SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hand & Body Scrub Body Scrub uploaded by Tania A.SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hand & Body Scrub Body Scrub uploaded by ALESHA Z.

SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hand & Body Scrub Body Scrub

African Wild Water Mint Hand & Body Scrub - SheaMoisture's African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Scrub gently exfoliates dead skin while clearing away impurities. This detoxifying sugar scrub, enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal and Opuntia Extracts helps dissolve surface impurities, evens skin tone, and boosts skin's radiance. Leaves all skin types feeling smooth and invigorated with an exhilarating scent.African Water Mint Rejuvenates and refreshes for an invigorating experience.Ginger Extract is loaded with antioxidants for healthier skin.Activated Charcoal absorbs oil and impurities to help detoxify and soothe.SheaMoisture's Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations.Never on animals. - African Wild Water Mint Hand & Body Scrub

Brandi O.
I've used the Dragonfruit body scrub and it's smells so amazing! It's all natural and has added natural oils in it so that after you rinse the scrub off, the oil is left to moisturizer your skin so you don't have to add body butter at all. It's a two in one and is so worth the price. They are all natural and cruelty free; which I love!
Lauren C.
Waterford, MI
So much moisture. Scrub and moisture. The best of both worlds. I felt like I had baby skin after using. As all of the shea moisture products the scent isn't too powerful it's perfect and lasts. I buy once a month. Great for the winter months especially.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
Leaves my skin so soft after the shower. Smells seriously incredible. I can feel it getting rid of the dead skin, and moisturizing and treating what's left. I love it so much, and will definitely be repurchasing.
Oriana B.
It does a good job at detox the skin, I really like the tingling fresh feel you get from the mint. But what I might add, idk if this is just me but it turned my underarms dark. I brought this for my underarms specifically to clean out left over residue from deodorant and perfume, which it did just that. But I noticed my underarms got a bit darker than they were before. I might have to buy their lemon one instead next time. But over all this product works really well for the rest of the body.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this product so much. The mint is invigorating and tingles as it cleans and the ginger is so energizing. Don't be turned off by the color or smell. The gray is the charcoal in it and the smell doesn't linger on your skin. My skin always feels soft and never oily after using this product. I would recommend it to anyone.
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
I love this body scrub! I bought it online from Amazon, but it was a little bit overpriced. It smells incredibly nice and the scent lingers for a while, but it isn't too strong. I would not buy it again, though, because I often forgot to use it as it is not in my daily routine.
Megan D.
Northvale , NJ
A great price for a great product. I looooove Shea moisture because they are a cruelty free drugstore brand that doesn't overprice, which is so rare. This scrub is the best for right after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs. It leaves a tingly cool feeling afterwards that wakes me up and is super refreshing. Love this product and this brand
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
In the summer my skin will get insanely dry and that either means a gallon of lotion every day or an exfoliant that takes all the dead skin off. This smells amazing and the ginger really invigorates my skin making it seem cool on hot summer days. Getting rid of that dry dead layer of skin really helps my moisturizer soak in and do it's job.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I love this scrubs as it sis made from sugar, has a minty scent and feels extremely invigorating with the mint & ginger. It makes me skin instantly feel smooth and soft and leaves it luxuriously hydrated. It's my first step to self-tanning and I'd be a blotchy mess without it!
Corina D.
Portland, OR
LOOVVEEE this product, left my skin feeling so smooth and smelling so amazing. The body scrub is the perfect amount of gentle that it wont dry out my skin, and rough enough that it does it job. I tend to use it three times a week. Definitely would re-purchase!
amirah j.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive never used a shea moisture product so im wondering how rough this is on the skin?
Bayle T.
Does this detox the skin and cause breakouts? My wedding is June 17th, so 13 more days, I would like to try this but I have a backless dress and am afraid I will be all broken out. I would like to get some spots extracted and clear my back up, I'm just afraid of how this product will "detox" any advice?