.
Tori K.
Nampa, ID
could I use this shampoo as a daily use shampoo or is it more of a once a week kind of product? if it's more like a once a week product what other shampoo could i use with it?