SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hand & Body Scrub Body Scrub uploaded by Tania A.SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hand & Body Scrub Body Scrub uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

African Wild Water Mint Hand & Body Scrub - SheaMoisture's African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Scrub gently exfoliates dead skin while clearing away impurities. This detoxifying sugar scrub, enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal and Opuntia Extracts helps dissolve surface impurities, evens skin tone, and boosts skin's radiance. Leaves all skin types feeling smooth and invigorated with an exhilarating scent.African Water Mint Rejuvenates and refreshes for an invigorating experience.Ginger Extract is loaded with antioxidants for healthier skin.Activated Charcoal absorbs oil and impurities to help detoxify and soothe.SheaMoisture's Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations.Never on animals. - African Wild Water Mint Hand & Body Scrub

Buy on ULTA
Nissi O.
Nissi O.
Really enjoyed this body scrub. It is not my favorite scent from Shea Moisture, but the mint gave me a tingly feeling after I was done. I bought it at my local grocery store, Shop Rite. I used it a few times and then gave it away just because I have so many Shea Moisture products. But I gave it to a good friend because i knew I could vouch for how good it was
Jada O.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
I never really used shea moisture so I didn't know what to expect when I tried this but it came out perfect actually. I'm glad my friend introduced me to this ! I'm also allergic to most body wash and scrub but something in this didn't irritate my skin which was great! Purchase this now and thank whoever you bought it from later
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this product so much. The mint is invigorating and tingles as it cleans and the ginger is so energizing. Don't be turned off by the color or smell. The gray is the charcoal in it and the smell doesn't linger on your skin. My skin always feels soft and never oily after using this product. I would recommend it to anyone.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Athens, GA
I am the kind of person that's obsessed with body scrubs so I have a ton. I have this one and like it but I don't find myself reaching for it often because I'm not a fan of the smell. I've found with a lot of the Shea Moisture ones I don't like the smell but I do really like the way it makes my skin really soft!
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love this detox hand body scrub if you have any problems with anybody by that's right this is I go to product it does what it's supposed to do it leaves your body feeling fresh and clean and very smooth at the same time the more you use it the better the results are going to be at the end.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Astoria, NY
this has to be the best scrub that has ever been mad. i bought it from for 25% off as well with the bar soap. even with out the sale, it is pretty cheap for the amount. it smells sooooooooo gooooooooood. i would recommend to anyone who wants to exfoliate their skin while moisturizing
Diana R.
Diana R.
What I like most about this product is the mint, it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and fresh. It gives your skin the smoothness you are looking for. Definitely not too expensive for the amount of product you get. I would not only buy this again but I would recommend it to anyone.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Hammond, LA
Shea Moisture is 100% one of my fav products. I use it every day after I take a shower and even after I wash my hands or the dishes. It has a wonderful scent . The Pros of this products is that it leaves my body feeling baby soft. I am a fan and don't leave my house without it.
Be careful when you use it in the tub because of the oil in the product. Overall, it is very nice to use when you need a little pampering. It's great for sensitive skin since it it is natural. I've tried the Hibiscus and Coconut one, but SM has a variety you can choose from.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
This scrub is littered my everything the fragrance of mint be ginger is so nice the 12 oz container last me a long time I use once a week especially on my legs to help deep cleanse I would definitely recommend this to any1 that's on the hunt for a good body scrub
amirah j.
amirah j.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive never used a shea moisture product so im wondering how rough this is on the skin?
Bayle T.
Bayle T.
Olathe
Does this detox the skin and cause breakouts? My wedding is June 17th, so 13 more days, I would like to try this but I have a backless dress and am afraid I will be all broken out. I would like to get some spots extracted and clear my back up, I'm just afraid of how this product will "detox" any advice?